Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,137 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

$2 Billion Is Invested By China’s Semiconductor State Fund In A Memory Chip... - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / $2 Billion Is Invested By China’s Semiconductor State Fund In A Memory Chip... (113 Views)

Musk's Neuralink Shows First Brain-chip Patient Playing Online Chess / Elon Musk's Brain-chip Company Neuralink Gets Approval To Start Human Trial(pic) / Bitcoiner Implants Lightning Chip To Make BTC Payments By Hand (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$2 Billion Is Invested By China’s Semiconductor State Fund In A Memory Chip... by Getniceolumide(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2023
Records indicate that China’s state-supported chip investment fund has injected 14.56 billion yuan, equivalent to $1.99 billion, into a memory chip company known as Changxin Xinqiao. In this transaction, the China Integrated Circuit Industry Investment Fund, often referred to as the “Big Fund,” has become a major contributor, accounting for 33.15% of the company’s total registered capital. This information was updated on October 26 in the company’s registration details on the National Enterprise Credit Information Publicity System.

Based on information from the company registration website Qichacha, Changxin Xinqiao was established in 2021, situated in Hefei city within the eastern Anhui province.

Zhao Lun, who serves as the general manager, also holds the positions of chairman and general manager at Changxin Memory Technology, a prominent memory chip company in China.

Changxin Xinqiao and the China Integrated Circuit Industry Investment Fund (the “Big Fund”) have not provided an immediate response to Reuters’ requests for comments.

The most recent investment by the Big Fund follows its injection of 13 billion yuan into Yangtze Memory Technologies (YMTC) earlier this year, representing one of its substantial investments in recent times.

YMTC, the sole Chinese participant in the worldwide NAND memory market, has been actively bolstering its production capabilities and research and development efforts, with the support of state financial incentives. In 2022, YMTC was sanctioned by the United States due to concerns that it might channel U.S. technology to Huawei Technologies Co Ltd.

Changxin Xinqiao’s fundraising from the China Integrated Circuit Industry Investment Fund (“Big Fund”) is part of a more extensive expansion of registered capital. This expansion...

READ MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: $2 Billion Is Invested By China’s Semiconductor State Fund In A Memory Chip... by Machinegun91(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2023
Everything about China is fake

I banged one Chinese middle aged woman in 2017 with a Chinese condom

The condom burst immediately I initiated the banging race.

Till today I don't know if the Chinese condom or the Chinese woman pussy was fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $2 Billion Is Invested By China’s Semiconductor State Fund In A Memory Chip... by Getniceolumide(m): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
Machinegun91:
Everything about China is fake

I banged one Chinese middle aged woman in 2017 with a Chinese condom

The condom burst immediately I initiated the banging race.

Till today I don't know if the Chinese condom or the Chinese woman pussy was fake.
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

(1) (Reply)

How To Study For The USMLE: A Guide To Successful Exam Preparation / What Is Snapvade? / Top 10 Marketing Agencies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.