Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Assistance Needed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Assistance Needed. (1133 Views)

Need Assistance On Some Pre - Marriage Issues / "ghana Must Go" Assistance Needed / Should A Married Lady Ask Her Very Rich Ex-boy Friend For Finaicial Assistance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assistance Needed. by VOR(m): 5:05pm On Mar 15, 2006
Hi peeps,

September this year will be our 10 year wedding anniversary.
I would like to get my Mrs something to mark it but I'm in a fix as to what.
Can anyone, especially you ladies, offer any suggestions?

I have discounted the following:

1. Jewellery (she got enough,hardly ever wears any in any case)
2. A holiday( not personal enough,I would benefit just as much)
3. A new car(we already got two perfectly good ones)

So come on folks get your thinking caps on. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Assistance Needed. by hazeleyes(f): 12:20am On Mar 16, 2006
How about a day off at a health spa or sumting, like that,

A couple of hours at the Sanctuary in covent garden would be a pleaseant surprise and start the day on a nice note, plus it comes in different prices and not that expensice.

i know you says she has jewellery and all,
how bout lil tings like a lil bracelet , a stud gold or silver earrings, to show the importance of every year of your relationship.

want to go bang, either give her your plastic to have a day with or take her on a boat cruise.

hope it helps
Re: Assistance Needed. by nawah(f): 11:00am On Mar 16, 2006
A second wedding/ blessing and declare your love to her once more.
Re: Assistance Needed. by alheri(f): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2006
good idea nawah! That would be sooo romantic too! Let it be a suprise, you know, dont tell her. Invite all your friends and family, the kids will be the ring bearers. Just get it all organised and take her to the venue. She would be soo thrilled. OMG, now I wanna make me cry! cheesy grin
Re: Assistance Needed. by micklplus(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2006
nawah:

A second wedding/ blessing and declare your love to her once more.

definately ^ that should close the whole thing ! coupled with alheri's suggestion. she sure going to be in love again and again.
cheers cheesy
Re: Assistance Needed. by nikinash(f): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2006
i third alheri. wink

but i also think you should think very seriously about one thing she has longed for or is still longing for and see if you can make that dream come true for her.

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Mean? What Would You Think If Your Wife Was Postin Dis? / Man Lived With Dead Friend For A Decade In The Uk / Where Dressing Causes Feud In Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.