Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam (33672 Views)

Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory / Fact Check: Obasanjo Only Seized Lagos LGA Funds, Not Entire State Allocation. / 6 Things Wike Demanded From Atiku In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Kobicove(m): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
These are very weighty accusations undecided
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Tonycart: 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
Years ago this sitting presidio was collecting 6billion from fash as god father of lag state oh. Then oh
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Kaiser20: 12:21am On Nov 01, 2023
APC and Tinubu will never see any wrongdoing from Wike because Tinubu did worse in Lagos and his people hailed him as Emperor Jagaban
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by ogaontop(m): 12:47am On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

How did you think Wike managed to hire 100s of special advicers in all ward to rig for him

Because of that, he will now give him 25% of Rivers allocation monthly?
You must have a very dark heart!!
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Pickmycall: 1:00am On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Wike never talk ooo... When Wike speak them go sabi

Na them dey provoke FCT 001

Moral of the story from MohBad to Fabura never help a poor downtrodden Nigerian let them rise to the top by themselves, they don't honor agreement

When he gave you a Job as state Accountant and Comm for Finance, Wike was not God Father

He made you a Governor and he wasn't a Godfather

Now he demanded agreement be met he is suddenly Godfather

Wike hired 200,000, two hundred thousand men and women as special advisers on politics paying them 50,000 a month to get Fabura in Office

Pigs that supported Saraki, Peter Obi , Atiku , Onoghen , Nnamdi Kanu have started with Fabura

So the governor should pack the money of his state and give to wike because he help him?ex governor amaechi wey help wike to become lg chairman,commissioner to governor,wike no fight am?
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by pharmagba: 1:45am On Nov 01, 2023
Chiefholloway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehpBXJmtZZI

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/31/rivers-wike-demanded-25-of-allocations-n2b-from-palliative-money-activist-alleges/

Arise TV is disgusting and they have lost it.

In a matter as this you only invite person the governor specifically recommend to tell his side and another from wike side.

They broke the golden rule of allowing airing on one side .
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by latonione: 2:50am On Nov 01, 2023
This is what the civil society, youth and journalist should be doing to clean up the system, with all the cameras at our disposal; long range, drone and the rest rather than shouting drug Baron, forgers, abusive words, causes on the person and the position of power.

abah001:
_*SECOND RAINBOW TO MILE 2 EXTORTION ALERT*_

Please, if you are driving coming from Oshodi to Second Rainbow down to Mile 2 you need to be very watchful so you don't fall victim to the hands of those wicked Police/Task Force that uses Korope around the area.

Some of these officers are from Festac Police Station, and others are Police Task Force attached to LASTMA whose office is at Mazamaza First Gate.

The team that arrests you would determine which office they are taking you to.

Someone once fell victim of which I was able to intervene to help him out but today the same trick wanted to be used on me and I was fast enough to recollect the experience of the person I helped.

*Their trick is this;*
I was on my way home this evening driving from Oshodi down to Mile 2 to connect Durbar.

At Second Rainbow, I diverted into the service lane so as to use Jakande Estate or Fatgbems in order to connect Durbar.

I drove past Jakande Estate, and I saw a guy shouting,'Turn back, no road, road, don block'.

I slowed down a little, trying to look ahead to be sure while the lady in my car asked what happened.

To my surprise, this guy came very close to my passenger door, talking to us via the glass that we should turn back.

I thought of making a U-turn or reversing but immediately I recollected someone I once helped out with same narrative and I told the lady with me that it's a lie as I won't follow the guy's instruction.

Looking back, the Police were there inside korope waiting for who would fall for their trap as it's clear they are working together with the guy.

Once you make a U-turn or reverse, the Police would block you from nowhere with the korope and accuse you of One Way.

If you reverse, they would capture your reverse light immediately and use it against you.

With this, even if you are taken to mobile court, how do you defend yourself because they have already captured you when reversing or making a U-turn.

It's a case you can't win as the Mobile Court Judge won't bother to do their investigation.

I'm wondering why can't the Lagos State Government can install cameras to also capture the illegal activities of these so-called officers giving the government/Lagos and country bad image.

As we know that one way offence is N200,000, or you forfeit your vehicle to Lagos State Government, this gives the officers the opportunity to start negotiating with you once you fall victim to their hands.

*This, as i experienced yesterday, Monday, 30th October, 2023.*

*Copied*
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Kukutente23: 3:23am On Nov 01, 2023
Burob:
Na you choose Fubara?
Don't quote me further with your madness
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by stuffs2002: 3:44am On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Moral of the story from MohBad to Fabura never help a poor downtrodden Nigerian let them rise to the top by themselves, they don't honor agreement

When he gave you a Job as state Accountant and Comm for Finance, Wike was not God Father

Wike hired 200,000, two hundred thousand men and women as special advisers on politics paying them 50,000 a month to get Fabura in Office

Pigs that supported Saraki, Peter Obi , Atiku , Onoghen , Nnamdi Kanu have started with Fabura

Help me tell them oo

Fubura knew Wike was a godfather yet he still followed Wike upandan like a dog during Wike administration.

One thing is certain. Fubura will not end well for betraying his boss.
Fubura has allowed IPOB supporters and Simon Ekpa boys to be gingering him to continue to attack his benefactor and that is a certain failure as those people always bring bad luck to who ever they support.
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by MEGAWATCH: 3:47am On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

You have a SLAVE mentality.

