Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

My Wife Just Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Wife Just Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk (522 Views)

I Just Got To The Gambia / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Just Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by IkpemhiTG(m): 9:55am On Oct 31, 2023
She will be going alone (A hard and tough decision i must confess) leaving the me and my 5 months old baby till when things are soft for us to join her.

I don't know how easy or how soon it will be for her to send invite for us to join her.
How's life in the UK with a single mum?

Who have passed through this situation and how did you people pull through

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by meobizy(f): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2023
All the news of single mums succeeding in the UK and you didn't take notice? She will be alright, last last. The work will be so demanding that she won't have the strength to fall for temptation. Your job now is to keep her motivated to carry on till you relocate. She will falter many times due to work stress, the weird climate and loneliness. In the end, it will all pay off.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by obiekunie01: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2023
5 month old baby?

that baby is supposed to suckling!

The things people do for greener pasture.

LETS HOPE SHE WILL STILL REMEMBER YOU WHN SHE SETTLES DOWN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Danielomisco(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2023
Them go paramedic her yansh sha

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by fykes(m): 10:16am On Oct 31, 2023
I can't advise anyone to separate a 5months old baby from the mother.

I'm a parent, I can't advise that at al

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Chingyyy878: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2023
Bros, hustle money make you go with her oooo, if you like ignore me.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Lungdick: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
Danielomisco:
Them go paramedic her yansh sha

grin grin grin

she'll call 911 for safety

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Mindlog: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chingyyy878:
Bros, hustle money make you go with her oooo, if you like ignore me.

It doesn't work that way, Even with enough cash at hand, getting a 2 bedroom flat to rent is not a day's job, the paper works, getting a guarantor as new migrants etc....they may end up wasting money paying about N70K daily for Airbnb while looking for a house. She would be going to her work place while he will be looking after the baby there at the Airbnb....when will they even have time to carry a baby around looking for a house in this cold weather?

I got my cousin a single room before she arrived the UK to start work, she worked and saved, spent almost 2 months in getting a suitable 3 bedroom house, got it furnished to a reasonable extent before her husband and their 3 children came over to join her.
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Lexusgs430: 1:13am On Nov 01, 2023
IkpemhiTG:
She will be going alone (A hard and tough decision i must confess) leaving the me and my 5 months old baby till when things are soft for us to join her.

I don't know how easy or how soon it will be for her to send invite for us to join her.
How's life in the UK with a single mum?

Who have passed through this situation and how did you people pull through

A safe bet for you would be to set a target of 8 - 14 month's, before you can join her........

In the interim, learn a skill that might be useful for you.......
Re: My Wife Just Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk by Hideaki: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2023
Try and get a job in the UK best it be a high paying one than your wife's own

Imagine you as a man taking care of a baby from time to time everyday while your wife's away

That's degrading to a man

There are things meant for men and women

Be a man and talk with your wife , tell her you can't be taking care of your baby while she is away, Stand your ground, Give her reasons and make her see what's it

(1) (Reply)

Air Nigeria Is A Bomb Waiting To Explode. / Passengers Stranded As Airlines Cancelled Flights Over Hurricane Sandy / Benelux-please Throw More Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.