Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants (44767 Views)

2 Truckloads Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrive In Akure - Sahara Reporters / Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan / Ayade Orders Demolition Of Armed Robbers And Kidnappers’ Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by article1: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2023
Joblessness
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by hammerFC: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2023
NIGERIA SHOULD GIVE US ARMS, WITHDRAW NIGERIA TROOPS FROM ACTION IN BIAFRA LAND.

SUPPORT BIAFRA WITH MONEY AND MILITARY AID

NIGERIA SHOULD RELEASE NNAMDI KANU AS THE LEADER.

NIGERIA SHOULD RECOGNISE BIAFRA.

ALL THIS WILL SET THE ROUND TABLE FOR FUTURE NEGOTIATIONS BETWEEN BIAFRA AND NIGERIA.

FIRST, LEFT US TO FINISH BIYA CAMEROON. grin
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by Shijawesss: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

If you think I am chukwudi, ogechukwu or chinedu because I support Biafra course, so be it .

Ata unam ikot ke ado, nton Owo Yoruba.

Why r u calling Ur parents unam?
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by Angelfrost(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2023
DWJOBScom:

I don't understand
Please explain
Is this strictly for economic benefit of the militants ?

Obviously, sir.

There is absolutely nothing altruistic about their actions.

What they claim to be a cause or reason is just an excuse to enrich themselves... Ask Niger Deltan Militants of old.
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by opius: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by YourKarma: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Some urchins are shocked that SSoutherners are clamouring for Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by Samogloby: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2023
All i see is rag-tag. The real fighter and defender of common man is being castigated in the person of NLC president.
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by FlawlessKarl: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Shijawesss:

Why r u calling Ur parents unam?

I didn't know your parents were Unam, thanks for letting me know. No wonder you're like this.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by Watcharena: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2023
At this stage I no longer blame those that to want to break away,my own is that they shouldn't kil anyone whole striving their couz.

I can't just imagining in a country where old women are protesting over price of fish and general economic hardship,the leaders don't care they are thinking of buying yacht and spending public funds unnecessarily on vehicles.and others that are not important at this stage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by leisuretym: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2023
I use to think they are well equipped, mchewww! Just some brainwashed rag-tag with low grade arms, two hilux of Nigeria soldiers is enough to clear that place, a sergeant can lead the team sef

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by bitbillionaire: 11:26am On Nov 02, 2023
Bakassi Peninsula must be recovered from Cameroon at all cost, no matter how long it takes.

Any group of people whose mission is to liberate bakassi and restore the indigenous
people of Bakassi back to their land is welcome by me.

Obasanjo government really fvcked up in handling this Bakassi issue.
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by olumaxi(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2023
Nigeria is on a long thing.........I would rather support us going our separate ways.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by ottersberger(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
If what they're doing is right, why hiding your faces?

And I wonder how Bakasi and other non-igbo speaking region of the Southern Nigeria became a Biafra merged state?

If these regions supported Biafra way back, that doesn't mean that the support will still stand.

Do you not think this is the wrong place to ventilate these thoughts?.

May I suggest you visit the areas in discussion and ask your questions. I will provide transportation.

And, please do not forget to tell these freedom fighters they are in the wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by hammerFC: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2023
bitbillionaire:
Bakassi Peninsula must be recovered from Cameroon at all cost, no matter how long it takes.

Any group of people whose mission is to liberate bakassi and restore the indigenous
people of Bakassi back to their land is welcome by me.

Obasanjo government really fvcked up in handling this Bakassi issue.

THIS IS Y NIGERIA SHOULD ALLY WITH BIAFRA TO RECOVER BAKASSI.

PROVIDE US ARMS, MILITARY TRAINING AND FINAANCE.

WE ALREADY HAVE BAKASSI IN OUR CUSTODY

AND NO INTERNATIONAL COURT CAN TAKE IT FROM US, BECAUSE IT IS WITHIN THE BIGHT OF BIAFRA AND INSIDE BIAFRA TERRITORY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2023
Afamed:
Everything has become a joke in Alaigbo

Are you saying that Ákwá Cross have become Igbo land?
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by bitbillionaire: 11:33am On Nov 02, 2023
I see

hammerFC:

THIS IS Y NIGERIA SHOULD ALLY WITH BIAFRA TO RECOVER BAKASSI.

