Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC (6346 Views)

9th Senate: El-rufai Shades Senators Shehu Sani And Hunkuyi / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / 'El-Rufai Is Tyrannical': Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by Indispensable85(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2023
Hmmm....... APC is already preparing for 2027 elections. Others are making noise on social media.
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by Dapson73(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2023
kennyz247:
Dogs in human form,run from one aimless goal post to another

How will a so called same human join a destructive party party like APC, still marveled me....

Peter Obi is a case study, he left APGA to PDP to LABOUR Party.
I will not be surprised if he decides to join APC in future time.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by itsene: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2023
After the Supreme Court judgment people are now looking to check which way.
Staying employed and relevant is CRITICAL for daily bread.
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by Cajal(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2023
bhella10:
Jagaban is cooking something. Watch out!
Is it meal?
Nigerians are hungary
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by bhella10: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2023
Cajal:

Is it meal?
Nigerians are hungary
That too grin
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by bhella10: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2023
Indispensable85:
Hmmm....... APC is already preparing for 2027 elections. Others are making noise on social media.
Later in 2027 when APC took them to the cleaners in their stronghold they'll say Rigging grin Wike'd Wike syndrome grin slayer of IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by Cantonese: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2023
Bragalane:
That will be the case if I was the one jumping from fry pan to fire like the Pandora criminal Peter Obi. Apga today PDP tomorrow labour next. I hope the fool won't jump to hellfire next.

But that is the case already with you. Or can you still use not see it?
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by Basic123: 9:17am On Nov 01, 2023
Bragalane:
Is that what you say when you Igbo tribesmen switch party like Peter Obi from APGA to PDP n now labour ?!

I know for a fact that fool as no focus in life.

1 Like

Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by Inspirer1: 9:21am On Nov 01, 2023
tunwumi:
These people are like soccer player, one the release clause is triggered, the player that is kissing your barge will lead the team that will come to attack you at home.

My sorry is for those that put them on their head. They are business men and women no ideology. Only their stomach.

Especially those who go out to protest on behalf of a politician or party and allow themselves to be injured or killed
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by benardtotti(m): 10:12am On Nov 01, 2023
Mynd44:
So APC is now consolidating

Yes ! While others are busy holding press conferences, searching for FBI files or writing epistles on twitter , apc is pragmatically preparing for 2027 , 3 years from now if apc win others will start crying stolen mandate .
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by IkeAnumudu: 10:44am On Nov 01, 2023
kennyz247:
Dogs in human form,run from one aimless goal post to another

How will a so called same human join a destructive party party like APC, still marveled me....

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€¦.e don pepper this CHILD OF HATE so tey im no fit hold am again….πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

O ya, keep wailing, weyrey ….πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by ufotunang: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2023
Everybody is defecting to APC....if we do not take time nigeria will turn to a one party country/ state
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by ufotunang: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2023
No politcians want to defect to PDP ...PDP you have to sit up so that you do not fade away
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by ufotunang: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2023
Mynd44:
So APC is now consolidating
..and no politcians want to defect to PDP...why ?
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by ufotunang: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2023
Rebuker:
Nothing new.
..and no politcians want to defect to PDP...why ?
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by ufotunang: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2023
And no politcians want to defect to PDP..why ?
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by abuhlawal(m): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by Swiftgrp: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by teewhyhomes: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone. Teewhyhomes provides solutions to Real Estate problems in Nigeria. You can reach out to us today via our website.
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by kennyz247(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
IkeAnumudu:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€¦.e don pepper this CHILD OF HATE so tey im no fit hold am again….πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

O ya, keep wailing, weyrey ….πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pathetic olodo child..
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by kennyz247(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
Dapson73:

Peter Obi is a case study, he left APGA to PDP to LABOUR Party.
I will not be surprised if he decides to join APC in future time.

From my comment, I never commend either Obi or any person moving from one party to another..
Re: Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC by IkeAnumudu: 12:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
kennyz247:

Pathetic olodo child..

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€¦.e don pain the kennyz247 CHILD OF HATE am to the bone…

You have not yet started now. You will wail, you will cry and you will gnash your teeth till you go to your sorry grave!

Oo ni kuure, you idiotic ekwensu!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend N1.6trn On Generators Annually / Bode George Supports President Jonathan / (photo) Deputy Minority Leader Jumping Fence At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.