Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost (3538 Views)

BREAKING: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, Etc / Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs / Auctioneers Die Of Hunger, High BP As Lagos CP Odumosu Refuses To Work With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by Christistruth00: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
KillahPriest:
you're so shameless when telling lies, I spit on your brain. Who wears hijab in Port Harcourt and what will it take you to watch the video on Instablog page ? Your mumu no get part two I swear

It is your own Brain you spat on because I said the Truth

2 Likes

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by Godwin4444: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
M4A1carbine:
You are the hateful tribe, even the DEVIL knows how evil you are.

Enjoy, the hunger in the sad wasted Region. It's hunger made by you for you...

Useless poverty-stricken rice bandits

the same igbos that are been given quit notice in d north, their shops locked in d west, South Africa’s, Ghanaian, Cambodia, Thailand, India
Hate u sote them describe u as scum of d earth

4 Likes

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by M4A1carbine: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
They will soon start vandalization of private businesses. The Hunger is taking 'root' and the architect of their hunger and death is their Emilokan presidency.

No to Southern Unity, with Worthless rice bandits and thieves
grin

Minime10:
The army should be deployed to the scene of the unlawful protest and all the rice bandits should be shot at sight 😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by ClearFlair: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
Christistruth00:
But that is a Photo of the Endsars Protests Port Harcourt 3 years ago.

Too much garri. Watch the video, they were complaining about high cost of food in Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by Godwin4444: 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Minime10:
The army should be deployed to the scene of the unlawful protest and all the rice bandits should be shot at sight 😎
only igbos can b humiliated like that n nothing will happen

U dare not try it with yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by M4A1carbine: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
Same IGBOs will talk BIAFRA same you will beg for UNITY?

1st . Lagos...Suicide Rate
2nd. Ibadan....Rice banditry
3rd. Ogun.....Hunger protest

All these are because of hunger in the land of sophisticated poverty stricken people. Go and look for palliative trucks to steal, as Fulani keep killing you.

E choke!!!!

Godwin4444:
the same igbos that are been given quit notice in d north, their shops locked in d west, South Africa’s, Ghanaian, Cambodia, Thailand, India

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by M4A1carbine: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
The Army doesn't need to be deployed...

Ordinary FULANi can do the damage. Atleast we all know how you secured ILORIN. We all know how an EMIR arrested a bonafide Yoruba citizen in Yoruba land and scolded Soyinka like a kid.

Even the army doesn't try Nonsense in the SE again...let alone Fulani Herdsmen.

Yoruba man ...face the hunger...its real
!

Godwin4444:
only igbos can b humiliated like that n nothing will happen

U dare not try it with yorubas

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by Putinofrussia: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
M4A1carbine:

All these are because of hunger in the land of sophisticated poverty stricken people. Go and look for palliative trucks to steal, as Fulani keep killing you.

E choke!!!!

I bet with your right testicle,it is hunger that is making you cry and wail like this.
Have you eaten today?

3 Likes

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by Godwin4444: 5:14pm On Nov 01, 2023
M4A1carbine:

E choke!!!!

but south west is still paradise to u igbos now?

At least one would think there are no igbos in south west with the way u describe it but I can bet there are more igbos in south west than in south east

U ain’t even in south east n I can bet it

2 Likes

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by M4A1carbine: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
See as you dey explain poverty. You are in SW, that you, say IGBOs are running to. But the 'OWNERs' are doing..

Hunger Protests
Jumping off third mainland bridge
Vandalization and petty robbery..

How can IGBOs come and still dominate you in your SW economically. They buy your lands and defecate on your ancestor even till yesterday. grin

Try and RONU

Godwin4444:

At least one would think there are no igbos in south west with the way u describe it but I can bet there are more igbos in south west than in south east

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by M4A1carbine: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Just imagine rice bandit talking... grin

Putinofrussia:

I bet with your right testicle,it is hunger that is making you cry and wail like this.
Have you eaten today?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by T9ksy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
nobody needs any unity from an enemy called igbo

We had rather pally with a non Nigerian than an hatefilled igbo

UNDISPUTABLE FACT!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by Yujin(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Minime10:
The terrorist Nigerian army should use them for target practice. Kill any rice bandit that protests. What they wish on others should also be done to them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by Raskimonojendor: 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Minime10:
Unfortunately, SW is not the red mud onion bandits region where the army and IPOB use Ibos for daily target practice grin

M4A1carbine:
Just imagine rice bandit talking... grin

Onion bandit don drop comment ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by Raskimonojendor: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
Godwin4444:

The first time I knew it was paradise to Ibos was in China Ashebe Chike and the river. The book was all based on how ibos flee to the SW from their red mud region grin

3 Likes

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by Raskimonojendor: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
The beating too is on the increase lately, it's not funny when a tribe of people keep getting flogged from Akure to Hongkong to India and many other places. grin

2 Likes

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by KillahPriest: 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos n your useless propaganda

It’s obvious u don’t understand Yoruba but your wish is just that everything should scatter so even if u see 2 boys fighting u are ready to bring out d greatest propaganda from it

It’s association of fish sellers protesting about hike in fish price so how does that relate to the topic by d olori pelebe
I'm from Bayelsa State you worthless bigot but that's aside at least, we're going somewhere since we've agreed that

There was a protest in Ogun State

Yoruba is not a Rivers State language hence can't and won't be used in a protest

We also agree that fish is the only foodstuff that witnessed an increase in price

Thank you very much cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by M4A1carbine: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hunger and Lamentations are a permanent feature of the region of the fallen Demon.

