Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) (30486 Views)

8 Yahoo Boys, One Lady Arrested By EFCC In Ibadan (Photos) / Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob / Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by Islie: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
By Musliudeen Adebayo

A strange fire has razed the residence of a man caught with human parts in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

DAILY POST recalls that men of the Oyo State Police Command few days ago arrested three men over the killing of a yet to be identified man.

The suspects, Taofeeq Olalekan Kabelohun, Rahmon Opeyemi Muibi also known as Alubarika and Tayo Akinrinola, were apprehended with body parts of the deceased.

Our correspondent gathered on Tuesday that Muibi’s residence has been gutted by a strange fire.

The residence located along the Apete-Akufo Road in the Alapata axis of Ido Local Government Area, was gutted by fire Monday evening.

Sources said that the residence went up in flames around 7.30 pm.

A source close to the area said the cause of the fire is not yet known.

“Yes. The residence of Rahmon Opeyemi Muibi also known as Alubarika has been gutted by fire.

“We don’t know how it happened. It occurred yesterday evening around 7.30 pm,” the source said.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/31/strange-fire-razes-residence-of-man-caught-with-human-parts-in-ibadan-photos/

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
That's ghost revenge!.. Chaii... cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by Cruise777: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
cool

Concealing evidence

Soka reloaded

As an Ibadan indegene, and a residence , I am extremely careful and don't deal with Alfa and Pastors for any damn reason

I can pray to God myself using psalm, or Quran and midnight salat

Oh 16 Odu Ifa corpus, 5th to 7th book of Moses... Pick what works for you

Your spirituality is you

124 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by Armaggedon: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
IGR people over to you.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by yinkus6750(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
The evil that men do , pursues tgen and catches up with them.
Karma and Nemesis are God's judgement

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by superlanny(m): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
More evidence destroyed, I hope they checked properly, people like this always have multiple skeletons in their wardrobe.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by GanagiBitrus: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
Possibly the handwork of some aggrieved persons.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
Wetin concern nemesis, he just walk majestically and pick on anyone whose cup is full.

Watch out for some dolts who will now ask, how about the corrupt politicians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by AchrafHakimi: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
His partners in crime burning the remaining evidence linking them.
And trust me they are on Nairaland here. The moment that man was posted here last week I knew his accomplices in the politics section would react.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2023

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hmmm

Seems there are still some evidences the monster was trying to enshroud. It’s high time death sentence is re-advocated in Nigeria. We can’t continue to waste tax payers money on keeping beasts in the prison.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by afube: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Armaggedon:
IGR people over to you.

IGR boosted by the flesh of Homo sapiens! The skull mining industry is booming in the IGR region!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by Theweekend: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Na dem dem

7 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
Which one is strange fire again..?
I was expecting to see green fire or something....

6 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by aybabz101: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
Which kind strange fire! abi boys arrange for the fire.... hope dem no burn person for inside sha!

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by SensualMan: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
This is why I keep lamenting about the pit called Ibadan grin

Your President just punched in 1.5 billion naira for his wife's vehicles and Ibadan people are here cutting head for sale at 20k grin

Tueh!

Every evil and wickedness emanates from Ibadan and spreads to the rest of Nigeria.

No more rice to loot
No more plantain to loot
Agbado is beyond their reach now
Its to harvest human head for sale at N20,000 that they are in now.

What a hopeless and cursed people.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cruise777:
Concealing evidence

Soka reloaded

As an Ibadan indegene, and a residence , I am extremely careful and don't deal with Alfa and Pastors for any damn reason

I can pray to God myself using psalm, or Quran and midnight salat
LOL you dey use both Quran and Bible? Lmao

5 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by AfroBeatDiary: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
Not ordinary, na cover up

1 Like

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by bestman09(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Good development
Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by 03secureX: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Armaggedon:
IGR people over to you.
terrible
Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by Hsurdluxury: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
heart of men is evil

for those looking for miracles especially market women ,na human head them use do juju you put for shop just to sell

i pray i and my family don't fall victim of skull miners .......aamen

5 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
Cover up!

4 Likes

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
Be very wary of these y.m.m banzas for in a twinkle of an eye,the head is harvested and under the speed of sound,the skull is mined! grin

Taofeek!!! Rahmon!!!! Mufutaus!!! grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Razes Residence Of Man Caught With Human Parts In Ibadan (Photos) by Authoreety: 9:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
Rty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Hid 15kg Of Suspected Ivory Inside This Tailor-made Vest In Hong Kong / Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun / Student Of AAU Arrested With Stolen Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.