Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 (12802 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions / The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread / President Buhari's Phone, HTC One M8: Price And Features (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by seunlayi(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2023
Good
Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by BarrElChapo(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2023
99thEnemy:
grin

grin

One guy called Jonathan Audu Ogwuche in Air Force Institute of Technology Kaduna was ready to loose his life to defend against his broken itel phone that has 16GB ROM and 1GB RAM when he was being robbed of it. grin grin grin grin
Recieved a few knife scratches for it before he finally let go with tears.
(They also took away the N800 shawarma he bought to go give a girl cry )

He cried and gnashed his teeth for over a week, chronic depression followed. grin

The guy should become the face of Itel grin grin grin

Itel is a priced and valuable possession to other people. Don't be quick to dismiss it. grin

πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by BarrElChapo(m): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2023
Goohyip:
Good phones dey o. Na lack of money make am scarce

So na example of good phone be this bah πŸ€”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by darediamond(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2023
Dapagun:

https://www.informationng.com/2023/10/exploring-the-awesome-itel-a70-preloaded-with-google-apps.html
No NFC-near field communication?

Then it is a No No For Me And Anyone Who Wishes To Make Serious Money, Through THE NIGERIAN BANKS THAT MAJORITY OF THEM HAVE BEEN ORGANISED AGAINST THE MASSES BY TINUBUS REGIME USING C.B.N.
Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by Wizpa(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2023
Itel is not as bad as people are saying
I have used it before, I finally sold it due to pressure for cash

If you aren't doing much with your android phone, it will serve you because it has a good battery life, it's durable as well

Whatsapp
Phonecalls
Instagram
Google
Text message
Storage

It's a good option for Teens and the Older generation who drops their phone involuntarily

Mind you undecided I use Samsung Galaxy S20+ currently
Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by psucc(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2023
How can I fix my faulty phone. It hums so hard and loud that my callers can't hear me.

I'm losing some business but no money to buy new phone now
Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by brainycaleb(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2023
99thEnemy:
grin

grin

One guy called Jonathan Audu Ogwuche in Air Force Institute of Technology Kaduna was ready to loose his life to defend against his broken itel phone that has 16GB ROM and 1GB RAM when he was being robbed of it. grin grin grin grin
Recieved a few knife scratches for it before he finally let go with tears.
(They also took away the N800 shawarma he bought to go give a girl cry )

He cried and gnashed his teeth for over a week, chronic depression followed. grin

The guy should become the face of Itel grin grin grin

Itel is a priced and valuable possession to other people. Don't be quick to dismiss it. grin

Bro you savage! You even mentioned his name and location. Baba must truly be an itel fan boy!

3 Likes

Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by brainycaleb(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2023
uuzba:

Octa core means 8 cores on the cpu.
That implies that if you use the phone and open 8 or more apps at the same time, the 8 cores of the CPU will be running each app fine without the phone slowing down, dragging or just freezing performance.
When companies first started making smart phones, mid 2000s, they didn't power them well. They didn't realise that typical user opens many apps at same time. And that slows phones down. So in these later years, that started adding more cores to the processor to handle this performance..

Don't say what you know nothing about! I read your post reeking of ignorance and I was irked! Go and do some Google searches and learn more about processors and tech.
Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
TosineGuy:
What's the price.
If it's affordable, I can buy it
8+128gb 76k
Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by Babsoul: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
Itel phones are not bad at all, I bought itel A60s for my son who is into IT, and he is enjoying it very well. It's better than buying used phone that you don't know the source or the problem.

Big phone does not mean big boy, they all perform the same functions, some don't even exhaust 10% of the phone they carry and they spend so much to buy it, slow down guys. Some are even carrying phone they don't need in the next 20years, what for?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by Chasito(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
I only love itel powerbanks, but I can never buy their phone.
If na in terms of powerbank, itel na boss.
Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by 2O17: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
uuzba:

Octa core means 8 cores on the cpu.
That implies that if you use the phone and open 8 or more apps at the same time, the 8 cores of the CPU will be running each app fine without the phone slowing down, dragging or just freezing performance.
When companies first started making smart phones, mid 2000s, they didn't power them well. They didn't realise that typical user opens many apps at same time. And that slows phones down. So in these later years, that started adding more cores to the processor to handle this performance..
🫣
Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by MartinsD12(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dapagun:

https://www.informationng.com/2023/10/exploring-the-awesome-itel-a70-preloaded-with-google-apps.html
What making people don't know it's itel is now playing the big boys it's no longer about cheap phones now they have upgraded, if you use itel A60s, itel p40, p40 plus , s23 and s23 plus you will agree with me that itel mean serious business and of course the weak naira is messing things up imagine p40 plus now 90 plus , A70 for 70k it's not that bad judging from how weak our naira is plus the device will definitely serve the user very very with no regrets
Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by BBIA: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
Seequadry:
αΊΈ con be like say dem dey among people wey dey wish poverty on Nigerians
The poorer the average Nigerian the more customers itel get grin
Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by Justiceleague1: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Still a local stuff
Re: Itel Lists Apps And Features Of The A70 by BBIA: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=127611773][/quote]
Hallo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Telcos Lose 4 Million Subscribers In One Month / NTEL Nova; A Feature Phone With 4g/volte - Discussion Thread / WOW! Airtel Offers N50 For 1.5GB Data Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.