Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Lenovo Legion Go - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Lenovo Legion Go (557 Views)

Rog Ally , Steam Deck, Legion Go, Nintendo Switch, Ps Vita / Lenovo Legion Go Available / Brand New LEGION GO Hand Held For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lenovo Legion Go by Tochukwu30(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
The long awaited and acclaimed to be the most powerful handheld gaming PC has been officially released and now available for purchase.

It goes for about $800. Only God know how much it be in naira with the current state of things.

Will you be getting one for yourself?
Re: Lenovo Legion Go by Memberclub(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2023
Tochukwu30:
The long awaited and acclaimed to be the most powerful handheld gaming PC has been officially released and now available for purchase.

It goes for about $800. Only God know how much it be in naira with the current state of things.

Will you be getting one for yourself?
bought one today. Basically An AMD mobile pc gaming on the go. The screen is extremely big too. It's looks like an LCD screen though. I'm able to run games smoothly at low settings for now.
Re: Lenovo Legion Go by iamdonricky(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07
Can you drop info on now to purchase one
Re: Lenovo Legion Go by Tochukwu30(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07
I don't think you can find it in Nigeria but you can definitely get it on Amazon or ebay then use https://heroshe.com/ to ship it to Nigeria. I haven't used the company before but I hear they have a solid reputation going by reviews on twitter.

iamdonricky:
Can you drop info on now to purchase one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian I Need Your Support By Helping Me To Watch This Video / Is A Roma Web Slot Safe For Investing Money? / PS4 Games For Swapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.