Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Life No Balance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life No Balance (134 Views)

Rivers: Document Showing Contractor soliciting Balance Payments Leaks (pix) / Life No Balance: Reno Omokri & Mr Gidi Song On Southern Kaduna Killings / Fowler’s Tenure Ends, Fate Hangs In The Balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life No Balance by seiyefajohn(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2023
Life No Balance:

If there were no substance(s) and intoxicating liquid in society (I mean drugs such as Marijuana) or (Alcohol), anxiety and depression may have been a more common than malaria and typhoid fever in our societies. Mostly in this part of the world (Africa).

Abeg put me for ground, I am not saying that drug abuse or addiction is good, I am only painting reality with its true colors. Don't criticize me, just read, reason and understand. God the creator of the heavens and the earth wasn't foolish to have introduced these elements in nature during creation.

It was him that inspired and empowered men to locate and experiment on these substances. He knew right before he made man; he knew that men will pressure men, he knew that men will be other men's greatest nightmares as it is in our society today. Man hunting to bringdown man by any means.

This must be the reason he infused substances into nature to help man cope with the challenges of life (as we live through it). Challenge me, omit substance, cigarette or alcohol from our societies and see how suicide rates will skyrocket. God is not a man, he foresaw it, and implemented measures to curtail it well on time.

Why will men not take substance? Why will people not drown into depression and die, when our constant power supply, factories and industries that should employ hundreds of thousands and even millions of graduates/skilled and unskilled workers; railways, substations, good roads, airlines, well equipped hospitals and schools: are in the bellies and bank accounts of a few who believe they are the strongest.

Politicians lie and operate without honour, Police is daily intimidating people, kidnappers are kidnapping and seeking outrageous amounts of monies as ransome, how will family members cope? After praying to God for help, they resort to a bottle of beer or two, or a stick of cigarette or Indian hemp to calm their nerves to think and strategies a solution.

Why will men, women, boys, girls, priests, pastors, imams, politicians, kings and queens, judges and even medical doctors who well know the detrimental effects of drugs and alcohol submit to her addiction? Because it stimulates you, and replace bad mood with temporary but sweet euphoria. Happiness is priceless! Mental health is everything.

If you investigate NDLEA personnels and officials, you will find drug users and alcohol consumers in their structure. If you investigate the EFCC, you will find financially corrupt folks. Life no balance at all, na me de tell you. If you know you know, if you don't know you don't know. Na so e be. I get more to talk, but make I stop here for now.

My name na Seiyefa John✍️🎬 (i be Nollywood practitioner)
Re: Life No Balance by saintopus(m): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
What are you trying to say?

I don't do drugs, smoke, drink alcohol, womanize, yet quite strong in spirit

1 Like

Re: Life No Balance by seiyefajohn(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
saintopus:
What are you trying to say?

I don't do drugs, smoke, drink alcohol, womanize, yet quite strong in spirit

You are one out of a million. Now rest, so the other 9hundred and something K like us can relate.

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gun-men Attack / Oil Will Dry Up If Onelga Is Not Developed - Osere Dennis / Contractors Disappear With N8.6b In 9 States- Budgit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.