Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) (44330 Views)

Davido, Chioma, Cubana Chief Priest, 30BG On Private Jet To Israel DMW's Wedding / Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) / Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Etranshub(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
For him mind, him don arrive grin
Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by BadCuntry: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
popweezy:
All these ones no concern me.. I don mistakenly cum inside her

Many things running through my mind rytnow cry

Lol... relax it's not easy to impregnate someone... she might not be close to ovulation

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Biola67: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
A finished man
Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Orelafintun: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
popweezy:

No be only you o, l did same now to my worker. Can you share your experience with regards to coping?

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by 43Ronin: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
yoruba Muslim miscreant like yarimo. na their average sense be dis
Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Demurray: 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Many are mad but few roaming....
Werey also leleyi o
Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by PencilBox: 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
cheesy mark of the beast
Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by NOwazobia: 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Too old to be engaging in kids stuff.

Well, he might mentally be a kid.

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by duduade: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
And this will be someone's father o

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by nwosu35: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2023
Blissful278:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

l don't know whom you are or what you want to achieve, you have been doing this for almost all the post here on nairaland, it's high time you stop it because it's a total fraud, l have screenshot from other posts that you posted, you only open a new account and send same message, please stop, otherwise l will report your bank account and you will be investigated heavily, see one of the screenshot as attached, that's same you, so be careful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Sambai65(m): 12:02am On Nov 03, 2023
Just because give away,usless youth shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by blesboi(m): 12:04am On Nov 03, 2023
very irritating...
Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by MrGovernor21: 12:29am On Nov 03, 2023
Blissful278:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof
over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

Stop deceiving yourself
Go and work

2 Likes

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by KennethEnyi(m): 12:53am On Nov 03, 2023
Stupid fool
He don destroy him destiny like that o
Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by completeskills: 1:17am On Nov 03, 2023
popweezy:

My mind dey tell me say na boy she wan born.
in case you want to buy baby stuff, buy male own.

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by completeskills: 1:20am On Nov 03, 2023
MrGovernor21:

Stop deceiving yourself
Go and work

No mind am. Na so so last Sunday their neighbours dey give them better food Chop. People like him won't let you know those that genuinely need help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:25am On Nov 03, 2023
popweezy:

Abi your condom broke

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by optimusprime2(m): 1:32am On Nov 03, 2023
Just when you think you have seen it all, a guy literally uploads a QR code on his forehead... grin grin grin grin
Na waah o

2 Likes

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by hardcore007: 1:35am On Nov 03, 2023
Chai! Clout na heavy disease.
Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Oracabessa: 1:35am On Nov 03, 2023
Haba....normal G nawwwww.
Groundnut.
leesi11:
I know cassava flakes, but which one be floating berries?

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Ashirioluwa: 1:47am On Nov 03, 2023
Jeon:
So funny.
😂

This is not funny at all. I believe this fool who's behaving childishly is older than Davido.

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Ashirioluwa: 1:50am On Nov 03, 2023
Blissful278:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

When are you going to stop this nonsense. You’re using different names everyday to scam innocent people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Candidate004: 1:52am On Nov 03, 2023
M
Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by briggson07(m): 1:56am On Nov 03, 2023
Creative art on a foolish forehead
Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Melanyn(m): 2:22am On Nov 03, 2023
His head is not correct...
Mumu x10
Gbolo raised to power ten

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Sillymoderators: 2:25am On Nov 03, 2023
nwosu35:

l don't know whom you are or what you want to achieve, you have been doing this for almost all the post here on nairaland, it's high time you stop it because it's a total fraud, l have screenshot from other posts that you posted, you only open a new account and send same message, please stop, otherwise l will report your bank account and you will be investigated heavily, see one of the screenshot as attached, that's same you, so be careful
Blame the incompetent moderators who are posting it
Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Sillymoderators: 2:26am On Nov 03, 2023
Blissful278:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
Bloody scammer!

1 Like

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Sillymoderators: 2:28am On Nov 03, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

When are you going to stop this nonsense. You’re using different names everyday to scam innocent people.
Have you ever asked yourself why those incompetent moderators always post it.
Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Sillymoderators: 2:29am On Nov 03, 2023
Candidate004:
I’m financially down and hungry. No food no money. I don't have anything left, I can't sleep due to extreme hunger.
I develop malaria and nid money to buy drugs in the morning . I beg you sir pls.
May almighty God bless all with good health and abundance.

Opay 9 0 6 7 3 2 9 7 5 5
Scammers.

Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by Pharaohny: 2:30am On Nov 03, 2023
Ikwor:
Many are mad

but few are roaming cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Tattoos 30BG On His Forehead (pics/video) by jrobbins: 2:38am On Nov 03, 2023
Blissful278:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

Don't you get tired of this rubbish? You've got enough data to create multiple accounts but don't have money to feed. You must be psychotic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adunni Ade And Her Boyfriend All Loved Up / Katung Aduwak, Kevin Chuwang, Efe: 3 Big Brother Winners Pictured Together / 'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.