PROVIDE US ARMS, MILITARY TRAINING AND FINAANCE.

WE ALREADY HAVE BAKASSI IN OUR CUSTODY

AND NO INTERNATIONAL COURT CAN TAKE IT FROM US, BECAUSE IT IS WITHIN THE BIGHT OF BIAFRA AND INSIDE BIAFRA TERRITORY.
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by IkeAnumudu: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2023
attackgat:
The Biafran Nations League, BNL, are a group of armed militants who operate mainly in Cross River and Akwa Ibom States. They are made up of ethnic Ibibios, Efiks, and Orons. They are agitating that the two States be part of Biafra when it emerges.

Although the group is not associated with with other Biafran groups such as IPOB and MASSOB, they have demanded in the past that all Biafran agitators held by the Nigerian government, including IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, be released. The group also does not recognize the authority of Cameroun over the Bakassi peninsula, part of which they control, and have had clashes with the Camerounian Army.

Another odd thing about BNL is that they like to hoist the Biafran flag sideways, rather than upright. Nobody is sure who leads the group

Stupid people! Ragtag army who are so cowardly they can’t even show their faces.

Shame on @Mods for allowing Nairaland to be used for cheap Biafran propaganda!! They even brought it to first page!!!

Complete nonsense! It shouldn’t take the Nigerian Security forces more than a few days to fish these morons out and use bullets to send these very useless people to satan their father.
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by Chibuzoripob: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2023
grin leodeking,Obaofaba, Naptu2, ipobarecriminals, Raskimonojendor, dodada, Onionbandit ,make una coma see OBIDIENTPIGS

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by oluwafemim(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2023
God help us against hell
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by Padipadi(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2023
ObaaOfYorubaLan:

Even your Nigeria military terrorists dey hide their faces. Them say unknown gun men dey attack farmers in Ogun state and you're here alone commenting on a matter happening in another region
See Biafra map wey I see online. Can all these people agree to be Biafrad?
Also, what's taking Biafra so long to kickstart?
They should aim FG blokkos if it's sure for them.

Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by Whytelyon(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2023
JASONjnr:
If what they're doing is right, why hiding your faces?

And I wonder how Bakasi and other non-igbo speaking region of the Southern Nigeria became a Biafra merged state?

If these regions supported Biafra way back, that doesn't mean that the support will still stand.

You know it's not hard, go meet them face to face and say the same. When ISIS / ISIL did theirs , did you say anything ?
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by Honestfrend: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2023
All these ones dey hungry...
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by hotseat: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2023
These are a bunch of criminals, no doubt!

If you want to legitimize an illegal action, you put on the toga of "freedom fighters" as a cover to perpetuate criminality.

Biafra Nations Terrorists League!

Una wehdone!
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by mukthar2000(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2023
Make den they their village they form mumu solder that can not come outside except their village.
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by nedekid: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2023
Who are this band of bandits again?
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by rickleye: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2023
Can’t even be kitted properly and just wear a balaclava . This just looks awful and nothing to be taken serious.
Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by Diligence: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2023
When a certain Senator Abaribe told you guz that Biafran Agitation don reach about 30 formidable groups, una tink say Na play?

It seems this group wants to reclaim Bakassi Peninsula which Nigeria dashed Cameron just like dat. Go ask Israel about Golan Heights whey dey Syria. Go also ask about Falkland between England and Argentina.

For this life, if you no fight for your RIGHTS, you're a soongonna Abi GONESOSOON!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Armed Biafran Nations League Militants by slowice(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
What I don't get is why sadwaste people are wailing uncontrollably in the cs.

Whatever void this militant group is filling was created by the failures of the Nigerian government.

Let's hear from those border communities in bakassi to know if the presence of these guys is serving any useful purpose for them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aba Killing: Press Release By Abia State Government / Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos) / Nigerian Army Launches Armored Fighting Vehicles, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.