Only God knows the kind of downgraded background you are coming from.
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by stuffs2002: 3:52am On Nov 01, 2023
SonofGod231:
Agreement is agreement.
You can't go to a native doctor for money and power and after fulfilling his own part of the bargain you want to file out.
Sim becareful. Tinubu and Wike na agreement keep dem like 5 and 6.

Fubura should listen to this advice.

Fubura is being gingered by IPOB/OBIDIENTS. Same people that are generational bad luck in politics. Whoever IPOB/OBIDIENTS support always end up in disgrace. Fubura can ask Obi, Atiku etc on that

1 Like

Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by stuffs2002: 3:55am On Nov 01, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Stop attacking him. He spoke the truth.
Never betray your benefactor. Fubura knew Wike was a godfather yet he kept following Woke upandan like a dog.

Why did Fubura agreed to the deal if he was. man with integrity.

If Wike was a bad man, Fubura is even worse because he is both bad and a betrayer
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Otulented: 4:02am On Nov 01, 2023
Who's this bastard Wike to be demanding from a state, that he has drained from?
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by MEGAWATCH: 4:16am On Nov 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

Never betray your benefactor. Fubura knew Wike was a godfather yet he kept following Woke upandan like a dog.

If Wike was a bad man, Fubura is even worse because he is both bad and a betrayer

You are talking about Wike's estate I guess?

This is a game of getting what you want and deciding what you will do and that's what is going on here.

It's not about being Good, bad or betrayal.

It's about being smart, Wike did that to so many people in PDP too.

So the chicken has come home to roost.
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Cruise777: 4:17am On Nov 01, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Your choice of words to a total stranger shows your own background clearly and how you were raised
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Amaggedon: 4:20am On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Is wike the owner of river state? was'nt wike helped to become who he is today . You support everything evil i begin to wonder what some of you gain from it. May evil you support be your portion
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Agwotulumbe1: 4:23am On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:

Your choice of words to a total stranger shows your own background clearly and how you were raised
shatap
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Cruise777: 4:24am On Nov 01, 2023
Amaggedon:
Is wike the owner of river state? was'nt wike helped to become who he is today . You support everything evil i begin to wonder what some of you gain from it. May evil you support be your portion

May your helper never help you, because you term good as evil

Since Wike is evil, may helper like Wike be far from you in your journey in life
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by athaboi(f): 4:52am On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=Cruise777 post=126726144][/quote] Dirty fool
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Cruise777: 4:55am On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=athaboi post=126727624] Dirty fool[/quote
Your hoe of a mother should train you not to talk to strangers like that... Ipob pig

You will live a miserable life in prison like Kanu and Ojuckwu
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Amaggedon: 5:09am On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:

May your helper never help you, because you term good as evil

Since Wike is evil, may helper like Wike be far from you in your journey in life
How you see demanding for 25% of the state allocation as doing good is the reason evil will never depart your household. Evil people will fight and defend evil not because its benefits them, but because its their way of life.
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Creditalerts: 5:31am On Nov 01, 2023
Wetin this man wan use all this wealth do sef vanity😡😡😡
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by itsene: 5:38am On Nov 01, 2023
All the fake news coming from you guys have been denied. This is another one.
You people are relentless, LIES AND MORE LIES.
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:21am On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

You're carrying on as if Wike used his personal money.

Keep supporting criminals, you hear?

They're all thieves!
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Bellotelli: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

And all what you typed seem normal to you
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by NotProphet: 6:39am On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

u be idiot. the money wike stole for 8yrs wasnt enough for him? he want to stealing continously just like tinubu in lagos. SS is not SW that are cowards. odili made ameachi, ameachi made Wike, Wike made fubara. goan read
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by lexy2014: 6:42am On Nov 01, 2023
Eteka1:
All sorts of lies being peddled just to smear Wike and justify ingratitude.

Ingratitude to who exactly?
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by lexy2014: 6:49am On Nov 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

What exactly did Wike help Fubara achieve that makes him Fubaras "benefactor"?

What is the deal they had?

How did Fubara betray Wike?
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by Greattha: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2023
Politicians are wicked.
The African politician is desperately wicked.

THE NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS DESPERATELY, NOTORIOUSLY, VEHEMENTLY WICKED.

SIM didn't wake up on time. He should've used constitution to delete all of them since before now.

Wike wants to be Godfather or SW/SS
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by slowice(m): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2023
The things we condole as Nigerians is just unbelievable.
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by callthefred: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2023
Obviously this one na Obidient lawyer. It's a matter of enemy of my enemy. If the idiot is arrested now they'll start shouting justice for. You went on live TV and spewing gibberish without evidence. You go explain tire o. When Wike petition DSS now both Arise TV and Sim card governor will not even move an inch for him. How can people be so foolish over another man's matter and they will claim to be learned still baffles me o
Re: Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam by stuffs2002: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2023
lexy2014:

What exactly did Wike help Fubara achieve that makes him Fubaras "benefactor"?

What is the deal they had?

How did Fubara betray Wike?

IPOB and betrayals..

That is why no one trust a SE person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babangida Loses Houses, Cars, Cash To Nigerian Govt / Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest / Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.