Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car (17538 Views)

Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car / Chioma Patyline Emerges Face Of Democracy Nigeria Queen 2020 / Abdulateef Titilope Kawiyat, Miss Kogi Gets 1997 Model Volks Wagen Star Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria, Onuoha Chizoba Receives Star Prize Of Brand New Car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbjVfARzqL0?si=KvScBbYCycgDuYrt

The winner of 2023 edition of Face of Democracy Nigeria (FDN) beauty pageant, Onuoha Lilian Chizoba has been presented with the star prize of a brand new Toyota Camry car.

The Unizik Undergraduate and Imo State born Chizoba emerged the overall winner and crowned the Face of Democracy Nigeria Queen 2023 in June.

The star prize was presented to her at the weekend by the Project Director of FDN, Alexander Ajagbonna, better known as Fajag during the audition ceremony of Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja.

It was equally witnessed by contestants of the Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja, a pageant brand owned by Hon. Ejiro.

The presentation of the prize was moderated by Abuja-based public relations expert, Alex Nwankwo popularly known as AlexReports.

This edition of FDN's beauty pageant had as the theme, "Celebrating The Essence of Our Unity Through Democracy", and was hosted by popular compere, Andy Gabriel, MC Smart, Nons Miraj and Madinma.

At the grand finale which held at Transcorp Hilton Abuja recently, four other contestants also won.

They are, Akhigbe Great who grabbed Face of Democracy Advocacy Queen 2023, Duduyemi Funmilayo Blessing who emerged the FDN Ambassador, Patience Ibrahim, FDN Northern Queen and Oluchi Nwanna Chizaram who went home with the crown of FDN Southern Queen 2023.

While congratulating the winner during the presentation, Fajag thanked her and all other winners for their hard work and dedication which has put them on their path to becoming the person of their dreams.

He said FDN is poised to harnessing the potentials of young Nigerians towards assisting them maximize their talents.

Chizoba who could not hide their joy thanked the organizers for giving them a platform to excel, pledging to be good ambassadors of the brand.

She thanked FDN for making her an owner of a brand new car and lots of other gifts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
More

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by GLeesMODEL(m): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
Continue

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by Christent(f): 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

5 Likes

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by brushesz: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
And what was the criteria for winning such an award?

7 Likes

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by BlackSpanner: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
Alex Reports!!! I can see your handwork grin cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by SensualMan: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
UmuIgbo Amaka!

Igbos and beauty are like 5 & 6

A great people.
Apple of God's eye
The Israeli's in Nigeria.

Igbos are BLESSED!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by sunshineV(f): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
who be this one again? best in mathematics dey collect 25k prize white face dey collect motor for best in oloshoism

19 Likes

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by Atarakpa: 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
The car is Tokunbo not new one.

15 Likes

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by Authoreety: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
Congratulations to her

2 Likes

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by LAXconfidential(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
All this mushroom pageants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by ramond700: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
Igbo amaka!love ya all

4 Likes

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by Yungmil: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by Segun91: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
Another fruit for ABJ politicians

4 Likes

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by Akonimohate12: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
Why always igbo grin
God why
Why no kadija, abi zainabu

7 Likes

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by benuejosh: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
People still do pageantry in this Nigeria.

It has actually outlived it purpose. Most people feel it is the first stage of celebrity status.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by Freshfish4: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
See fish

1 Like

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by PrinceOfLagos: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
Congrats to her

Na to begin buy fuel at cost rate be the Koko
Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by Vinnie2000(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
IGBO Amaka. 😊😊

The KAMORUs, RASAKS and SODIQ Ppple will win such Star Prices
When it's a Competition for Best AMALA and EWEDU Muncher. tongue cheesylipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by Sensiblerealist: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Which ware house dem go carry "brand new" Toyota Camry (probably upgraded to) 2010 from!
I go like go there

2 Likes

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by emmabest2000(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Alex reporter and Queens related news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
Celebrating mediocrity. Anyway, she's better than all online trolls on nairaland
Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by Clinghton: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
The real face of democracy in Nigeria is very ugly.

1 Like

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by Raskimonojendor: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
Face if Democracy grin

1 Like

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by Urheadmaster(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
Alex reports should count himself a lucky man.

All of our Nigeria slay Queens knows the length of is d**ck tongue

4 Likes

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by zebszebs: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
Did this "Beauty Queen" bleach her skin with hypo?
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by LAXconfidential(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
Celebrating mediocrity. Anyway, she's better than all online trolls on nairaland

Like sukanmi grin

1 Like

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by Urheadmaster(m): 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
grin
Akonimohate12:
Why always igbo grin
God why
Why no kadija, abi zainabu

1 Like

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by zebszebs: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Alex reports should count himself a lucky man.

All the Nigeria slay queen knows the length of is d**ck tongue

Even your writing has H-factor.

The failings of an abysmal Nigerian educational system.

1 Like

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by Raskimonojendor: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
Vinnie2000:
IGBO Amaka. 😊😊

The KAMORUs, RASAKS and SODIQ Ppple will win such Star Prices
When it's a Competition for Best AMALA and EWEDU Muncher. tongue cheesylipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin

4 Likes

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by Vinnie2000(m): 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

grin

Lolss.😄

My APC Agbadorian dude.

I knew you would Quote me.

YORUBAS are Great, BTW.🙂

My problem is with APC and Tinubu. 😏😕

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onuoha Chizoba: Winner Of Face Of Democracy Nigeria Receives Star Prize, Car by xband: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Look at the way Fajag is looking at her, I am sure he know the color of the pant she is currently putting on.

Anyhow, congrats to her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Care For Baby Locs/dreads. / 30 Days Plan For Growing Amazing Beards (see PHOTOS) / Ladies What Is Your Worst High-heels Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.