Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally (10439 Views)

Germany To Expel Chad Ambassador, Mariam Ali Moussa, In Tit-for-tat Move / Russia Proposes Law To Expel Foreigners Who Push ‘LGBTQ+ Propaganda’ / Afghan Refugees Land In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by BarrElChapo(m): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
Timoleon:

Hamas cannot do something 17 years before it was created. Can you accuse a person of a crime committed 17 before he was born? It doesn’t make sense to me. Go and check and correct your initial post. Even your attached document never mentioned HAMAS once. Yet you want us to believe HAMAS is responsible for black September. I wonder how it makes sense to you.

Well unfortunately, those that say English language is much harder that mathematics didn’t lie.

I said the M.O. (Modus operandi) of Hamas launching attacks from civilian enclaves and using them as shields didn’t start recently cos 17 years ago the PLO did same in the war against the Jordanians, so it must have been there that they got the idea.

Does it make sense to you now ?

1 Like

Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by jubrilcastle(m): 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
Coolgent:

Meanwhile thousands of your brothers are living peaceful with the so called terrorist in Northern Nigeria, even building mention there.
Your Stupidity is topnotch
One of the earliest Arabic school is in Afikpo or he want to tell me Afikpo is not part of South East
Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by AntiTerrorist: 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
bonechamberlain:
First Israel has no business with Afghanistan, even the almighty U.S ran away......

Gazans like I said are aware of the game the west is playing, so they would rather die in their land than see themselves being forcefully removed. Remember Yasser Arafat the former Palestinian leader once said "we are not red Indians, we would not go into the museum" this statement should tell you their mindset.
Happy dieing to them then. I like their psyche.

But the Israel I know will not tolerate muslim terrorists.
Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by emapeteum(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
bonechamberlain:
grin I am not even a Muslim, I am a human first before being a Christian. I don't judge issues with sentiments and emotions like most ignorant Christians are doing.

The Israel you guys are cheering today hates Christians even more than Muslims, the Torah (Israeli bible) says Christians worship idols and anyone who worship idols should be killed. I know you don't know about that.

Where was Israel or the west under Buhari when Fulani extremist where running amok killing and causing forced displacement of indigenous people. You think they care or give a damn about Africans like you and I.

Everything Israel and their supporters in the west are doing is purely political and economical and not even about religion like most ignorant Nigerian Christians think. Those guys are evil, nothing concerns them with religion. Religion is just to decieve gullible people.
I simply don't know what you stand to gain by these vague arguments. They hate Christians...you think Christians love them because they love us?we are simply following the scripture. A fight against the Jews is also a fight against Christians. Lack of understanding the scripture is the main reason you argue like this.The Quran says kill lews wherever you find them which is HAMAS charter.I don't hate the Muslims but I hate Islam.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Muslims are all standing with Palestine online but none will ever take them in
Lebanon took them and regretted it,they almost killed the sitting President and tried to take over Lebanon to make it 100% Islam/sharia,Lebanon fought back
Exactly!
Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
Religion of pieces people from these two countries are worse trouble makers.
Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by NothingDoMe: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
bonechamberlain:

This is not about Palestine, but to answer your post, no Muslim country not even Egypt who has a border with Gaza would allow them in. Not because they can't allow them but because that's what the western backed Israeli government wants for all Gazans to flee to other Arab countries to enable Israel continue their land theft and annex the entire Gaza.

Even Palestinians understand this game that's why they aren't complaining about other Arab countries accomodating them. Its only the west that are spreading this propaganda of other Arab nations not allowing Palestinians into their countries.
Thats why they allowed only 400? Lol.
Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by NothingDoMe: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Nigerian government believe they can rehabilitate and reform these terrorists shocked
That is a clear sign of a terrorist backed government. 😄
Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by frog12: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
every where AMERICA go, they destroy the country after
Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by IzRayl: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
Imagine a country with 97 % sunni Muslim population allowing christians to celebrate their Christmas and all other religious celebration but our barbarian brothers in the north think otherwise untop religion wey dem borrow

Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by bonechamberlain(m): 6:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
emapeteum:

I simply don't know what you stand to gain by these vague arguments. They hate Christians...you think Christians love them because they love us?we are simply following the scripture. A fight against the Jews is also a fight against Christians. Lack of understanding the scripture is the main reason you argue like this.The Quran says kill lews wherever you find them which is HAMAS charter.I don't hate the Muslims but I hate Islam.
you skipped the Torah part I mentioned. Do you know there are also Christians in Palestine whose heritage and structures are being destroyed by Jews. With this your logic of "a fight on Jews is a fight on Christians" you are saying because Hitler killed millions of Jews it's an attack on Christians. We should always stand for what is right and just, bombing of innocent civilians, hospitals, refugee camps churches in the name of trying to kill Hamas leaders is madness, inhuman, genocidal and ethnic cleansing.
Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by gannod(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.
Hypocrisy, hypocrisy, hypocrisy.

