Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Hyundai Sonata Expert, Please Help. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hyundai Sonata Expert, Please Help. (189 Views)

Sienna Expert Please / Sold sold sold Hyundai Sonata 2008 V4 For Sale @600k (negotiable) / SOLD Super Sharp Buy & Drive Reg 06 Hyundai Sonata @900k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Sonata Expert, Please Help. by Freethought(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2023
I have trusted the wrong mechanics to check a car for me. The deed has been done, we've apportioned blames, i just need to know my fate on the car now.

The engine smokes from the bonnet and leaks oil and water the same time.. This also causes some malfunctioning, like the windows button not working some lights in the vehicle not on and sort...

Please do i need start looking for ways to buy new engine or what... I need help please.

The car is Hyundai Sonata 2010.
Re: Hyundai Sonata Expert, Please Help. by Offpointng: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2023
Freethought:
I have trusted the wrong mechanics to check a car for me. The deed has been done, we've apportioned blames, i just need to know my fate on the car now.

The engine smokes from the bonnet and leaks oil and water the same time.. This also causes some malfunctioning, like the windows button not working some lights in the vehicle not on and sort...

Please do i need start looking for ways to buy new engine or what... I need help please.

The car is Hyundai Sonata 2010.

Did you buy it Toks??
Re: Hyundai Sonata Expert, Please Help. by Freethought(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2023
Offpointng:

Did you buy it Toks??

Naija used

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2008 / BRANDNEW Bulletproof Amoured 2023 Lexus LX600 / New Entry Highlander 2013 Limited Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.