Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan (20778 Views)

Kazakhstan Has Banned Nigerians Over Rape & Bank Robbery - Dara Ikenna Nzimora / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / Algerian Woman Denied French Citizenship Over Refusal For Handshake - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by ednut1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by wittywriter: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
Some travel agents are despicable demons.
Neas007:
Honestly
Swears.

Wittyness.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Martinsmine(m): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Were will they run to or go to

6 Likes

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by joinnow: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
Let play a game
Name name name
Name any country you won't find a Nigerian

29 Likes

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by JASONjnr(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Make them come back come join us for this Tinubu regime....

Them want Japan, them no do am legally and them no see better cou try Japan go.....

Make them come back jareh.... Make all of us gather suffer together.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Oloki: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
joinnow:
Pls canany one name any country you won't find a nigerian

I doubt if there is any

11 Likes

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Karlovich: 2:11am On Nov 01, 2023
embarassed It's the usual suspects again

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Gerrard59(m): 3:11am On Nov 01, 2023
ednut1:
The useless agents have done it again
https://www.instagram.com/p/CzEynA-Lp1E/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

The agents are not useless. Rather they are smart at deceiving mumus who could not google what Kazakhstan is all about. For crying out loud, Kazakhstan The only thing that should take a Nigerian there is being a skilled staff in the oil industry through a standard and reputable company recruiting via a standard recruitment process.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by ednut1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
Gerrard59:

The agents are not useless. Rather they are smart at deceiving mumus who could not google what Kazakhstan is all about. For crying out loud, Kazakhstan The only thing that should take a Nigerian there is being a skilled staff in the oil industry through a standard and reputable company recruiting via a standard recruitment process.
true. I have a friend there who works in the oil and gas industry there. I remember the story of the nairalander that went there and committed suicide after coming back too. Omo

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by obembet(f): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hmm
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Neas007: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
wittywriter:
Some travel agents are despicable demons.

Wittyness.
Honestly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by jospepper(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
All in the name of I wan go abload. I'd rather remain in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Sharpsharp00123: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
They should allow our brothers to develop the place in peace ooo

10 Likes

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by TheRealOwner(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Deceptive travel agents
Gullible & ignorant travellers
Useless country with no prospects

9 Likes

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by accordadoga29(f): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hehehehe

Police detain 12 illegal Nigerians Iÿamiris.

We thank God this time it's not about cocaine

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by rinzaugustine: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
To go and face Emilokan poverty hopeless situation ? …Nigeria a beautiful country with every man made and Human Resources ever imaginable that could have been one the best countries in the world…but unfortunately ruined by a succession of clueless idiots and now the present dunce that only fools are expecting any change from him…smh Tinubu supporters should continue praying like pastor seyi for a miracle because for months now, I don’t hear Tinubu go favor me anymore..hahaha…Agbado fools

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by BadMaster: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
From the pictures up there, surely, these are developers.

11 Likes

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Nairalander321: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
Why would they want to come back to a country where criminals in power are living corruptly luxerious, milking the nation and enriching themselves with the taxes of the suffering masses, pushing youths into crime, the rate of prostitution among young girls is very high now, yahoo and robbery is on a very high level now

5 Likes

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Gentlesoul2021(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Na by force. Make Una comot people country oo
Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
ednut1:
true. I have a friend there who works in the oil and gas industry there.
I remember the story of the nairalander that went there and committed suicide after coming back too. Omo
Wetin kill am

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by philo04(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Which one is kazaatan again
Nah which area he deh ?
Nigerians can enter hoe so far no be 9ja

1 Like

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Paracetamol01: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
joinnow:
Let play a game
Name name name
Antarctica ,Antigua if you see any Nigerian there, call me.

2 Likes

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by PDPdestroyer(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
You don't need a soothsayer as to their ethnic nationalities grin

6 Likes

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by YourMajesty(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Karlovich:
embarassed It's the usual suspects again
Ain't they better than those mining their father's skull, stealing rice and impregnating Iya Holluwhakemmy 10yrs old daughter?

14 Likes

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Eniolohunda: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Where is Kazakhstan again on earth 😳, God help my country people in the name of Japa.

7 Likes

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by CoronaVirusPro: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kazakhstan shocked shocked shocked

Japa extreme!

3 Likes

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by Possessedkid: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
joinnow:
Let play a game
Name name name

North Korea

Afghanistan

Syria

1 Like

Re: Police Detain 12 Illegal Nigerians Over Refusal To Leave Kazakhstan by divide9ja: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
YourMajesty:
Ain't they better than those mining their father's skull, stealing rice and impregnating Iya Holluwhakemmy 10yrs old daughter?
Don't mind them. The only tribe that lists a human skull as a mineral
accordadoga29:
Hehehehe

See quota system parasite.
A region so backwards that their profs finding it hard passing simple exams.
accordadoga29:
Hehehehe

When parasites talk, I can do nothing but laff.
A region so evil & backwards that you need quota system to attend schools.
Parasites all of you.
Contribute nothing to the country.
When we break we will only hear of you becos of Boko Haram

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Having Money Without Travel Options Is Pointless. / 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja / Trading On Railway Track: Why Is This Risky Practice Permitted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.