If it's US or UK now you will see them protesting on the streets and telling us how they are treating moslems bad,but they won't say anything now.

Just look at how they are protesting about Israel,but no Islamic nation want to take Palestine's in as refugee,even the ones that have border with them. They claim love from far angry.

They know these guys are trouble. The last time Jordan took them in,they almost dethroned the king of Jordan. He regretted taking them in, infact they turned that country into something else.

You can also ask Lebanon how far today. A country that was peaceful and progressive was reduced to nothing, because of the people they took in.

The last time Egypt opened their border,they joined the Moslem brotherhood and unlished terror on Egyptian government.

The world know these guys are trouble makers but they just want to be political correct.

Even the mumus wey dey protest for Nigeria self pretend say dem no see am grin grin grin
Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by emapeteum(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
bonechamberlain:
you skipped the Torah part I mentioned. Do you know there are also Christians in Palestine whose heritage and structures are being destroyed by Jews. With this your logic of "a fight on Jews is a fight on Christians" you are saying because Hitler killed millions of Jews it's an attack on Christians. We should always stand for what is right and just, bombing of innocent civilians, hospitals, refugee camps churches in the name of trying to kill Hamas leaders is madness, inhuman, genocidal and ethnic cleansing.
I know there are Christians, and I feel their pain because these are the most persecuted people, even at the hands of their Muslim brothers.
HAMAS is the root cause of this problem. I deeply feel their pain, but no reasonable government would want to have a terrorist on its border.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by malcom1X: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.
Hypocrisy, hypocrisy, hypocrisy.

If it's US or UK now you will see them protesting on the streets and telling us how they are treating moslems bad,but they won't say anything now.

Just look at how they are protesting about Israel,but no Islamic nation want to take Palestine's in as refugee,even the ones that have border with them. They claim love from far angry.

They know these guys are trouble. The last time Jordan took them in,they almost dethroned the king of Jordan. He regretted taking them in, infact they turned that country into something else.

You can also ask Lebanon how far today. A country that was peaceful and progressive was reduced to nothing, because of the people they took in.

The last time Egypt opened their border,they joined the Moslem brotherhood and unlished terror on Egyptian government.

The world know these guys are trouble makers but they just want to be political correct.

You forgot Kuwait in the 90's
Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by malcom1X: 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
BarrElChapo:

I just read about the Black September on Wikipedia and I realised Hamas’s M.O. of attacking from civilians enclaves has been so from time immemorial. Thank you for teaching us something new.

Also read about the deportation of 400,000 Palestinians from Kuwait.
You'll see that from time immemorial, they aren't grateful at all.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by BarrElChapo(m): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
malcom1X:

Also read about the deportation of 400,000 Palestinians from Kuwait.
You'll see that from time immemorial, they aren't grateful at all.

Will do, thanks 😊
Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by naijamerican: 4:24am On Nov 03, 2023
Timoleon:

It’s their choice to make.

Fine so if Israel chooses to turn Gaza into a parking lot I don’t want to here any crying about genocide and human rights
Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by Timoleon(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2023
naijamerican:

Fine so if Israel chooses to turn Gaza into a parking lot I don’t want to here any crying about genocide and human rights

Lol... if you hear about it, what will happen? Una too dey play.
Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by OfficialAPCNig: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Muslims are all standing with Palestine online but none will ever take them in
Lebanon took them and regretted it,they almost killed the sitting President and tried to take over Lebanon to make it 100% Islam/sharia,Lebanon fought back
Not Lebanon, but Jordan.

They attempted to assassinate the king twice but ended up killing the Prime Minister.

Kuwait also expelled about 400,000 of them within one week.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan To Expel 1 Million Afghan Refugees Living There Illegally by caye(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
reuters.com?

Bye.
That's all I need to know.

#awonoloshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

France Becomes First Country To Make 'abortion' A Constitutional Right / US Senate Passes $95.3b Package For Ukraine, Israel, Taiwan And Indo-pacific / Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.