That Truck Was carrying Fulani Herdsmen...and BOYz stopped the truck and the rest is history. Comprehend??

I ask..

Why did you bust the bus in Ibadan , thinking it was palliatives?

Hunger bad...why do you COWARDs love suicide so much
?

Raskimonojendor:

Unfortunately, SW is not the red mud onion bandits region where the army and IPOB use Ibos for daily target practice grin

Onion bandit don drop comment ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by nedu666: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
KillahPriest:
you're so shameless when telling lies, I spit on your brain. Who wears hijab in Port Harcourt and what will it take you to watch the video on Instablog page ? Your mumu no get part two I swear

He is ashamed that his people are protesting against hunger so he needs to deflect with hope of killing the thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by nedu666: 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
KillahPriest:
keep shut and focus on the important evidence oga. When did Shagamu become Port Harcourt ? Watch the damn video please grin

He has watched the video but the shame is too much. So he hopes by screaming lgbo and running around like a mad man he can kill the thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by nedu666: 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
M4A1carbine:
The Army doesn't need to be deployed...

Ordinary FULANi can do the damage. Atleast we all know how you secured ILORIN. We all know how an EMIR arrested a bonafide Yoruba citizen in Yoruba land and scolded Soyinka like a kid.

Even the army doesn't try Nonsense in the SE again...let alone Fulani Herdsmen.

Yoruba man ...face the hunger...its real
!

They don't need army or fulani, hunger is doing a great job trimming yorubas pot belly to slim fit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by M4A1carbine: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
Create more.

Respect comes from Admiration or Fear. In this case you fear, envy,, respect and are obsessed with IGBO matters.

IGBOs are in a good place, because they are not foolish.

Go and collect your sachet tomato..and 2cups of rice. As you do that keep shouting MANDATE grin

Raskimonojendor:

The beating too is on the increase lately, it's not funny when a tribe of people keep getting flogged from Akure to Hongkong to India and many other places. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by M4A1carbine: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
Slim fit is an understatement..they are dying silently in their LAGOS. So forget all their Worthless Propaganda. The hunger is Large in sad waste grin

nedu666:

They don't need army or fulani, hunger is doing a great job trimming yorubas pot belly to slim fit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by kayusely70(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
this is the problem with u igbos

U are never sincere n that’s d major reason any protest will never see d light of d day

That was end sars protest n u can see clearly a man wore the shirt of end police

I pity those who follow igbos cos igbos are never sincere

Everything fake
That's the reasons they can never be elected as the president!

3 Likes

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by Raskimonojendor: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Create more.

Respect comes from Admiration or Fear. In this case you fear, envy,, respect and are obsessed with IGBO matters.

IGBOs are in a good place, because they are not foolish.

Go and collect your sachet tomato..and 2cups of rice. As you do that keep shouting MANDATE grin

I don't care about the existence of Ibos. You are the one that immigrate in large numbers to our lands for survival. grin

2 Likes

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
like seriously I pity anyone who trust igbos, they can fake anything

They just want Nigeria to end cos they lost election

Go and hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by Raskimonojendor: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Hunger and Lamentations are a permanent feature of the region of the fallen Demon.

That Truck Was carrying Fulani Herdsmen...and BOYz stopped the truck and the rest is history.

Why did you bust the truck , thinking it was palliatives?

Hunger bad...why do you COWARDs love suicide so much
?

LMAO. It was carrying onions and this was even before subsidy removal. Too much hunger in Ibo land. No wonder una dey jump on any night buse going west in extremely large numbers grin

1 Like

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by Goodvibes007: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

LMAO. It was carrying onions and this was even before subsidy removal. Too much hunger in Ibo land. No wonder una dey jump on any night buse going west in extremely large numbers grin
Video of time looting the onion truck below:
https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1399315091158339584?t=Qwhcm-Skp3_mzfypYbLH8A&s=19

They are the same people selling their votes for Okpa and Jollof.

Same people Their Governors was handing plate of eba and bitterleaf soup as palliative 😂

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by Nonexisting1: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ssshhhh. Nobody should disturb us Igbos with this kind of news. We are busy with the political lesson Yorubas are teaching us. Personally I no dey like fail exams so I'm learning seriously.

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by Blaze14k: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
igbos calling people bastards?

E shock me ooo

Hope say u know your papa sha cos u might b another product of baby factory

Bros how come its only u fighting everyone here don't u have anyone helping u? You seem to stand alone in this fight and besides I watched that video and saw peoples comment. I can see u really don't want to accept the truth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Protest Rocks Southwest State As Residents Protest Hunger, High Food Cost by Gainman: 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Thieftinubu Baba blu bubablu is dealing with his tribe the Afonjaas with hunger grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yolubaas Una never see anything yet cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u dey deceive yourself. U are like a fool the hit with a rod seven times on d head and claimed non of it hit u. It dey your body. U go feel d pain. What is happening is to tell u dat yoruba is different from aboki or ibos that will keep supporting his tribe man no matter how bad d situation. If yorubas support his tribe to reach a position. If d person Bleep up. Nah dat yoruba people go first come out to cast him. Remember aboki keep supporting Buhari through out his bad reign.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Govt Exposed! Every Nigerian Should Read This! Venezuelan Envoy Tutors Nigeria / Joseph Yobo Weds Adaeze Igwe / Uduaghan/ogboru Part4... Supreme Court Reviews Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.