Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Please, How Do I Make Dollar Payments Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, How Do I Make Dollar Payments Online? (163 Views)

Stripe Business Account To Receive Payments Online / With Just #500 You Can Now Easily Make Payments Online By Yourself.lets Help You / How Do I Use My GT BANK Mastercard To Make Payments Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Do I Make Dollar Payments Online? by booblacain(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2023
How do you guys make international dollar transactions online since naira debit cards have been stopped from doing so? Gtbank is asking me to get a dom account with a dollar Mastercard. I will need 2 references that own current accounts with the Gtbank and I don't have those now.

Any suggestion on alternative methods to make dollar payments online these days?
Re: Please, How Do I Make Dollar Payments Online? by Creamcrest(m): 11:11am On Nov 02, 2023
booblacain:
How do you guys make international dollar transactions online since naira debit cards have been stopped from doing so? Gtbank is asking me to get a dom account with a dollar Mastercard. I will need 2 references that own current accounts with the Gtbank and I don't have those now.

Any suggestion on alternative methods to make dollar payments online these days?
For me I use a virtual credit card online,you can convert your naira to dollar on those sites and use it for payments,look out for the ones with a good exchange rate,good customer service.

There are lots of them with great reviews you can choose from.
Re: Please, How Do I Make Dollar Payments Online? by CryptoMessiah: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2023
booblacain:

There are several options.

What exactly do you want to do ?

Social Media Ads ?

Pay for Imported Goods ?

What Exactly Do You Want To Do ?
Re: Please, How Do I Make Dollar Payments Online? by CryptoMessiah: 11:13am On Nov 02, 2023
Creamcrest:

For me I use a virtual credit card online,you can convert your naira to dollar and those sites and use it for payments,look out for the ones with a good exchange rate,good customer service.

True This.
Re: Please, How Do I Make Dollar Payments Online? by booblacain(m): 11:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Creamcrest:

For me I use a virtual credit card online,you can convert your naira to dollar on those sites and use it for payments,look out for the ones with a good exchange rate,good customer service.

Can you please suggest one or two of these sites so I can check them out. Thanks
Re: Please, How Do I Make Dollar Payments Online? by booblacain(m): 11:16am On Nov 02, 2023
CryptoMessiah:

There are several options.

What exactly do you want to do ?

Social Media Ads ?

Pay for Imported Goods ?

What Exactly Do You Want To Do ?

I want to pay for a subscription.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Jumps On Nigeria Streets After Forex Cleared / Cheap Flight From Abuja To Owerri For November 2023 / Bluebrain FX Academy 100% Profitable Forex Trading For Beginners And Pros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.