Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Must A Student Do Clearance Before Convocation At The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must A Student Do Clearance Before Convocation At The University (403 Views)

What Did This Student Do Wrong the teacher Said Use Elimination Method (photo) / Please Where Can A Zoology Student Do The Siwes Program? / Can SLT Student Do Direct Entry To Medicine & Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Student Do Clearance Before Convocation At The University by aremubabs: 5:33am On Nov 02, 2023
A cousin of mine has made the convocation list of the University of Ibadan. The convocation for the sciences is to hold 14 November, 2023.

He has japa out of the country since October, last year, and I asked him to return to do clearance, but he says he would do clearance any time he returned from Canada.

This has been bothering me. I know that it is not compulsory for a student to attend his convocation, but the clearance is what I am not sure about.

I thought that one must be cleared before convocation. At least, that was what it felt like during my time. In fact, as soon as my department pasted names and I saw my name, I began clearance.

So, my people, what are your opinions and the fact?

Thank you.
Re: Must A Student Do Clearance Before Convocation At The University by sarkinbauchi: 5:48am On Nov 02, 2023
Go and pay your remaining school fees.
It is students that are owing the Institution who normally don't like clearance
Re: Must A Student Do Clearance Before Convocation At The University by aremubabs: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
Go and pay your remaining school fees.
It is students that are owing the Institution who normally don't like clearance

Bro, simple question.

Can he do his clearance after convocation.

There is no way he would get any certificates if his balance is negative. So, that is not my point.

The point is that he can't do clearance now because he is in Canada.
Re: Must A Student Do Clearance Before Convocation At The University by luminouz(m): 6:59am On Dec 28, 2023
aremubabs:

Bro, simple question.

Can he do his clearance after convocation.

There is no way he would get any certificates if his balance is negative. So, that is not my point.

The point is that he can't do clearance now because he is in Canada.

Yen yen yen...we don't care!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gamma-holdings.com Reviews: A Secure Haven For Profitable Investments / Flaregain.com Reviews: Balancing Opportunities And Considerations / Idahpoly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.