Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja (23721 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Tonytonex(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by jamesversion: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Truckpusher:
You're a clown.

Sergeant Awuse is an Ikwerre man from Emohua Local Government and Desmond Akawor is an Iriebe man Ikwerre

Na Truckpusher I dey see so. Jesus, where you from comeout na? 😲
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Tonytonex(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
Firefyta:
Be like this SIM NA mumu ooo
Dem wan impeach you and you dey travel out of state
don't mind this news carrier. The governor no travel anywhere. Na the elder statemens travel to meet Wike

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Arabk25: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
Fubara should feed wike with the same spone he fed others
Fubara has been in Rivers politics for years so he knows everything wike knows
I keep telling people that power is transient. Nobody has the monopoly of madness

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Tonytonex(m): 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
Lomprico2:
Hmm! Sim might not win this fight o! Why follow them to Abuja?
he didn't follow them. He is still in Rivers

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Tonytonex(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
2GEEZ5:
When has Abuja become Rivers state?
Stay back and put your house in order.
This is the best time for Fubara to unite all aggrieved stakeholders for the interest of the state.
he didn't travel with them. He is still in Rivers

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
jamesversion:

Na Truckpusher I dey see so. Jesus, where you from comeout na? 😲
grin grin
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by 43Ronin: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
the coward is running to Abuja when he's a bona-fide ijaw man. fools.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Passionate1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
He should find a way to destroy wike. . There's always a way. .wike is a Monster! Mothafucker!

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Arabk25: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
StreetFight:

To go and beg Tinubu. They know that Tinubu controls the Police, not Sim Fubara. If Tinubu withdraws Fubara's police, then there is no governor again, just Fubara
And why will he withdraw the police
Is fubara not a Democratic elected governor
And wat makes you think governor fubara can't provide security for himself?
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by olatuns2017: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:
Na sim Fubara dey dull himself, if I be Sim I’ll expand Ikwerre road from Mile 1 education straight to Igwuruta round about just to justify my reason to demolish Wike papa house for Wimpey junction

After all na wetin Wike do Omehia and the rest

Sim you be Rivers man no go Mumu like Ambode oo

Anyways I Kuku trust you because if you’d wanted to be Ambode you for no change am for Wike real quick

How can Wike be demanding for 3 billion monthly from Rivers treasury. Sim pay two times say he no pay again boom impeachment

Children of zoo
Continue
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by tesppidd: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
HarunaWest:
lol. Wike has federal power. I don't think you understand the kind of power Federal Governement has. They control your security, they control your finance, they determine resource allocation. He already signed God Father bond. He should go and make peace with wike.. He should fight another day, just not today.
Please Wike by giving him 3 billion naira monthly among other bogus demands.

Wow!

We no really know where our problem come for this country.
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by porthouse7(f): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:
Na sim Fubara dey dull himself, if I be Sim I’ll expand Ikwerre road from Mile 1 education straight to Igwuruta round about just to justify my reason to demolish Wike papa house for Wimpey junction

Anyways I Kuku trust you because if you’d wanted to be Ambode you for no change am for Wike real quick

How can Wike be demanding for 3 billion monthly from Rivers treasury. Sim pay two times say he no pay again boom impeachment
I fear for anything you support, it always end in tears for u
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by tesppidd: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
For peace talks, many of you fanning the embers of war online are not privy to the cause of their disagreement.
Peace talks.

Someone did 8 years and wants to continue receiving money from Rivers and be giving orders, and you're talking of making peace?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by porthouse7(f): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
ybman:
Revolution is the answer to Nigeria's problem...
we will do revolution when Igbo man become president
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by bdon123(m): 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
Firefyta:
My exact tots too.put ur state on lockdown if u have to.close assembly down siting environmental worries.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by vanitybutiwanti: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
tesppidd:
Peace talks.

Someone did 8 years and wants to continue receiving money from Rivers and be giving orders, and you're talking of making peace?
you don't know the cause of their disagreement, even if he requested for cash, when he was picked why did he agree to the terms? On the Internet, Nigerians are all saints but in real life when they are given opportunity, they'll do worse
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by tesppidd: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you don't know the cause of their disagreement, even if he requested for cash, when he was picked why did he agree to the terms? On the Internet, Nigerians are all saints but in real life when they are given opportunity, they'll do worse
So even if they agreed that to be paying Wike.

You as a common man, from your view as a common man, you want them to settle so that Wike will continue to collect Rivers resources and dictate to the governor?

Abi??
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Xinox: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
HarunaWest:
lol. Wike has federal power. I don't think you understand the kind of power Federal Governement has. They control your security, they control your finance, they determine resource allocation. He already signed God Father bond. He should go and make peace with wike.. He should fight another day, just not today.
Sensible advise here
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by worksmart(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Yes big mistake. He should insist the meeting occurs in Rivers state .
Don't be surprised if he gets arrested by DSS in Abuja on trumped up charges. Remember Emefiele's ordeal?
Firefyta:

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Xhuntra: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Throwback:

Does he have another party to go to like Obaseki?

