Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

New Radio Station, Arena FM 89.3 fm Opens In Ado-Ekiti - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Radio Station, Arena FM 89.3 fm Opens In Ado-Ekiti (7940 Views)

Kpakpando FM: Fire Guts Radio Station In Anambra / Brekete Family Founded By Amed Isah: Nigerians turn to Radio station For Justice / What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Radio Station, Arena FM 89.3 fm Opens In Ado-Ekiti by Iluvmycontr3: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
And why is it always ( .3 )
Re: New Radio Station, Arena FM 89.3 fm Opens In Ado-Ekiti by Ykc2(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
Before I think say you must be a billionaire to own a radio station never knew 2 rooms and antenna is enough for radio station
Re: New Radio Station, Arena FM 89.3 fm Opens In Ado-Ekiti by RingRoadCartel: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Chetas81:
RONU IS NOT LONGER NECESSARY

No be you go tell me when to ronu
Re: New Radio Station, Arena FM 89.3 fm Opens In Ado-Ekiti by Menclothing: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
People will be employed
Re: New Radio Station, Arena FM 89.3 fm Opens In Ado-Ekiti by BennyDGreat: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
Yeah
I thought I'm the only one who have observed a proliferation of radio stations across the country

Even here in Edo state number of radio stations are increasing

But the problem I have with them is that this radio stations should do 24/7 broadcasting
Not when it is 12am at night you hear national anthem and they will close

Na only Lagos, PH and Abuja fit run such easily...cos people go dey awake...those other states...every from 9pm in some states, everywhere don dry
Re: New Radio Station, Arena FM 89.3 fm Opens In Ado-Ekiti by ufuosman(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
👍🏽👍🏽
Re: New Radio Station, Arena FM 89.3 fm Opens In Ado-Ekiti by Love800(m): 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hw can i work in a radio station?
Re: New Radio Station, Arena FM 89.3 fm Opens In Ado-Ekiti by samwash(m): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
One of my dreams is to set up an online radio station.
Re: New Radio Station, Arena FM 89.3 fm Opens In Ado-Ekiti by banjuurobot: 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Introducing Arena 89.3 FM Ado-Ekiti: The New Standard in Online Radio Broadcasting

In an effort to provide top-notch radio broadcasting services to the good people of Ekiti State, we are thrilled to announce the launch of Arena 89.3 FM Ado-Ekiti, a newly established online radio station that promises to revolutionize the way news and entertainment are consumed in the region. With a commitment to meeting global standards in production, programming, and news dissemination, Arena FM is poised to become the go-to source for informed and engaging content.

At Arena FM, we boast a team of seasoned professionals who possess a wealth of experience in the industry. Our lineup includes renowned journalists, presenters, researchers, anchors, and other experts who are passionate about delivering high-quality content to our listeners. We take pride in our ability to provide up-to-date news from both local and international sources, ensuring that our audience remains informed and up-to-speed on current events.

But our commitment to excellence doesn't stop there. At Arena FM, we are constantly seeking ways to innovate and improve our offerings. We strive to educate, inform, and entertain our listeners through a wide range of programs and features that cater to diverse interests and preferences. From insightful talk shows and thought-provoking interviews to engaging music and entertainment segments, we've got something for everyone.

So why wait? Tune in to Arena 89.3 FM Ado-Ekiti today and discover a whole new world of radio broadcasting. Whether you're an Ekiti indigene living at home or abroad, we invite you to join us on this exciting journey. Simply log on to <https://zeno.fm/radio/arena-fm-lrzi/> to learn more and stay connected to your roots.

With Arena FM, the future of online radio broadcasting has never looked brighter. Join us today and be part of a movement that will change the face of media in Ekiti State forever.
Re: New Radio Station, Arena FM 89.3 fm Opens In Ado-Ekiti by FKMagazine(m): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
Another great feat for ekiti kete

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job-Employment In Real Estate Business[Earn BIG]-Kiyosaki & Donald Trump Advises / Ice Prince.Wizkid & Sarkodie Nominated For BET Awards 2012 / D'bang Mr TONGOLO...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.