Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax (32668 Views)

5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by AbujaLagos: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Too bad.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by Sleekfingers: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Fulaniguy01:

Nigeria is finished, I wonder how some people got mind to burn their fellow humans alive . Kai

I tire o
Lots of innocent people have been killed like this......
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by Firefyta: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Xscape1993:
Don't mind that unedited writer that posted that thing full of grammatic errors...
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by Artiiclebeast: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
Olu1000:

How ? Pls explain

The mobbed guys have colleagues, family and friends, I'm sure.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by nedu666: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ebubu:

https:///hillsmezie/status/1719768029431496766?s=46&t=ys-cZV4zkR89r8VbDR8jeg

Why are you changing the narrative from armed robbers to tax collectors abi your brother follow for inside

1 Like

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by Philipmoon2(m): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Op, you are an idiot, you are a disgrace to whatever tribe you represent, you saw armed robbers and you are tagging them illegal tax collectors, thereby comparing them with innocent Deborah. Even the previous news started that they are armed robbers, but you choose to twist it, calling Igbo people primitive tribe.
How i wish, i can identify you in person.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by ifeco4(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ebubu:

It is so myopic and shallow minded of you to compare the 2 incidents.

That girl was innocent and was killed by religious extremists of which almost all the Muslim are in support of.

These two criminals were killed for their crimes. Though I don't support the way they received their judgment.

No one should take life that he can not give.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Police needs to do the needful here... every faces that gathered there must be arrested and are suspects or accomplices. Those were not illegal tax collectors. They're thieves... likewise those that set them ablaze are also thieves ...
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by Olu1000: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

The mobbed guys have colleagues, family and friends, I'm sure.

Hmmmmm!
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ever8090:
You are an idiot to compare criminals to innocent girl who did nothing to some backward thinking clowns headed by one useless old idiot called Sheikh Gumi....not in support of jungle justice but you appeared a clown when you tried to put such two different scenarios in same pot...
so Nigeria is now a banana republic that u morons take the law into your hands.. idiot

4 Likes

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by Jagznation(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
These onitsha touts are brutal I don't feel any pity for them...
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by firearcher: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Barbaric! People should be careful what they join others to do. There's nothing we do that does not have consequences
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by busterr(m): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ebubu:

You be mumu
You Dey talk this rubbish because these boys have not dealt with you
They deserve everything they got
Body Dey pepper people these days if you think you can use force to obtain people’s sweats, then anything you see you take

In fact you’re very stupid for this post
Terrorist sympathizer

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by fx45(m): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ebubu:
May the dead rest in peace and may God forgive their sins.

Those killing those men, nobody burnt them to death when they committed other sins that were not illegal tax collection.
This Ab0ki make you no go quench on top Igbo people matter
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by Ykc2(m): 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wetin dey happen for ondo biko

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by YorubaPrince: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
Malroux:
Monday Ibiam Ebonyi will never develop reach Anambra in your miserable life. You can continue hating until you kpeme.

This, exactly is the problem of this so called Igbo Bastards! grin

Cursed mofos! 🤬

1 Like

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by Skullano(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
This incident happened in my area and I will say that Op doesn't even know why this guys were burnt yesterday but all I can say is that area people are very happy cos this two brothers have really been a terror to the people..

1 Like

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by JAPAHTML: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ebubu:

Your post shows how tribal bigotry have eaten deep into ur skul, without igbos u cant sleep, all Igbo haters will die like this criminals
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by fx45(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
Malroux:
Monday Ibiam Ebonyi will never develop reach Anambra in your miserable life. You can continue hating until you kpeme.
If you believe that thing is from Ebonyi State then you need a brain scan
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by Opeyemi4real(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by fx45(m): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
QuotaSystem:
Imagine the barbarity of these backward savages.

If this had been in the North, Lord Lugards spirit would not been invoked by the generational hypocrites.

The nauseating excuses for the brutal murder of the tax collectors just exposes their depth of depravity and explains why the South East is now a den of cannibalism and blood curdling savagery.

I won't be surprised if those roasted remains go missing after this gore-fest.

Ab0ki sef follow dey call Igbos barbaric and savage? For real, miracle no dey tire Jesus

1 Like

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by JAPAHTML: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
Firefyta:
look at this animal prefer a killer over the other
U ARE JUST AN ORDINARY OLODO GO AND REST
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
This could have happened in an environment where ipob are wrestling it's control with security agencies.
We always narrow down terrorists to Boko haram, fulani herdsmen and ipob when there are more dangerous terrorists than these in the society. Give everyone in this country a gun and you will see that we have more terrorists than you think.
Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by maasoap(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
immortalmortal:
There's no justification for jungle justice.. but the system has failed woefully... If there was a working system, all these would not have happened. First of all there is hunger in the land and where you try to sow where you do not reap you suffer the consequences. People are frustrated and you carry your frustration to take(steal) from another frustrated person, whatever you see is what you'd get.
Secondly, these guys have obviously been constituting a nuisance around there and they were probably handed over to necessary authorities but nothing was done hence the jungle justice.

Typical lawlessness supporter speaking from both sides of the mouth. You don't justify jungle justice but still giving unsolicited explanation as to why jungle justice was carried out. If what you did is not a justification, I wonder what it is. Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax by CodeTemplar: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Let their employer intervene since they are tax collectors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Police Arrest Kidnappers Responsible For Emure School Girls Abduction / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town / Lagos Unrest: Residents Of Agege Form Vigilantes To Protect Their Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.