Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) (2091 Views)

Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate / Don Jazzy Nostalgic As He Visits His Childhood Neighbourhood In The Ghetto / Singer, Ashanti Show Off Her ‘HOT’ Body In A Sexy Bathing Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by TruthsFM: 9:13am On Nov 02, 2023
Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Car 64 Cheverolet Impala for his 49th b'day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAL23y7ItYg?si=nJxB964vG-q2U0mT

1 Like

Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by TruthsFM: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2023
American R&B singer, Ashanti surprised her man Nelly with a lavish gift at his Halloween party ahead of his 49th birthday.

The recently reunited couple celebrated his upcoming birthday with a costumed party on October 31, just two days before he's set to turn 49.

At the event, Ashanti surprised her beau with his childhood dream car, a vintage blue convertible '64 Chevrolet Impala , as close friends and family praised the gesture.

Upon spotting the new ride, Nelly shared a kiss with his woman, before hopping in the car while his hit song "Ride Wit Me" played in the background. The track refers to his love of '64 Imapalas.'

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/ashanti-surprises-her-man-nelly-with-his-childhood-dream-car-convertible-64-chevrolet-impala-for-his-49th-birthday-video.html#google_vignette

1 Like

Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by TruthsFM: 9:16am On Nov 02, 2023
Ashanti surprises Nelly with custom convertible for his 49th birthday: See the photos
KiMi Robinson

Nelly is riding into 49 in style, thanks to Ashanti.

At his "G.I. Moe" joint birthday and Halloween party Tuesday night, the "Rock Wit U" singer surprised Nelly with an electric blue 1962 Impala convertible.

In TMZ's video from the event, an emotional Nelly – whose birthday is on Thursday – embraces his girlfriend twice after the extravagant gift is revealed as fireworks go off in the background. After Ashanti sits next to him in the passenger seat, the couple share a kiss.

The car, which Ashanti had shipped to Atlanta from California, came with light and sound system customizations as well as a Derrty logo representing Nelly's record label, a representative for Ashanti confirmed to USA TODAY on Wednesday.

Ashanti and Nelly onstage during Nelly's "G.I. Moe" Halloween Birthday Celebration on October 31, 2023 in Fairburn, Georgia.
Photos from the event – which took place in Fairburn 20 miles southwest of Atlanta – show Bryan-Michael Cox, Jermaine Dupri, Polow da Don and King George among those in attendance.

Nelly and Ashanti first met 20 years ago and dated on and off for a decade before reuniting this year. In September, Ashanti went public with their relationship in a creative fashion by accessorizing her MTV Video Music Awards dress with a clutch that had a photo of the couple printed on it.

Ashanti and Nelly onstage during Nelly's "G.I. Moe" Halloween Birthday Celebration on October 31, 2023 in Fairburn, Georgia.
"We're in a great space. Everything is positive; we're having a lot of fun," she told People magazine.

Nelly said rekindled romance with Ashanti 'surprised both of us'

Months after speculation began about the two rekindling their romance, the Grammy-winning rapper revealed in an interview released in September that he and Ashanti are giving things another go.

In September, Ashanti went public with their relationship in a creative fashion by accessorizing her MTV Video Music Awards dress with a clutch that had a photo of the couple printed on it.
In the Sept. 11 episode of the Philo show "Boss Moves with Rasheeda," Nelly confirmed to Rasheeda and her husband, Kirk Frost, that "We're cool again."

"I think it surprised both of us, though. It wasn't anything that was like, I don't think, planned. I think we both was pretty much doing what we do," Nelly said.

He added, "But sometimes being separate, you understand one another more, where you could be like, 'Well, yo, let me exactly see, maybe, what they see.' 'Cause you know we all can be defensive sometimes in our own relationships. And we know we're wrong, but we're going to stand on it, you what I mean?"

