Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police (1586 Views)

Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise / Craig Robertson: Man Threatening To Assassinate Joe Biden, Shot Dead By FBI / US Teenager Who Shot 4 Students Dead Set To Be Charged As An Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by Charley2020: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2023
Police had been searching for 47-year-old Jason Pass for three days. They finally caught up to him on Wednesday in Bath Beach. CBS New York's John Dias reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATxxiPwU18U?si=SktOQhc7zaua8AfQ

mukina2, HumbledbYGrace, osystein

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by oz4real83(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2023
Karma was so swift on this man, if you kill by the sword, you will die by the sword embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by portplus: 8:41am On Nov 02, 2023
it is better for him o.

3 Likes

Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by Cruise777: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2023
US police no get Joy... do anyhow and see anyhow
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by Westerhoffe(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2023
Die by what you live by.
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by Uyi168: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2023
oz4real83:
Karma was so swifly on this man, if you kill by the sword, you will die by the sword embarassed
not always true sha..

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2023
Good! He tasted the live bullet's too for sending those soul's to the after Life.

Now they can settled there fracas there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by Bluntguy: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
Unnecessary deaths. Why should he rest in peace?
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by Possessedkid: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
Even US gives me free visa , I'll reject it

Imagine being in US and having to dodge psycho gun carriers

Apart from silicon valley,I don't see any reason one should be in the US

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
So much death in USA.
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by APOPTOSIS: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
American Police no be your mate ooo.
Their instincts differ.
The moment they feel threatened, they shoot.
One just flagged me down some minutes ago for overspeeding (my first time😭)...., you needed to see my cooperation, thereafter he felt relaxed and we spoke at length. He was amazed at my deportment but still went ahead to issue the.......😭
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by JealousCobra(m): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
Organized police team 😎 not the rubbish we have here. It would have took NPF enternity to found the suspect.

By that time the suspect has grown very old, take his time to change to a new leaf or may turn in if he likes before he could been found.
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by ikeno(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kolo people full American

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by oxiide22(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Their instincts differ.
One just flagged me down some minutes ago for overspeeding (my first time😭)...., you needed to see my cooperation, thereafter he felt relaxed and we spoke at length. He was amazed at my deportment but still went ahead to issue the.......😭
help me with 50k sir to start small business
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by CJStarz: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
That is ehh, the other guy go beat am blue, black and red

SIXTEENTH:
Good! He tasted the live bullet's too for sending those soul's to the after Life.

Now they can settled there fracas there.
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by SIXTEENTH(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
CJStarz:
That is ehh, the other guy go beat am blue, black and red

Hahahahahaha I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by APOPTOSIS: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
oxiide22:
help me with 50k sir to start small business
What kind of business and what part of the country do you hail from?

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by oxiide22(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

I am from jos plateau state sir, I want to start selling snacks indomie and POS business in our school campus
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by OgaTheTop2: 12:25am On Nov 03, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
Their instincts differ.
I got a warning first time in seven years. Doing 83 on 55 angry The road sweet drive for night na cheesy. Since the warning my body don calm down. I now drive like a newbie angry
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by AfroBeatDiary: 1:12am On Nov 03, 2023
He knew he was going to die, man has mental issues.
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by wiseone28: 3:13am On Nov 03, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

Don't give that boy money please he is a chronic beggar and from the North that has kept Nigeria in poverty
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by Nextt: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2023
I read in yahoo news he was shot while walking towards a cop, knife in hand, was taken to the hospital but was in critical condition. He must have succumbed to his injuries. Didn't expect it to have ended on a sudden note.

A person easily given to anger is a fool as long as their anger lasts. The Bible says anger rests in the bossom of fools - Ecclesiastes 7:9.

Walking away from a fight doesn't mean you are a coward as this upside down world defines it; rather, it means that you are more rational and courageous to do what is right, you think of your future and family and not let an emotion that lasts for a brief moment decide your future.

1 Like

Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by DaTruths: 11:46am On Nov 03, 2023
Possessedkid:
Even US gives me free visa , I'll reject it

Imagine being in US and having to dodge psycho gun carriers

Apart from silicon valley,I don't see any reason one should be in the US

Anywhere you are in life avoid black neighborhoods if you can.
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by Possessedkid: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
DaTruths:

Anywhere you are in life avoid black neighborhoods if you can.

There's nothing wrong being in a black neighborhood
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by Nextt: 1:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
Possessedkid:

There's nothing wrong being in a black neighborhood

Not promoting division or anything of the likes but he is right. Black neighborhoods are predominantly known for their violence, drive-by shootings, gang-related violence and the sorts. Not all but you just can't tell which is safer. Crime is not specific to race or colour but having knowledge of something can help one make informed decisions on choosing where to settle.

A place I will also avoid at all costs is any city that boasts of very very low crime activity every year for decades. This might sound ironic but this is a really blood-red flag. The reason is when you lift the carpet of the so-called crime-free city you will find scores and scores of unsolved murder cases that were swept under so as not to ruin the long-standing reputation of the city. The police in that city are always eager to close a case as having no substance where there is no earth-jarring evidence. A person reporting attempted murder is just playing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by LowKeyManny: 12:19am On Nov 04, 2023
Nextt:

Not promoting division or anything of the likes but he is right. Black neighborhoods are predominantly known for their violence, drive-by shootings, gang-related violence and the sorts. Not all but you just can't tell which is safer. Crime is not specific to race or colour but having knowledge of something can help one make informed decisions on choosing where to settle.

A place I will also avoid at all costs is any city that boasts of very very low crime activity every year for decades. This might sound ironic but this is a really blood-red flag. The reason is when you lift the carpet of the so-called crime-free city you will find scores and scores of unsolved murder cases that were swept under so as not to ruin the long-standing reputation of the city. The police in that city are always eager to close a case as having no substance where there is no earth-jarring evidence. A person reporting attempted murder is just playing.

Feels like the plot to a serial killer movie
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by Nextt: 6:14am On Nov 04, 2023
LowKeyManny:

Feels like the plot to a serial killer movie

Lol. It does.
Re: Neighbour Who Shot Father And Son In NYC Has Been Shot Dead By Police by Somilat: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2023
Post video of the shooting

(1) (Reply)

At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again / A World 1st: 2 Openly Gay Men Become Prime Minister & Deputy PM / This Is Why Russia Will Suffer Enormous Defeat If Confronted By USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.