Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police (16020 Views)

Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara / Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by emmabest2000(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Inconclusive report from NPF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by APOPTOSIS: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
What's aggressive about the people in that video ?
You see the reason it's good to record events....
Liars everywhere!

1 Like

Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by Sebastine1994(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
pacesetting:
Just imagine your problem. Never go far in politics. What is politics when people are suffering, if I may ask?

My brother aswear2gad nobody is suffering, people are buying cars, houses, private jets, these are the worst of times and the best of times for others
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by pacesetting: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
@ the bolded, read what you typed again slowly. This time, ask yourself what the police were doing there with firefighting truck. You mean police no sabi who be governor again? cheesy cheesy cheesy
3ice9ce:

They went to meet the truck, the truck didn't go to meet them.
Besides, once the police saw that it was the Governor, they turned the spray away.

As for Wike and Fubara, serves both of them right. Anything them see, let them take it like that.
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by zombieHUNTER: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Police is your friend. the big problem be say 1 ltre don reach 700. mama put na 8h. u must collect extra cox 1plate won't go anywhere.

but dem wan use #5b buy presidential yatcht...another #5b for SUV. I swear i don miss Buhari. renewed shege pro max na die. My prayers goes to the common man.

Tinubu came to enjoy and loot
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by UptownVibes(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
They didn't even bother to protect the governor, since they claimed he was among aggressive people. Instead they fired shots at him and spray water on him.. Nigerian police fraud..

I heard the lady that sang the anthem wrongly wasn't even in the force. But she was on police uniform.
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by Samogloby: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Don't mind them! They don't know you were with Wike drinking 1000years liquor when the governor was being teargas. The same people the police called miscreants with dangerous weapons were with the governor and they did not kill the governor with that dangerous weapons
BigBlackPreek:
Peddlers of false news are already attributing the whole fracas to Wike in a bid to spite him
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by MatrixCircle: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
šŸ‡³šŸ‡¬ Police Force.
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by BluntCrazeMan: 3:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
Patriotsleague:
They have a point, why move with thugs, your security operatives can protect you.
Is the Police meant to attack the Governor? Or to Protect him at all cost?

The attack on the Governor,, is to protect who else exactly then??
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by Patriotsleague: 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Is the Police meant to attack the Governor Or Protect him at all cost?

The attack on the Governor,, is to protect who exactly then??
The police just responded that they didn't get information he was coming, don't you read?

The police were there on an assignment to guard the assembly building, till now no one knows on whose instructions the assembly was burnt...you think if they want to shoot him they won't, he wasn't shot at, abi you no watch the video, police used tear gas and were shooting up, according to the video of fubara approaching the parliament building, a lot of thugs were in from of him...In politics no one is holy. Forget sentiments and propanganda, the video was clear, they were not shot at.

It's unwarranted for him to move with thugs.
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Police is your friend. the big problem be say 1 ltre don reach 700. mama put na 8h. u must collect extra cox 1plate won't go anywhere.

but dem wan use #5b buy presidential yatcht...another #5b for SUV. I swear i don miss Buhari. renewed shege pro max na die. My prayers goes to the common man.
Abeg where them dey see mamaput N800? Give update to those agbado miscreants, hunger wan finish their lineages. ATTN: FREESTUFF wey no see freestuff.
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by poseidon12: 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
SmartProf:
Just know that the opposite of what the police have said is exactly what happened.

Exactly.
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by poseidon12: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Your word is your bond in the world of the criminals, there is such a thing as honour amongst thieves.

Politician are thieves and the only way they can trust each other is their word. Fubara word or promises is as good as horse dump. and he would never go far politically

Do you think there are no Godfathers in the North. Our southern brothers are just Damm stupid. Godfathers is how political kingdoms are built.

What would Lagos have been without the invisible hands of tinubu in Lagos politics? They are a necessary evil.

One of the fools helping to keep Nigeria backwards.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by dinachi(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
chokekachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sM1103LVeA

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7894318/police-pour-water-teargas-governor#126695390
Just imagine. Criminals! Police lying through their teeth as usual. The Commissioner of Police should be changed.
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by Skillsnigeria: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Okay
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by BluntCrazeMan: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
Patriotsleague:

The police just responded that they didn't get information he was coming, don't you read?

The police were there on an assignment to guard the assembly building, till now no one knows on whose instructions the assembly was burnt...you think if they want to shoot him they won't, he wasn't shot at, abi you no watch the video, police used tear gas and were shooting up, according to the video of fubara approaching the parliament building, a lot of thugs were in from of him...In politics no one is holy. Forget sentiments and propanganda, the video was clear, they were not shot at.

It's unwarranted for him to move with thugs.
Tear-gas and water cannon were SHOT at his direction.
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by 99thEnemy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
SmartProf:
Just know that the opposite of what the police have said is exactly what happened.

"Police go see red talk say that thing na white."
-African China

cool
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by israelmao(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nigerian Police Force and APC are professors in 'Lieology'.
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by poseidon12: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Peddlers of false news are already attributing the whole fracas to Wike in a bid to spite him

Why do most Nigerians proudly do evil deeds and then turn around to deny later. Is it cowardice? It is obvious that Wike is behind the fracas and here you are denying on his behalf. Shame on you.
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by Greatex90: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
So you expected him to be in the midst of pastors to come and pray for you or to pray against you so that you will stop the impeachment process nxnsense talk.

THE MAN BROUGHT IT ON ...FIREšŸ”„ FOR FIRE
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by oxygeng: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

for only shege? banza never join 0.
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by Elims91(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wike is doing too much
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by bennybuhari: 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
Lies
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by MetaFiles230709: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Your word is your bond in the world of the criminals, there is such a thing as honour amongst thieves.

Politician are thieves and the only way they can trust each other is their word. Fubara word or promises is as good as horse dump. and he would never go far politically

Do you think there are no Godfathers in the North. Our southern brothers are just Damm stupid. Godfathers is how political kingdoms are built.

What would Lagos have been without the invisible hands of tinubu in Lagos politics? They are a necessary evil.

you are just plain stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by ViceGovernor: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
šŸ˜

Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
oxygeng:
for only shege? banza never join 0.

Wahala dey
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by Gajagojo: 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
egbekegbe na bad society
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by 3ice9ce: 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
pacesetting:
@ the bolded, read what you typed again slowly. This time, ask yourself what the police were doing there with firefighting truck. You mean police no sabi who be governor again? cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's not a firefighting truck o. That's a police anti riot truck. Lagos state bought the type about 2 years ago. FG also bought some.
They use water pressure from the truck to disperse protesters. Used in place of live bullets.
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by teewhyhomes: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Happy new month everyone. Teewhyhomes provides solutions to Real Estate problems in Nigeria. You can reach out to us today via our website.
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by samuelson06(m): 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2023
Reflections3:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angella Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Mr. Seun

Does it mean there's no way you can tighten registration on this platform to frustrate this unfortunate human being? Is it that easy for one person to keep coming back and creating more and more account?
Re: We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police by SmartyPants(m): 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2023
Megabig:
You did man, we saw the water flash over him, why una go just lie

They are not saying he was not hit. They are saying it was accidental and not specifically aimed at him. We all went to school na...why una dey deliberately miscomprehend?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Crisis: Government Slashes Deputy Governorā€™s Budgetary Allocation / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! / Clueless Investors Bought Over Nigeriaā€™s Power Sector ā€“ Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.