Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal (23484 Views)

NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero narrates ordeal / NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by jonnex: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2023
The position of NLC President should be treated with the utmost respect but does Ajero think such, Is it only the Imo State government that is breaching the rights of the workers? why do you need to protest against the Imo government at this crucial period in the state, where there is political tension in the state. Are you there to campaign or fight for the interest of the workers when the NLC president of the Imo State branch said all your allegations against the Imo State Government are frivolous and lies? Pls Ajero, don't be a Partisan in discharging your duties.

Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by MrColdsweat: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2023
Righthussle:
Na wa ooo.
If you beat a Christian, him go thank him god say him no die from the beating instead of to ask why him god no prevent or protect am from the beating.

If him die from the beating, after him burial, him family go do thanksgiving for successful burial.

Nigerian Christians are the most foolish people on the planet.
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by davit: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2023
And police said nothing of such. Believe them at your own peril.
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by firearcher: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2023
Take them to court if you have a case. Get them to pay for damages. Although I recognise that our judicial system is another slow adminstrative bottleneck in its own that needs a total revamp
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by YourMajesty(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Nigerian Christians are the most foolish people on the planet.
That title now belongs to the Muslims supporting Hamas while they're being butchered in the Mosque. 😂😂

Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by baralatie(m): 10:12am On Nov 02, 2023
emkz:
Well, the NLC Imo said the Governortreated them well. If not for stubbornness, what made Ajaero go to Imo State?

He probably wanted to whip sentiments for Labour Party in the forthcoming election.

He got whipped instead.

In future, he'd learn to be less partisan.
Like seriously he should learn to be less partisan
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by Gustavo19: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2023
Please help me I swear with everything I’m going to be in life I’m very hungry help my situation if you come across this please For God sake 09022951095 Smartcash tosin idowu just to eat even it’s 500 I will reply back on this trend if I got help I’m not lying please I beg I’m begging don’t let me die of hunger and frustration and if you have job around Abeokuta you can update me any kind of job to get paid please For Goe sake
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by Blake755: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2023
Don't mind them the are envy of you angry sad
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by BluntCrazeMan: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2023
I don't know why I don't just feel any pity for whatever this man is going through.
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by casualobserver: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2023
They didn’t beat this man well enough. Person wey police beat properly no fit talk for days as he go still dey hospital. Useless man!

I do “n’t even know what is happening to our police these days that they can’t beat mor0ns properly again.

Can you imagine that police beat you and you can still talk within 24 hrs?

Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by obuburam: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Lol, God took time to create you gini? You must be joking.
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by drimzsmoke(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2023
Righthussle:
Na wa ooo.
If you beat a Christian, him go thank him god say him no die from the beating instead of to ask why him god no prevent or protect am from the beating.

If him die from the beating, after him burial, him family go do thanksgiving for successful burial.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Stop it!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by Cantonese: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2023
baralatie:
🤣🤣🤣
Those people took their time to beat you oh
Thank God say police help you escape
Thank God this day for ya life🤔🤔🤔👃👃
Did you not read that the Police beat him up while he was in their custody?
How did the same Police help him to escape?
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by Successlane: 10:21am On Nov 02, 2023
you are already biased.

You are Pro-Obidient, so, no APC/Tinubu loyalist will take you serious anymore.

Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by jrusky(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2023
Which God? You are lucky I wasn't among those that beat you by now you would have seen what will called "body collateral damage beaten" because I will either damage one of your eyes or ruptured your testicle or crush your knee and place you on permanent crutches.

NLC is not a political movement it is primarily for workers and down trodden Nigerian and not Obi or obidients bastard Congress.

This is just the beginning the next beaten will blank you permanently.

I never seen so useless, tribalistic and political affliated NLC chairman like you in Nigeria history, Ajaero next beaten I swear you will never stand to narrate it.

Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by gigabyte13: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2023
Dem beat craze comot for the werey body
Shey Dem dey encourage you to dey craze anyhow, where those wereys wey dey push you dey when only you dey chop the beating alone.....?
Na craze Dem take dey cure craze no be ORDINARY eyes.
You go dey mix politics with real matter like the LABOUR UNION and you want them, to take you serious.
SHA PREPARE FOR MORE BEATING SHA
YOU JUST DEY START......

Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by forayfleo(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2023
10days to election you left where you are suppose to protest and went to campaign against a particular party nonsense leader

Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by ComptonGee: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2023
Wahala be like beating; e de change person stature and structure.
Police say they rescue you from hoodlums you you say police beat you.
What do you guys want us to believe now.
We already have two sides of this story. I know there's a hidden third side so make una tell us weytin really happen gangan paapaa nitootọ
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by DabuIIIT: 10:27am On Nov 02, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Them suppose murk you
Idiot saboteur
In the world,there are good people, wonderful people, hardworking people,etc..then there are your types

Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by evictor305: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2023
And the police said they rescued him from mob attack
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2023
Why we Nigeria Police do that, forgotten it is NPF
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by Vitally123: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2023
Taylor93:
embarassed

The NLC President was beaten, humiliated, mistreated, just for working for his country, in a "Supposed democratic regime". Anyway, those who did this to him should remember that there is life after government work and retirement. When nemesis starts visiting them, let them not cry or complain . Niger, I hail ooo. But God is the Greatest Judge.
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by mikeapollo: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/11/02/nlc-i-was-beaten-god-mustve-taken-time-to-create-me-ajaero-narrates-ordeal-in-police-custody/

Foolish saboteur! He gains power and his prick becomes erect and strong when there is a little issue with one small private company or a state govt. But he is useless and cannot call for a general strike when it affects the federal govt, and has allowed this useless Tinubu govt to get away with reckless and inimical policies like fuel price hikes.
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by JealousCobra(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2023
sheungeek:
Lol.. he is still talking... Am not sure the beating was serious grin

I urge him to resign his position as the useless NLC president and stand with what Igbos believe in which is the actualization of Biafra.

It's never too late to be welcomed in their folds 😎

Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by newnigerdelta00: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2023
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by Appletek: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The NLC chairman is a nightmare to corrupt politicians.Nigerians are behind you

Na until them kill this man before una go stop dey deceive am?
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by 3ice9ce: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2023
emkz:
Well, the NLC Imo said the Governor treated them well. If not for stubbornness, what made Ajaero go to Imo State?

He was also alleged to have flouted a court order.

He probably wanted to whip sentiments for Labour Party in the forthcoming election.

He got whipped instead.

In future, he'd learn to be less partisan.

Ajaero is an Imo indigene from Owerri zone. Owerri people have sworn to sabotage Uzodinma in the coming election. That is why the state chapter of the NLC refused supporting Ajaero. Ajaero was only playing an ethnic script that backfired.

Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by Leo588(m): 10:46am On Nov 02, 2023
Righthussle:
Na wa ooo.

Atleast they believed in God that has shown them mercy, unlike the one believed in that died
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by 3ice9ce: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2023
Vitally123:

The NLC President was beaten, humiliated, mistreated, just for working for his country, in a "Supposed democratic regime". Anyway, those who did this to him should remember that there is life after government work and retirement. When nemesis starts visiting them, let them not cry or complain . Niger, I hail ooo. But God is the Greatest Judge.

He wasn't beaten for fighting for Nigerian workers, he was beaten for using the NLC to further the ethnic interest of Owerri zone against Uzodinma and further the interest of LP against APC.
Re: NLC: I Was Beaten, God Must’ve Taken Time To Create Me – Ajaero Narrates Ordeal by LockDown69(m): 10:51am On Nov 02, 2023

Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging / Anti-Banditry Protest In Katsina: 1 Killed, Many Injured / We Are Tired Of Open Grazing — Miyetti Allah