Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) (25901 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Tinubu Of Submitting Fake Certificate To INEC (Photos) / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / Commonwealth Election Observers Land In Nigeria, Meet INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:34am On Nov 02, 2023
Congrats. I'm happy for you my daughter, wish you all the best ijn
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by slivertongue: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2023
shame to INEC and APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by jamesversion: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2023
Behind the smile, this lady looks problematic.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by Menclothing: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2023
Congratulations ma
Apc will loose Kogi for sure
Apc win imo or bayelsa ?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by yeyebrity: 10:36am On Nov 02, 2023
Is she biracial or just light skinned?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by millhouse: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2023
TruthsFM:
Congratulations 🎉 to you ma . Meanwhile, Yahaya Bello Offered Me N70m To Quit, Natasha Alleges

Senator Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan representing Kogi Central has alleged that the State Governor, Yahaya Bello attempted to sway the political landscape by offering her a substantial sum of money to drop his Senatorial ambition to the governor favoured candidate.
https://twitter.com/ParallelFacts/status/1719967648891457978
Yaya Bello is joking ..only N70m ?? Him no know how much go be the cost of her vehicle as a sitting senator minus other benefits .
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by Arizoner: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2023
Chicagograduate:
It seems yeye bellow and this damsel are exes or she refused to spread her legs open for yeye below to dive in that is why the incompetent governor is after her.
Meanwhile,the yeye governor wanted to bribe an individual ₦50m while workers in his state are being owed months of unpaid salaries.Efcc is seeing this but will not investigate.Na yahoo boys be their targets.
they had a meet and do back in the day

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by Arizoner: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2023
StreetFight:
A known Prostitute for that matter. What a shame. Godswill Akpabio has new sex mate.
who and who has banged her
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by erumena(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2023
jayAjoku:
Now who is this going to benefit ? The average Nigerian or Herself and her friends and Family? No matter who they are Male or female they will embezzle and steal without a second thought. If you dey support politicians for this country you be mumu 🤷🏾‍♂️

You dey mind all these awa pipu?

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2023
So since APC lost the case now the court Judges /Judiciary is no longer corrupt, they are now partners to New Nigeria awon olofo igbo Obi supporters /atikulathief bas tads shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by Arizoner: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2023
scoscorie:
My role model, I will also be the first female governor of Lagos.

#scoscorie
go and cook for me in the kitchen b4 i spank you
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2023
Congratulations to her. May she allow herself to be used to touch the people who voted her and Nigerians.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by spencekat(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehe

Fine woman
Na fineness her district people go chop?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by spencekat(m): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2023
jamesversion:
Behind the smile, this lady looks problematic.
Very aggressive woman.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by spencekat(m): 11:02am On Nov 02, 2023
yeyebrity:
Is she biracial or just light skinned?
Biracial.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by Jostoman: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2023
This woman saw hell in the hand of bello but God save her life. Congratulation Natasha.

1 Like

Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2023
All your zirga-zirga finally payoff grin
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
How did the APC lose to the PDP in her senatorial district sef
Because the people of her senatorial zone vote personalities not parties.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by Gembu001: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2023
congrats
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by Mindlog: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2023
StreetFight:
A known Prostitute for that matter. What a shame. Godswill Akpabio has new sex mate.

It seems your mother who is also a known prostitute (since you have no issue mentioning another mother) is Akpabio's present sex mate, I hope your mother is sending you something regularly from what Akpabio pays her. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2023
Scobosly:
The building is sitting on a more than half plot of land sir please dm me for more info
080 3265 9195
please let's chat here. What's the measurement?
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2023
Congrats to her
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by Scobosly: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2023
joseph1832:
please let's chat here. What's the measurement?
I'll get back to you.Let me talk to my link.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by Cmanforall: 11:35am On Nov 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
How did the APC lose to the PDP in her senatorial district sef
I see Uduaghan in her name...
She must have strong political backings
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 11:37am On Nov 02, 2023
Cmanforall:

I see Uduaghan in her name...
She must have strong political backings
She's Uduaghan wife
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
She's Uduaghan wife

Not the ex governor, his younger brother or cousin. Blood relatives though.
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by Lonepair1: 11:44am On Nov 02, 2023
Hello .
If you wish to learn or become profitable trading the financial market(Forex ) .
Kindly send me a DM
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by Ikaeniyan0: 11:46am On Nov 02, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Not the ex governor, his younger brother or cousin. Blood relatives though.
I thought she's married to the ex governor o... Thank you
Re: Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) by chukwugoziegi: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Judolisco:
Nice to see her husband standing by her.... Such a strong lady... For election day dem even break road to prevent inec from goin to her strong hold... D amount of rubbish dat went under buhari's nose ehn....

Very strong lady o.

I got to know about her when she sued this her current husband in 2020 for not marrying her. The man was still married to his ex-wife then.

She sued him for breach of contract as per he promised her marriage and he wasn't forthcoming. She also accused him of spiking her food so she could lose her pregnancy.

Omo!!!! The matter long. But they ended up getting married in 2022.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Charles Soludo - SaharaReporters / Lagos Police Armourer Sells Arms To Militants, Attempts Suicide / A View Into The Life Of The Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.