Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

House Tour | Saying Goodbye To @nelookeke And Her Family | Home Bound - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Tour | Saying Goodbye To @nelookeke And Her Family | Home Bound (100 Views)

Is This Chemistry Or Is It Bound To Happen In Marriage/relationship? / Buy Family Home @Urban Prime One (CofO) - Beautiful Luxury Residence / Family Home: Camberwall (cofo) PROMO Abijo GRA - Beautiful Lagos Land & Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Tour | Saying Goodbye To @nelookeke And Her Family | Home Bound by alex4nj(f): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hi Fam👋🏼💗 Trust we are all doing good.
My sister ‎@NeloOkeke  and her family just moved to their brand new house, and so, in this vlog, she gave my husband and I, an exclusive house tour! Also, in this vlog, after spending 2 days with my sister and her fanily, my husband and I said our goodbyes, as we travelled back home, to Awka, Anambra State.

Thank you so much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE like, comment, share, and of course, please subscribe to my channel🙏🏽 I appreciate every single one of you. THANK YOU❤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV8XUskbp38?si=pGdDfdDu8K2NyFfi

(1) (Reply)

Shades Of Success / The Invincible Teacher!!! / Understanding The Importance Of Landed Property Valuation For Migration Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.