Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

4million Naira Loan Needed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 4million Naira Loan Needed. (875 Views)

50,000 Naira Loan In 3 Mins (now) / MODIFIED : 80,000 Naira Loan / What Investment Can One Make With 4million Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4million Naira Loan Needed. by Chiefigho: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2023
I am in need of a loan of 4million naira to pay back 4.3million in 6 months.
I have a building with CofO in the heart of Benin City Edo state to use as collateral.
Please you can reach me on rickkyigho1@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: 4million Naira Loan Needed. by thesicilian: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
Chiefigho:
I am in need of a loan of 4million naira to pay back 4.3million in 6 months.
I have a building with CofO in the heart of Benin City Edo state to use as collateral.
Please you can reach me on rickkyigho1@gmail.com.
Thanks
Only your best friend can loan you 4million naira with an interest (If any) of only 300k. On a normal day expect to pay up to 1million naira interest on that 4m if you're serious about the loan.

4 Likes

Re: 4million Naira Loan Needed. by JasonNOTStatham: 12:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
There are banks can give at such rate, get your papers ready.
Re: 4million Naira Loan Needed. by Obierika(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
There are banks can give at such rate, get your papers ready.
The days when a bank will just give give you a loan simply because you have a landed property have passed.

Nowadays you also need to show that you have a source of cashflow which you will use to repay the loan
Re: 4million Naira Loan Needed. by JasonNOTStatham: 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
Obierika:
The days when a bank will just give give you a loan simply because you have a landed property have passed.

Nowadays you also need to show that you have a source of cashflow which you will use to repay the loan
Why I mentioned papers. Seriously I have seen good % rate on bank loan.
Re: 4million Naira Loan Needed. by Chiefigho: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
thesicilian:

Only your best friend can loan you 4million naira with an interest (If any) of only 300k. On a normal day expect to pay up to 1million naira interest on that 4m if you're serious about the loan.

Yes you right. I am open to negotiations with any body willing to accept the deal.
This is just my initial offer and still subject to negotiations and agreement by both parties.
Re: 4million Naira Loan Needed. by Chiefigho: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
JasonNOTStatham:
Why I mentioned papers. Seriously I have seen good % rate on bank loan.

Banks loans are actually cheaper and better but the procedure and requirements are what are my constraints.
If you have a link to help me get it from the bank, I will appreciate it.
Re: 4million Naira Loan Needed. by SimonRose(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Chiefigho:

Banks loans are actually cheaper and better but the procedure and requirements are what are my constraints.
If you have a link to help me get it from the bank, I will appreciate it.

BANK LOANS ARE QUIET EXPENSIVE with high interest rates... Credit Unions are way more CHEAPER when it comes to loans...!

I will advice you to opt for Credit unions or Co-operative who are willing to lend you such money atleast at 5% interest rate monthly..!

Re: 4million Naira Loan Needed. by Chiefigho: 2:08pm On Jan 05
Still in need.
Re: 4million Naira Loan Needed. by Martguy: 2:41pm On Jan 05
Chiefigho:
Still in need.
Are you still in need of the loan, lets talk Zero Nine Zero 7091 Three 48 Six
Re: 4million Naira Loan Needed. by Chiefigho: 3:50pm On Jan 06
Martguy:

Are you still in need of the loan, lets talk Zero Nine Zero 7091 Three 48 Six

Ok bro. I will give you a call right away. Thanks
Re: 4million Naira Loan Needed. by SavageResponse(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07
Chiefigho:

Ok bro. I will give you a call right away. Thanks

Be very careful with that guy, he has been called out for being a scammer besides his Nairaland account is less than 1 month old
Re: 4million Naira Loan Needed. by Chiefigho: 12:47pm On Jan 07
SavageResponse:

Be very careful with that guy, he has been called out for being a scammer besides his Nairaland account is less than 1 month old

Please I don't understand your write-up... Which of the guy is a scammer?
Re: 4million Naira Loan Needed. by SavageResponse(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07
Chiefigho:

Please I don't understand your write-up... Which of the guy is a scammer?

The guy bearing Martguy.

Click on his name then go and open all the threads he has opened to read about his interactions with other Nairalanders so far
Re: 4million Naira Loan Needed. by Chiefigho: 4:17pm On Jan 21
Alright thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 6/01/2024 / How I Can Monitor My Investements On The Nigerian Stock Exchange( I Need Tips) / Banks With Highest Interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.