Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Please, I Need A Job Desperately. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, I Need A Job Desperately. (785 Views)

I Need A Job Desperately / I Need A Job Desperately / Canada Desperately Looking To Fill 430,000 Vacant Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by WhatThen: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hello all, I am in dire need of a Job, a means to earn a living again after the horrible situation and circumstances that life dealt me. I used to work before now, but some serious illness came and for almost a year, i was battling it and treating it. Spent all my savings on drugs and medical bills. I could no longer go to work at some point because I had to be admitted at the hospital for the longest time. I lost that job.

Thankfully, I am well again, but without a job. Things have been so difficult and I have been searching for a new job, trying to learn some new skills.

All I am asking for is for a kind hearted person to point me to a vacancy they know of or teach me a skill i can earn a living from.

I am graduate of Uniben, BSc. Physics. I am computer literate. I speak well, and write well too. I am a fast learner and can pick up skills pretty quick. I am based in Abuja.

I have Graphics design, Animation and Illustration skills, and sometimes get a client or two to work on a project for. These jobs don't come often, hence the need for something much more steady.

Please, If you are led to reach out to me, please send me a DM. I will eternally be grateful. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by Wujio: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2023
Whatsapp me

Check profile

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by ecolime(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wujio:
Whatsapp me

Check profile
Don't waste your time dude. Na the new format be this.

Most of these boys opening job related threads are doing so to get free money or donations from 'magas'.

Offer them job and 99% of them will quietly dissappear.

This is not to block chances of those genuinely in need but those are in the minority.

Anyway, let us know if he accepts your offer cheesy
Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by WhatThen: 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
ecolime:

Don't waste your time dude. Na the new format be this.

Most of these boys opening job related threads are doing so to get free money or donations from 'magas'.

Offer them job and 99% of them will quietly dissappear.

This is not to block chances of those genuinely in need but those are in the minority.

Anyway, let us know if he accepts your offer cheesy

Hello, while i admit there are lots of people out there doing what you have said. You cannot assume everyone is the same. So, nobody genuinely needs a job anymore? Have you reached out to me and offered me a job and i asked for money instead?

Thanks for your input though

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by ecolime(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
WhatThen:

Hello, while i admit there are lots of people out there doing what you have said. You cannot assume everyone is the same. So, nobody genuinely needs a job anymore? Have you reached out to me and offered me a job and i asked for money instead?

Thanks for your input though
I didn't accuse you. Just giving the other guy a caveat because this format (Job pity stories) is what is reigning on Nairaland.

You might be among the genuine 1% though. Wish you all the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by Wujio: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
ecolime:

I didn't accuse you. Just giving the other guy a caveat because this format (Job pity stories) is what is reigning on Nairaland.

Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by fxman62: 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
Many schools are looking for Physics teachers in Abuja and other cities in Nigeria
Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by WhatThen: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
ecolime:

I can understand how we can be quick to make remarks like the one you initially made on this post. It's because of the prevalence of scam going on. However, it's important to also be cautious when making such posts as most times we err and hurt the chances of a genuine person getting a job request from here.

The guy that asked me to write him a message already gave me some things to research. I picked up my laptop immediately and was about to start. I went back to our chat to get the link to the Google drive he left me and he had deleted everything and blocked me. Why? He saw your post.

I am posting my chat with him now here as proof that something good can actually happen and just as fast, a short comment like yours will ruin it.

I hope he comes back though, if not, then it's all fine.

I hope he changes his mind.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by WhatThen: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
fxman62:
Many schools are looking for Physics teachers in Abuja and other cities in Nigeria

Yes sir, I am actively searching and applying. Thanks
Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by SuperOnyi: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
WhatThen:

I can understand how we can be quick to make remarks like the one you initially made on this post. It's because of the prevalence of scam going on. However, it's important to also be cautious when making such posts as most times we err and hurt the chances of a genuine person getting a job request from here.

The guy that asked me to write him a message already gave me some things to research. I picked up my laptop immediately and was about to start. I went back to our chat to get the link to the Google drive he left me and he had deleted everything and blocked me. Why? He saw your post.

I am posting my chat with him now here as proof that something good can actually happen and just as fast, a short comment like yours will ruin it.

I hope he comes back though, if not, then it's all fine.

I hope he changes his mind.

shocked

I really hope he gets back to you.

I'm a writer too.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by ayeesha: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
WhatThen:

Yes sir, I am actively searching and applying. Thanks

Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by WhatThen: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
ayeesha:

Thanks Ayeesha
Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by WhatThen: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I really hope he gets back to you.

I'm a writer too.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by Oyindamolah: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
smiley
WhatThen:

Thank you
Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by ayeesha: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
WhatThen:

Thanks Ayeesha

You're welcome. The office is in lagos though, but hey, you never can tell. Nothing wrong in widening your search circle.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by Deeking111(m): 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
Send me a mail
I have 100k paying job at utako
Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by WhatThen: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Deeking111:
Send me a mail
I have 100k paying job at utako

Hello. I have sent you a PM. Thank you for reaching out.
Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by Slickbishop(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2023
Wujio:
Whatsapp me

Check profile

Your WhatsApp no
Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by Slickbishop(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2023
ayeesha:

You're welcome. The office is in lagos though, but hey, you never can tell. Nothing wrong in widening your search circle.
Goodluck.

I wish to apply and be a ticketing officer.but have no experience. Can I still apply
Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by Darkandhandsom(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2023
Can you work in a Real Estate/Property company?
70k as salary with 5% on every sales made?
Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by WhatThen: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Darkandhandsom:
Can you work in a Real Estate/Property company?
70k as salary with 5% on every sales made?

Hello, I sent you a PM.
Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by ayeesha: 7:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
Slickbishop:

I wish to apply and be a ticketing officer.but have no experience. Can I still apply

Try your luck. Just send your cv as requested
Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by Jahzara: 5:44pm On Jan 15
WhatThen:
Hello all, I am in dire need of a Job, a means to earn a living again after the horrible situation and circumstances that life dealt me. I used to work before now, but some serious illness came and for almost a year, i was battling it and treating it. Spent all my savings on drugs and medical bills. I could no longer go to work at some point because I had to be admitted at the hospital for the longest time. I lost that job.

Thankfully, I am well again, but without a job. Things have been so difficult and I have been searching for a new job, trying to learn some new skills.

All I am asking for is for a kind hearted person to point me to a vacancy they know of or teach me a skill i can earn a living from.

I am graduate of Uniben, BSc. Physics. I am computer literate. I speak well, and write well too. I am a fast learner and can pick up skills pretty quick. I am based in Abuja.

I have Graphics design, Animation and Illustration skills, and sometimes get a client or two to work on a project for. These jobs don't come often, hence the need for something much more steady.

Please, If you are led to reach out to me, please send me a DM. I will eternally be grateful. Thank you

Have you gotten a job if not I can connect you to a federal job if interested immediately whatsApp me
Zero Eight Zero Six Four Five Five Three Five Six Five
Re: Please, I Need A Job Desperately. by NaijaphiliaBlog: 3:15am On Jan 16
@ OP:

Visit and subscribe to this blog:

https://naijaphilia.com/blog/

Genuine vacancies are regularly posted there.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Becomes A House Owner After Daddy OPM Sponsored Her Abroad / Oil And Gas Jobs For Engineers(experienced) / Instantcashweb.com Is Recruiting Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.