Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (827 Views)

Is It Right For My Wife To Serve Her Brother Food Before Me In My Own House / Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria / Lady Shares Photo Of Her Brother Holding Her Backside, Slams 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 01, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 01, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 01, 2023
Re: . by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 01, 2023
Re: . by Herdsmen: 2:06am On Nov 01, 2023
Surrender your life to Jesus Christ..

Read your bible well..

Pray pray and pray

You need spiritual guidance and support ..

I pray the spirit of God gives you direction on how best to conquer..

Try and forgive your mom and uncle ..

Enjoy your new life in God.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=Herdsmen post=126727132]Surrender your life to Jesus Christ..

Read your bible well..

Pray pray and pray

You need spiritual .
Re: . by ahnie: 4:04am On Nov 01, 2023
Crazy things are happening,crazy thing things are happening!
Re: . by Ensa777(f): 4:24am On Nov 01, 2023
Where's your father in all of these? How did you manage to hold down a fiancée in all of these? undecided

If you had peace living with him or that your other lovely aunt, why not go back to them.
Also pray really hard and try to visit the hospital to talk to a doctor. You might be having some mental health issues.
Re: . by ihatebuhari(f): 5:21am On Nov 01, 2023
Scam story.

You're only trying to tarnish this woman image

If the story is true please remove those photos, this is a family issue please try to sort it out in a family way.

Everyone here has one or two family issues no one is free from it

I don't think you're alright to post your mom or your uncle pics here is either the story is false you're only trying to tarnish the woman's image here or you've gone haywire according to your story
Re: . by Herdsmen: 6:38am On Nov 01, 2023
Amanzerosemary:

Yes I will never stop praying. I thank God my hands are clean and I don't wish anyone bad. They have disgraced me for the past 18 months. Imagine I have stayed 12 houses within a space of 7 months and some of this rent are still running. My uncle is still in the village so he can suck my mother dry to build his house and the woman keeps sending him money while he is making it unable for me to sleep since July 5th. I regret being born into this demonic family

Your prayers are not in vain.. believe he heard you.. keep pushing bro.

Victory is of the Lord

Please take down the pictures
Re: . by ecolime(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2023
Bullshit story

This looks like an attempt to tarnish the images of those people you put their pictures up there.

Mynd44 & Nlfpmod : Please do something about this thread. It's wrong to upload private pictures of people without their consent.
Re: . by Righteousness2(m): 7:44am On Nov 01, 2023
Amanzerosemary:

Yes I will never stop praying. I thank God my hands are clean and I don't wish anyone bad. They have disgraced me for the past 18 months. Imagine I have stayed 12 houses within a space of 7 months and some of this rent are still running. My uncle is still in the village so he can suck my mother dry to build his house and the woman keeps sending him money while he is making it unable for me to sleep since July 5th. I regret being born into this demonic family

My brother, Run to CHOSEN. You cannot fight this battle physically, by your power or wisdom.

Run to the LORD'S CHOSEN immediately.
Make preparations and be in Lagos for this program.

The GOD of CHOSEN is Guaranteed to Deliver and set you free.

2 Likes

Re: . by Mindlog: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2023
I hope it is not also a case of persecutory delusions as I see markers in the story.

Just as you believe in prayers, also do make effort to see a psychotherapist as you have so much to exhale.

2 Likes

Re: . by Brandiebird: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2023
Mindlog:
I hope it is not also a case of persecutory delusions as I see markers in the story.

What about the visual and auditory hallucination… I thought maybe schizophrenia? I really feel for the op because he’s obviously in distress but he lives in a society that doesn’t care about mental health!

2 Likes

Re: . by Mindlog: 8:44am On Nov 01, 2023
Brandiebird:

What about the visual and auditory hallucination… I thought maybe schizophrenia? I really feel for the op because he’s obviously in distress but he lives in a society that doesn’t care about mental health!

Yes, the seeing and hearing things. There is so much OP is going through thus my suggestion of him seeing a psychotherapist and through talk therapy, he would be assessed and be mentally prepared for the need to see a psychiatrist.

Sadly, mental health related issue is a taboo territory for many.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Mindlog:

Yes, the seeing and hearing things. There is so much OP is going through thus my suggestion of him seeing a psychotherapist and through talk therapy, he would be assessed and be mentally prepared for the need to see a psychiatrist.

Sadly, mental health related issue is a taboo territory for many.

Exactly my brother
Re: . by Foodqueen(f): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
You need to see a psychiatrist.
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Herdsmen:
■ Surrender your life to Jesus Christ.. Read your bible well..Pray pray and pray. You need spiritual guidance and support . I pray the spirit of God gives you direction on how best to conquer..
■ Try and forgive your mom and uncle .. Enjoy your new life in God.
He should rope himself into yet another delusion in order to free himself from his current prevailing delusion? undecided

2. Yes, OP. Forgive yourself and your mother as well. Instead of hyperfocusing on and blaming others for your state please look to focusing all of that energy -- I mean in its entirety --- on finding ways to heal from your situation and improving your quality of life. undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by Mom007(f): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
I won't talk long story. If you want a solution to your problem, you are going to have to get serious with God not just being a nominal Christian who keeps looking for a pastor to pray for him. Those things do not work. Anyway, message me if you want to know how. I will share something with you.
Re: . by Possessedkid: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2023
Op you need a ride to see a masochist
Re: . by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He should rope himself into yet another delusion in order to free himself from his current prevailing delusion? undecided

2. Yes, OP. Forgive yourself and your mother as well. Rather than hyperfocusing and blaming others for your state, please look to focusing all of that energy -- I mean in its entirety --- on finding ways to heal from your situation and improving your quality of life. undecided

Yes I am working on doing that. By the way you are one of my mentors here. I blame them for resorting to that and it messed up my life. I will take to your advice as I already started today
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Amanzerosemary:
■ Yes I am working on doing that. By the way you are one of my mentors here. I blame them for resorting to that and it messed up my life. I will take to your advice as I already started today
Reading through your story, what I see is you refusing to accept blame for the decisions you made yourself. You need to accept fault for the mistakes you made trusting people whom you barely know to make pivotal decisions in your life. It is too easy to claim Juju-did-it, and they did Juju against you. Accept responsibility for at least the mistakes you made in, again, making mentors of people who should never have been that to you given your own story. And begin now working towards making better decisions and improving your quality of life for your own good. undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

True Stories Requested / How To Do Away With Addictions / Re: Caught My Husband From Cheating :/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.