Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Ebenezer Ebere Who Claims To Be A Content Writer Is A Scammer! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ebenezer Ebere Who Claims To Be A Content Writer Is A Scammer! (350 Views)

Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi / Ebere! / Nigerian Guy Claims To Be Shakespeare's Reincarnate. Watch! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebenezer Ebere Who Claims To Be A Content Writer Is A Scammer! by Solowriter(m): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2023
Ebenezer Ebere Who Claims to be a Content Writer is a Scammer!
Here is his number: 09011099073
Account number : 9011099073
Ebenezer Ebere
Palmpay

This is how he operates:
When you hire him to write a piece of content for you, he'll accept the job and claim to be working on it. On the delivery date he'll ask you to deposit part of the money since it's your first working with him and there's no trust established yet. If you send him the money, he'll quit replying you and won't deliver the job.
In my case I sent him N3000 which he absconded with. N3000 is not much but I have to warn other of his prospective victims.

Attached is my receipt of payment and a screenshot of our chat.

Re: Ebenezer Ebere Who Claims To Be A Content Writer Is A Scammer! by nicho450(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2023
Evil everywhere
Re: Ebenezer Ebere Who Claims To Be A Content Writer Is A Scammer! by richeeyo(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2023
Please direct your jobs to me, no upfronts
Re: Ebenezer Ebere Who Claims To Be A Content Writer Is A Scammer! by Samwils: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
In situations like these, I would strongly recommend that both writers and potential clients consider utilizing third-party systems such as escrow. This small but significant step encourages clients to be more discerning in how they handle upfront payments to freelancers, thereby mitigating the concerns of freelancers who fear potential scams. In my perspective, it appears that writers are often in a less favorable position, as they invest their time and creativity into crafting content only to encounter clients who mysteriously disappear after gaining access to their work.

Moving forward, I unequivocally advocate for the use of escrow, despite the nominal fees associated with its services. These fees may dissuade some writers, but it's a practical choice to ensure fair and secure transactions. On the other hand, clients might find the initial setup of escrow a bit cumbersome, perceiving it as a formidable barrier to negotiation. However, it ultimately serves as a robust and dependable framework for facilitating transactions.

No affiliations to escrow, just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Ebere Who Claims To Be A Content Writer Is A Scammer! by Robertgreene1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
Solowriter:
Ebenezer Ebere
Palmpay

This is how he operates:
When you hire him to write a piece of content for you, he'll accept the job and claim to be working on it. On the delivery date he'll ask you to deposit part of the money since it's your first working with him and there's no trust established yet. If you send him the money, he'll quit replying you and won't deliver the job.
In my case I sent him N3000 which he absconded with. N3000 is not much but I have to warn other of his prospective victims.

just direct your jobs to me sir...no upfront payment...1.5npw....l write on romance/political/car/celebrity niches for articles...and YouTube scripts
Re: Ebenezer Ebere Who Claims To Be A Content Writer Is A Scammer! by tonytony208(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2023
Solowriter:
Ebenezer Ebere
Palmpay

This is how he operates:

Are you not the guy accused of content theft earlier? Is like you have met your match now.

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Ebere Who Claims To Be A Content Writer Is A Scammer! by AlexisKihn: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
Any update?

(1) (Reply)

Weapons Formed Against Me / Write Up By Dindy:an Overcomer / The Endangered Teen Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.