Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting (15865 Views)

DSS DG Yusuf Bichi: Opposition Parties Summon Emergency Meeting / PDP crisis : PDP G5 Sheaths Sword, Makes New Demands / EXCLUSIVE: NJC Members Summon Emergency Meeting Over Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by Stanislause94: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2023
Wike the wicked
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by blesdman(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2023
kerry57:
I don't know how this guys think as politicians. This is the same wike that was interviewed on channels news when he was governor of Rivers state and he distanced himself from controlling his state governor or having issues with him if he wins

Las las WIKE GO DEY SMELL COS HIS TOO DESPERATE TO BE TRUSTED. TINUBU SELF KNOW.
That's the part that baffles me
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by happney65: 11:39am On Oct 31, 2023
Egbe ti o ni adari. Party without a leader

Awon oniyeye
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by Djele: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2023
PDP is finished, they can't even expel wike
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by Kukutente23: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:

He wants to be the Tinubu of south south

But he doesn’t know the kind of respect the Yorubas give their elders even when they’re wrong or right can’t happen in South South
You guys should stop making this generalisation.
The Yorubas following Tinubu like mugu are not following because of any cultural respect. They are following him because of the rice and vegetable oil they are getting from him.
Go and check out the Pa. Adebanjo thread yesterday and see how those same Yorubas who claim respect are insulting the elder statesman.
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by Kukutente23: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2023
Throwback:
Wike has all the power both locally and at federal level.

He should be considerate to the stooge he installed.

There is a reason past Governors install stooges while they seek federal power to keep their stooge in check.

Wike has got all his sides covered. No victory for the Governor besides making up with his master.

I thought you guys said you're Democrats. So your idea of democracy is installation of stooges and keeping them subservient.
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by Kukutente23: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2023
DeleTaller:
Wike has their secrets and they won't dare mess with him... You all wait to see the end as Sim would simply settle back with him oga.
Settle fire
Those are you wishes
The chicken has crossed the road
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by AmazingELixir: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:
Wike gained so many enemies in Rivers state after what happened in presidential elections

With the support and pro Sim movement I’ve been seeing for two days now shows 90% of Rivers people want Wike to concentrate in Abuja and leave Rivers alone

The few people supporting Wike are Ikwerres and not all are in support

Wike will lose this battle because from indications Amaechi and other displaced political leaders in Rivers state are rallying round Sim

Wike we will never forget what you did on presidential elections

Is there any post about Wike you don't comment...careful youngman before you kill yourself over someone that knows nothing about your existence.
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by Bigchristo: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2023
politicoNG:

https://independent.ng/rivers-crisis-pdp-governors-set-to-intervene-summon-emergency-meeting-in-abuja/
PDP are cowards not to have expel Wike from the party even when they saw his anti party activities
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by Kukutente23: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2023
Throwback:
It is a bit funny how those who until the past weekend did not rate the governor whom they see as a stooge installed in a state they feel their own party should have won, are now the ones cheerleading for the Governor.
Maybe because they want to stand for what is right.
You guys should have principles and a conscience to booth
This transcends party issues
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by do4luv14(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2023
Antoeni:
Hitler (Wike) of Obio Akpor betrayed his predecessor but expecting loyalty from his successor

What figure of speech is this?

Irony 😂😂😂
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by Throwback: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kukutente23:

Maybe because they want to stand for what is right.
You guys should have principles and a conscience to booth
This transcends party issues

The Governor imposed on them is now right?

And not a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

If Wike starts fighting Tinubu, he would also become right?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by blossomjk: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Were you alive when Wike dealt with Amaechi who was the governor of Rivers state at that time, were you happy with what Wike did just because Amaechi was in APC and your hatred for APC beclouded your sense of reasoning

Wike has now changed a bit, so why are you people now complaining

Taylor94:
Wike gained so many enemies in Rivers state after what happened in presidential elections

With the support and pro Sim movement I’ve been seeing for two days now shows 90% of Rivers people want Wike to concentrate in Abuja and leave Rivers alone

Wike will lose this battle because from indications Amaechi and other displaced political leaders in Rivers state are rallying round Sim

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by Kukutente23: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Throwback:

The Governor imposed on them is now right?

And not a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

If Wike starts fighting Tinubu, he would also become right?
The governor imposed on them is their governor not Wike's governor. He's in charged of their state not Wike's state. I don't know why you guys support politicians who want to turn state and federal to their personal property. What is wrong with you guys?
If Wike fights Tinubu, that will be their personal problem. But Wike should leave the gov alone to rule the state as he deems fit and answer to the electorate therein. That's what democracy entails.
If not, let's kuku go back to military where the Milads are only answerable to their HoS who installed them.
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by blossomjk: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Were you alive when Wike dealt with Amaechi who was the governor of Rivers state at that time, were you happy with what Wike did just because Amaechi was in APC and your hatred for APC beclouded your sense of reasoning

Wike has not changed a bit, so why are you people now complaining

Taylor94:

Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by chrisxxx(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:

Please leave the Ikwerres I am one out of this. Sim is our in-law. We supported Sim. That guy that trended with My Wife Say is Ikwerre from Isiokpo. Ikwerres all went out to support to support Sim. The two Ikwerre people who ruled Amaechi and Wike broke down our building with worthless compensation. Sim did not do this. We are supporting Sim with all our might. Wike was only governor to his family in Rumuepirikom.
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by osothermal(m): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:

He wants to be the Tinubu of south south

But he doesn’t know the kind of respect the Yorubas give their elders even when they’re wrong or right can’t happen in South South
We no dey send person
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by Guyman01: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Antoeni:
Hitler (Wike) of Obio Akpor betrayed his predecessor but expecting loyalty from his successor

What figure of speech is this?
oxyMORON grin
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by Justice6279(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
This Wike guy doesn't know he has lost his political relevance since February 25th and still demanding for 25% allocation...
We say NO to godfatherism in Nigeria
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by Chemlite: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
I love this movie but for peace, everyone should maintain status quo...
Re: Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting by DeleTaller: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kukutente23:

Settle fire
Those are you wishes
The chicken has crossed the road

How far ? How market? I hope you now know how the settlement went...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nostradamus Prophecy,nnamdi Kanu And The Emerging Biafra Personality Cult / Enugu East Senatorial Zone Endorses Ugwuanyi For Second Term / I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.