Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why Are They Always Like This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are They Always Like This? (391 Views)

They Always Like To Collect But They Can't Add / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are They Always Like This? by saysoo: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2023
Guy man can't look in peace again.

Re: Why Are They Always Like This? by silvoclaira: 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
There is this old photo of Tinubu, Remi and another woman sitted in an event, while Tinubu was looking at the woman's cleavage and Remi caught him feeding his eye balls.

Someone should post the photo here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Always Like This? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
But he's not even looking at the woman and I don't think Victoria is also looking at him.

1 Like

Re: Why Are They Always Like This? by brain54(m): 2:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
They have been married for like forever…

Married with no controversies.

One of the few celebrity marriages to emulate.

At least on the outside!
Re: Why Are They Always Like This? by Brandiebird: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
brain54:
They have been married for like forever…

Married with no controversies.

One of the few celebrity marriages to emulate.

At least on the outside!

No controversies? LOL! Beckham cheated on her and she decided to stay with him. She’s the Hillary Client of the naughties 😂
Re: Why Are They Always Like This? by ibechris(m): 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
There was a day I and my wife were driving out...as we passed one hotel,a lady with big boobs just passed by then I started looking at her with my christian eyes...na so my wife helped me straightened my head so that I can focus on the driving seat.

Surprisingly,I just told my wife that,I was looking at how she was just walking aimlessly...na so my wife asked me,if I was sure.

I can't remember the last reply sha.

I like women honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are They Always Like This? by brain54(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Brandiebird:

No controversies? LOL! Beckham cheated on her and she decided to stay with him. She’s the Hillary Client of the naughties 😂
Really…?

Thought they were a perfect couple o.

But relatively to other celebrity marriages I think they are doing well.

I think they as a couple have some similarities with Jay and Beyoncé.

Minimum controversies plus the women( Victoria and Beyoncé) stuck with their man even though the cheating wahala!
Re: Why Are They Always Like This? by 1TrippleCee: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2023
saysoo:
Guy man can't look in peace again.

grin

(1) (Reply)

/ Kebbi Holds Maiden Mass Wedding For Over 300 Couples / Aventus Creed 13,500. Are This Guys Trying To Rip Me Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.