Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) (75212 Views)

EFCC: Interview On Return To Nigeria, Dauda Lawal is fake - Dieziani / PDP's Dauda Lawal Wins Zamfara Governorship Election 2023 / Liver Cancer: Babatunde Lawal Is Dead Babatunde Lawal (Permanent Secretary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by Treadway: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
Seyi Makinde is better looking.
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by icankel: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
This one looks like another Sim but with time u will get know if it's Glo Sim or MTN Sim. He's handsome though
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You mean from behind?

Shebi na governors we dey talk about?

One unintelligent headless mob will soon ask for my pictures. grin

A thread will be created about presidential contestants, you talk about pitobi, headless mobs will tell you he is by far a rich man and cannot be poor in his life.

Then I wonder if Tinubu they insult every second is a poverty-stricken beggar.

Very funny pipu.
Obi is not a governor,this post is about the most handsome governor in Nigeria but u still found a way to add his name in ur comment just because he lives rent free in ur head.
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by wman(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
He doesn't look 58. He looks like he is in his 40s.
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by correctguy101(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Lols...

There's nothing idleness can not achieve., smh

Stop looking at fine face...

The young and handsome guys in politics are being led by their baba àláyé already seasoned in the games of sinking this ship called Nigeria and I suspect these young and fine faces in zamfara, oyo and others will continue in the same line of business to maintain the status quo.

Focus on something up building Mr man.

Mà ló wó ojú sé, ojú sé o sé wo...

1 Like

Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by UptownVibes(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
Obaseki is the finest.. That guy is so cute undecided

1 Like

Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Na women dey vote pass for North... No wonder he won

He get money, e fine, con go school

He go finish them for Zamfara

him no fit Bleep pass him blokos
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Typing:

I dey Benin like this. The Governor no do anything for the State. No road at all. The price of things in Benin is more costly than Ph, Asaba and Lagos. This is due to bad roads.
when you go to Twitter and see PDP boys praising that obaseki you can't help but shake your head. I go just dey ask weda na this Edo where I dey
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by Oju4190: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Edo State......The only state dat has been producing the most horrible and monstrous Governor back to back

1 Like

Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by Basic123: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ozommadu:
Zamfara that is currently the hot bed for bandits and kidnappers

Na fine face Apc h0peless propagandists wan celebrate.

The governor is not even APC member

APC they chase you and your generations in the dream
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by dNortherner(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
mightyhaze:
Dem dey chop fine?
What has he to offer in terms of pushing zamfara forward..

He looks fit for his age though..
Nagode pal, ask them.
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by OgbeniIbigbami(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
This is Sanni Bello. The former Governor of Niger state. Wetin this OP smoke abeg
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by Bimpe29: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
He is ooo grin
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by Menclothing: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
😂
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by malikombi(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by ellizy(m): 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
But why is Oshiomole and Obaseki from the same state....
Just thinking out loud!

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by Franky9584(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
What's Ur criteria for choosing the most handsome?

Mtchewwww!!!!
Na handsome we wan chop
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by Gopitoto: 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Typing:
This is the opposite of the pictures the op posted grin grin grin grin

Edo People grin
hahahahaha opposite indeed
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by Ejyksneh(m): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Definitely January na
BigBlackPreek:
boss please when likely is NYSC 2023 Batch A POP please?? ? December or January
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by Typing: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Spirit04:
when you go to Twitter and see PDP boys praising that obaseki you can't help but shake your head. I go just dey ask weda na this Edo where I dey

No mind them. They are paid prasie singers. Obaseki is presently the worst Governor in Nigeria
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by rhymesnoni(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
Our Niger Governor is by far more Handsome than this man
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by nkwoemeka(m): 2:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
Edo state has the most handsome governor's Oshomole And obaseki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by Afonja007: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
idle mind is very very bad look at what someone posted ,so with situations of nigeria handsome governor is your priority? no wonder our politicians see us as mumu, they know they can do any thing and get away with it
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by StreetFight: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Typing:
This is the opposite of the pictures the op posted grin grin grin grin

Edo People grin

Edo is cursed with ugly governors from Gabriel Igbinedion to Adamu Oshiomhole, and to this monster Obaseki,

2 Likes

Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by Patriotsleague: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
Very dumb thread, governance is about performance not face.
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by Timagex(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
Edo governor will not like this. 😁
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by Godsgift7837: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
Typing:

Eyahh.
Obaseki caused all this. We know that most roads in Nigeria are bad. But most State Government are trying to do some palliative measures on the roads within their States. Except Edo. Edo Roads are just worst.
My brother Edo state road don be like that since my primary school days. All thanks to Oshiomole when even help my village if at all.

1 Like

Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by justking(m): 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Very handsome
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by boldtruthalways: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Who handsome help?
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by demmie1: 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ozommadu:
Zamfara that is currently the hot bed for bandits and kidnappers

Na fine face Apc h0peless propagandists wan celebrate.

See uninformed and stupid quote. Zamfara is pdp, stop flaunting your ignorance
Re: Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) by LtChisom: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
LeoDeKing:

You mean from behind?

Shebi na governors we dey talk about?

One unintelligent headless mob will soon ask for my pictures. grin

A thread will be created about presidential contestants, you talk about pitobi, headless mobs will tell you he is by far a rich man and cannot be poor in his life.

Then I wonder if Tinubu they insult every second is a poverty-stricken beggar.

Very funny pipu.

do you know this heman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Demands N2bn From Stella Dimoko-Korkus As He Separates From His Wife / Election Results Of Obio-Akpor LGA In Rivers State: IREV -Vs- Official Results / 2015: PDP Govs Confront Jonathan Over First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.