Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack (14652 Views)

Imo: We Must Reject Agents Of Anarchy - Yemi Osinbajo / "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah / Police Officer, M.A Kaura Saves Woman From Mob Attack In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by Enemyofpeace: 4:53am On Nov 02, 2023
Who fokn cares?

Anty
Do You Still Remember MTN Midnight Calls From 12:30am -4:30am?
Did He Later Marry You Or I Should Leave You Alone?
🙄🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by Chibuzoripob: 4:53am On Nov 02, 2023
sad u traveled from Abuja to IMO state to cause trouble but fellow Eluuups inmates mend hom yo little stupor sad cool. Got served 🔥 breakfast cool instead
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by lrdval: 4:59am On Nov 02, 2023
WE ALL CAN SEE WHAT NIGERIA HAS TURNED INTO. I AM EVEN SCARED NOW FOR WHAT NEXT TO HEAR TOMORROW ABOUT ANYTHING.
WE MAY WAKE UP AND SEE DOLLAR AT 1500 AND NO ONE WILL COUGH.
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by UptownVibes(m): 5:00am On Nov 02, 2023
Same way they lied that they rescued Sim Fubara from aggressive thugs,after pouring him water in rivers.. Their new statement of covering up for their usual unprofessional conduct, I guess undecided

Anyways, the NLC chairman knows better ,those who rearranged his facial look..
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by Boyz2023: 5:01am On Nov 02, 2023
The best girl friend experience

Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by Boyz2023: 5:04am On Nov 02, 2023
Why should police arrest them?
Do you know the background?
The report is he went there to cause trouble and was trying to force a picket/strike action and they resisted

Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by Boyz2023: 5:06am On Nov 02, 2023

Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by Matrix137(m): 5:11am On Nov 02, 2023
Okay
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by phemmie06(m): 5:13am On Nov 02, 2023
Thank God and big kudos to the NPF pls kindly parade some of the mob arrested on the scene.
God bless you else He will deal with you all

1 Like

Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by dododawa1: 5:27am On Nov 02, 2023
NLC is for d people then

But

NLC now fighting for OBIDENTs.
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by Agwotulumbe1: 5:29am On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Weyrey tutu

Many idiots think say na Buhari still dey top

With Tinubu na pay as you go subscription

Do anyhow see anyhow

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond and a certificate forging charlatan
thunder scatter Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by ponishah: 5:38am On Nov 02, 2023
Lordsonn:
Shameless liars. Nigerian police are terribly wicked.

Well, the current NLC is not after the interest of people, so nobody should expect us to protest against police brutality.

Very very corrupt NLC
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by Image123(m): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2023
TMSMedia:
Did police arrest the mob for assaulting the NLC president ?

Below is a video that captured the moment the NLC president was taken away by the police.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcg8ijUlrcc

Are you sure you watched the video that you posted? It doesn't show police taking him away or arresting him.
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by Beverlyjean(f): 5:42am On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Weyrey tutu

Many idiots think say na Buhari still dey top

With Tinubu na pay as you go subscription

Do anyhow see anyhow

Tinubus government will not last 4 yrs with the way things are going... it Is in his government that people will finally revolt and there will be an uprising ...it will not start in the SW as always expected, but it will spread down to the SW in quick time....just watch how it will turn out
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by kaludestiny10(m): 5:59am On Nov 02, 2023
Such is expected in a banana republic.
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by johnDkay(m): 6:21am On Nov 02, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
To whom it may concerned.

Who do we believe now?
You don't believe the criminals in uniform. The are shameless liers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by mariovito(m): 6:43am On Nov 02, 2023
You mean like rescuing a fish out of water to save it from drowning.

1 Like

Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by Abagworo(m): 6:44am On Nov 02, 2023
Yeah going by what happened in Rivers State against a sitting Governor and now in Imo against NLC President, Tinubu's modus operandi is now clear. My fear is that it might lead to full blown war

1 Like

Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by yemex04(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2023
SoNature:

You know this because?

Listen, APC has used tribalism and partisan politics to destroy this country.

The moment he decided & chose to publicly support a Party in an election, his credibility has a pressure Body waned..it might have been different situation for him had the Labour Party won... every of his move against the Government would be termed politics & the situation in Imo his hometown where a gubernatorial election is underway may create such suspicion. I doubt this Ajaero will be able to achieve more for Nigerian Workers given the fact that most will not him serious..

If Ajaero decides to take a serious action, they will say Igbos hate Tinubu and want to destroy his government through NLC because Peter Obi lost the last election.

What has this got to do with Tinubu.?.. they should take action in Imo where the fracas happened among the Igbos..

Supporting a vibrant presidential candidate was NLC's and TUC's greatest undoing. It has never happened since 1999.

He could have subtly support his Candidate without being publicly partisan.. he has the right.. he also has the right to publicly support a political party but this not wise as Labour Union leader.. there will consequences if the party he supports looses... whenever he tries to ''fight for workers" he can be accused of playing opposition politics.
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by FashionCookie(f): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2023
I for say make I believe am but I no trust the Nigerian Pollice angry
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:50am On Nov 02, 2023
So they are saying the person beaten was lying against them.
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by BluntCrazeMan: 6:53am On Nov 02, 2023
Another shameless Lie from the police.
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by Thundafireseun: 6:59am On Nov 02, 2023
grin
Chibuzoripob:
undecided. What's grin grin grin grin grin? Shining teeth in the morning? angry

I'm shining my teeth because Tinubu regime will favour me and my family … things are already getting better grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by bdon123(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2023
Nigerian police n changing stories sha...broad daylight liars....bunch of bastards
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by Houseontherock1: 7:10am On Nov 02, 2023
I know you are trying to cover up but this is a lame atempt
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by NaijaCrusader: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Lies

Our police lie a lot even on glaring things and tomorrow they will still be going up and down looking for Yahoo boys to arrest madness
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by Poisonousman: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2023
Police and lies... nawaoooooo
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by Cruise777: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Tinubus government will not last 4 yrs with the way things are going... it Is in his government that people will finally revolt and there will be an uprising ...it will not start in the SW as always expected, but it will spread down to the SW in quick time....just watch how it will turn out

This is the best morning joke ever, I had a good laugh

Nigerians revolting!!! Same Nigerians that I know

Not only will Tinubu last 8 years he would turn Nigeria to a one party Nation

Politics is like the story of a chicken, you catch and keep plucking its feather while it screams and wail, bleeding and in severe pains, then you leave it to go and later bring out "Agbado" maize to feed it, same chicken will jump right into your arms for you to feed it Agbado
Re: Police: NLC President Not Arrested In Imo — We Rescued Him From Mob Attack by GreatrAnalyst: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
To whom it may concerned.

Who do we believe now?

You really want to believe the police?
Same police who used water cannon on Rivers governor and came out to release false statement, even when the video proves otherwise?
You should have added this to the question: how did we get here?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nupeng To Start Strike Tomorrow / NPF Suspends POCACOV Activities With Immediate Effect / JTF Kills & Arrests Suspected Boko-Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.