Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Happy New Month From Us! - What has been your own POS Experience? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy New Month From Us! - What has been your own POS Experience? (238 Views)

Happy New Month - 1K Recharge Card Give Away for July !!!!!! / Inspirational Happy New Month Messages For Loved Ones & Bosses / How To Welcome Friends And Loved Ones With Happy New Month Messages & Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month From Us! - What has been your own POS Experience? by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2023
Yesterday POS almost frustrated us (I and my husband) but they don't know that we can't be frustrated, the girl who attended to us, got up and walked out on us when we were trying to ask her to check her POS if she was credited because we have been debited.
My husband was like, babe where is she going to, I told him to ignore.
She came back to her sit, sat down and hissed.
I said to myself, this is one of the reason why most women remain single.
Only small POS stand that you're operating for someone, you want to run down the person's business with your bad attitude.

This is the second time this is happening to us.
How can we withdraw 50,400, receive a debit alert but the POS wasn't credited.

I connected with the customer care service as usual and all they could say is give us 24 hours for auto refund as usual.
They don't know that a person can die within 24 hours😂

They'll just postpone your plans.
I wish I could save money at home but the way theft is everywhere, up till the point that people use juju to know if there's money in your house.

Most people go to the extent of trusting friends telling them how much they have at home and how they couldn't reach the bank on time and they end up being robbed on their way to the bank the following day.

We had to go to another POS to withdraw the cash that we'll use.

Meanwhile, happy new month from us.
Welcome to the month of blessings, even in this hard Nigerian economy, you'll survive.🙂

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month From Us! - What has been your own POS Experience? by RevenuesBoost(f): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2023
For your information, whether you're married or not married, ensure that you're saving at least 30% of your earnings as USDT or Bitcoin.

This Nigerian economy is not for here oooOO...!!!

it's not for the weak, I hope you know.

Re: Happy New Month From Us! - What has been your own POS Experience? by brain54(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2023
Love Dey sweet o…

You and your husband looking cute and fine.

With una caterpillar shoes.

I go love oh!

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month From Us! - What has been your own POS Experience? by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2023
brain54:
Love Dey sweet o…

You and your husband looking cute and fine.

With una caterpillar shoes.

I go love oh!

Caterpillar shoes got me laughing 😂

Thanks so much
Re: Happy New Month From Us! - What has been your own POS Experience? by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
This is the poorest way of rendering service I have seen so far.

Why will you withhold a person's money for close to a week?

After withholding my money for a week Zenith bank has decided to refund my money today.

I just got the alert, they didn't forget to take out money for charges.
They always want some of your money for themselves.

The last payment that entered my account, a customer paid 60,000 and Zenith bank took out almost 300 Naira.

What if the thing I need to do with the money is the exact figure?

Re: Happy New Month From Us! - What has been your own POS Experience? by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2023
I have just made up my mind that I am leaving Zenith Bank for First Bank.

Let me see if it'll be better

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Use Most In The Kitchen That You'd Need Help For / What's The Relationship Called Here? / Latest News On The Young Lady That Saluted Her Father After NYSC (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.