And is the President whom Wike is a chief adviser, as docile as Buhari who was always shocked while his own party was falling apart?

Who controls the police and all the security details of the Governor?

It is the federal government.

The same way a junior minister Wike used FG power to harass his benefactor Governor Amaechi when he was still in PDP and later APC, is the same way a now senior Minister Wike and "Chief Adviser" to the President still has access to the federal tools to frustrate the boy he put in power.

I have analysed this matter over and over in my head, I still do not see any pathway to victory for the Governor besides begging his boss that single-handedly put him in office.

Agbàdø úrchîn, shut it.

you make zilch sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by vanitybutiwanti: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
tesppidd:
So even if they agreed that to be paying Wike.

You as a common man, from your view as a common man, you want them to settle so that Wike will continue to collect Rivers resources and dictate to the governor?

Abi??
you only remember that you're a common man when people you hate are I'm trouble. Anything the both parties agreed on before he became governor is non of your business, you'll do worse if you're governor, you're just trying to come across like a Saint which is typical of an average thief in Nigeria, you don't even know the cause of the fight , you're already giving credence to the beer parlour news, yesterday it was 2b monthly, today its 3b, one nitwit went on arise TV to say wike Asked for 25% , really, when fubara is still servicing the loan procured for the Ring Road project. Clowns!
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Firefyta: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Does it matter?
he can be barricaded in Abuja systematically and then the assembly members in PH can have a field day with less or zero resistance
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by toprealman: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
This guy is not ready yet. Wike is leading. Imagine leaving your kingdom to negotiate elsewhere ?
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by tesppidd: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
you only remember that you're a common man when people you hate are I'm trouble. Anything the both parties agreed on before he became governor is non of your business, you'll do worse if you're governor, you're just trying to come across like a Saint which is typical of an average thief in Nigeria, you don't even know the cause of the fight , you're already giving credence to the beer parlour news, yesterday it was 2b monthly, today its 3b, one nitwit went on arise TV to say wike Asked for 25% , really, when fubara is still servicing the loan procured for the Ring Road project. Clowns!
If I do worse tomorrow, the person should betray me and send the money back to the poor people in the state.

You cannot tell me that if two people make such agreements in private and then somehow it is exposed, we should pray for them to make peace, because agreement is agreement.

What sort of idiotic stinking logic is that?

And then let's get to your common sense.

What could Fubara have done to warrant impeachment after only 5 months in office?

Guy if you can't smell the coffee and realize that he is trying to back out of some dubious agreements then you are a fool of astronomical proportions...

Even the fool in the parable of the rich man in the Bible would be disappointed in you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Ebubu: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
Firefyta:
he has obviously folded to wike.

Na to go prostrate and apologise he wan do for abuja like slave wey em be
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by chukseric504869: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
worksmart:
Yes big mistake. He should insist the meeting occurs in Rivers state .
Don't be surprised if he gets arrested by DSS in Abuja on trumped up charges. Remember Emefiele's ordeal?
you are too ignorant this man,how can a sitting governor of state who has immunity be arrested?or do you think CBN governor and governor of a state are same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by bayelsaowei(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:

he wants Rivers to be his conduit..

Very useless Wike...let him depend on his wage from being a minister...useless greedy power drunk man..

Sometimes i wonder what is wrong with humans..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by OpinionCounts(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dbarrzx:
To see his old godfather or new godfather is emerging ? No vacuum anywhere

All the people accompanying him are Wikes staunch loyalists and inner caucus men. So he is most likely going to meet Wike in Abuja to make peace.
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Nato008(m): 1:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
If Wike can demand 25% of Rivers state allocation from Gov. Sim Fubara as alleged by Chetam Nwata, imagine the percentage of Rivers state allocation Wike used to pocket when he was a governor of the state for 8yrs?

Sim Fubara shud probe Wike!
Una funny oh, if he probes u know him and wike will share a cell together abi....
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by Tareq1105: 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:

What's your business there?

Were you there when Wike was carrying him to places to make him Gov?

Ask Sim to tell you what is between them, you're just a voter and not a political player.
Re: Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja by worksmart(m): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
The constitution does not give Tinubu any power to arrest the CBN governor but he still did it. Same way Dr Chris Ngigi was arrested as governor of Anambra by president Obasanjo in 2006
chukseric504869:
you are too ignorant this man,how can a sitting governor of state who has immunity be arrested?or do you think CBN governor and governor of a state are same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Recaptures Gubio And Magumeri In Borno / Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience / Cameroon Gendarmes Kill 97 Nigerians In Bakassi - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.