'It surprised both of us':Ashanti and Nelly confirm romance after months of speculation.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2023/11/01/ashanti-gifts-nelly-custom-1962-chevy-impala-49th-birthday/71412620007/

1 Like

Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by illicit(m): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2023
Cool
Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by Ever8090: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2023
Eyaaa....they dated for long but didn't end up together.....oftee that track "Dilemma" ft Nelly and Kelly, we use to think the two were lovers grin
Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by TruthsFM: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2023
Ever8090:
Eyaaa....they dated for long but didn't end up together.....oftee that track "Dilemma" ft Nelly and Kelly, we use to think the two were lovers grin
hmm 🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:13am On Nov 02, 2023
"UN FOOLISH" playing right now ▶️
Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by Possessedkid: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
This guy just reduced himself to a woman's bag

If it's me I'll reject it
Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by Rexymania(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Stunt. Attention seekers...up to something. It's either one of them is about to die
Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by CedarHoldings: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
Rexymania:
Stunt. Attention seekers...up to something. It's either one of them is about to die

1 Like

Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by Gadafii: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
Possessedkid:
This guy just reduced himself to a woman's bag

If it's me I'll reject it
nobody go dash you impala, na boxer and singlet you go collect you fit reject that one 😂

2 Likes

Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by NFBI: 3:16am On Nov 03, 2023
See love
Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by westlius(m): 7:23am On Nov 03, 2023
Gadafii:
nobody go dash you impala, na boxer and singlet you go collect you fit reject that one 😂
No mind am
Gift na gift even if na socks
Na still gift
Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by Davidsegx12: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
Childhood dream car no be our current dream car again oo
Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by TruthsFM: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
westlius:

No mind am
Gift na gift even if na socks
Na still gift
hmm 🤔 very true ooo

Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
TruthsFM:
Ashanti surprises Nelly with custom convertible for his 49th birthday: See the photos
KiMi Robinson

Nelly is riding into 49 in style, thanks to Ashanti.

At his "G.I. Moe" joint birthday and Halloween party Tuesday night, the "Rock Wit U" singer surprised Nelly with an electric blue 1962 Impala convertible.

In TMZ's video from the event, an emotional Nelly – whose birthday is on Thursday – embraces his girlfriend twice after the extravagant gift is revealed as fireworks go off in the background. After Ashanti sits next to him in the passenger seat, the couple share a kiss.

The car, which Ashanti had shipped to Atlanta from California, came with light and sound system customizations as well as a Derrty logo representing Nelly's record label, a representative for Ashanti confirmed to USA TODAY on Wednesday.

Photos from the event – which took place in Fairburn 20 miles southwest of Atlanta – show Bryan-Michael Cox, Jermaine Dupri, Polow da Don and King George among those in attendance.

Nelly and Ashanti first met 20 years ago and dated on and off for a decade before reuniting this year. In September, Ashanti went public with their relationship in a creative fashion by accessorizing her MTV Video Music Awards dress with a clutch that had a photo of the couple printed on it.

"We're in a great space. Everything is positive; we're having a lot of fun," she told People magazine.

Nelly said rekindled romance with Ashanti 'surprised both of us'

Months after speculation began about the two rekindling their romance, the Grammy-winning rapper revealed in an interview released in September that he and Ashanti are giving things another go.

In September, Ashanti went public with their relationship in a creative fashion by accessorizing her MTV Video Music Awards dress with a clutch that had a photo of the couple printed on it.
In the Sept. 11 episode of the Philo show "Boss Moves with Rasheeda," Nelly confirmed to Rasheeda and her husband, Kirk Frost, that "We're cool again."

"I think it surprised both of us, though. It wasn't anything that was like, I don't think, planned. I think we both was pretty much doing what we do," Nelly said.

He added, "But sometimes being separate, you understand one another more, where you could be like, 'Well, yo, let me exactly see, maybe, what they see.' 'Cause you know we all can be defensive sometimes in our own relationships. And we know we're wrong, but we're going to stand on it, you what I mean?"

'It surprised both of us':Ashanti and Nelly confirm romance after months of speculation.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2023/11/01/ashanti-gifts-nelly-custom-1962-chevy-impala-49th-birthday/71412620007/

Xo this two dey codedly
Re: Singer Ashanti Surprises Nelly With His Childhood Dream Cheverolet Car (vid,pic) by TruthsFM: 5:59am On Nov 05, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Xo this two dey codedly
yes soo, dem dey codedly

(1) (Reply)

MAMA 09 Winners (our Own MI Abaga Bags 2 Awards) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Sued For N200m / Davido & Plus-size Actress, Eniola Badmus (apollonia) Having An Affair??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.