Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

APPLY: 10 Scholarship Opportunities To Apply For In 2023, Early 2024 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / APPLY: 10 Scholarship Opportunities To Apply For In 2023, Early 2024 (167 Views)

Top 10 Scholarship Opportunities This Week / Top 10 Scholarship Programs For Nigerian Students / Odumegwu Ojukwu Polytechnic, Ezinifite Offers 10 Scholarship Slots To Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APPLY: 10 Scholarship Opportunities To Apply For In 2023, Early 2024 by Awesome6s: 11:52am On Nov 02, 2023
If you are looking to study abroad and your best bet is a scholarship, here is a list of scholarship programmes to apply for before the end of 2023 or early 2024.

1. Chevening scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for people looking to study in the UK. Applications are currently open for the programme.

Deadline: November 7, 2023. Apply here.

2. NDDC local & international scholarships program for Nigerian students: This is open to Masters and PhD students from the Niger Delta who want to study abroad.

Deadline: November 8, 2023. Apply here.

3. Swiss government excellence scholarships for foreign scholars and artists: The research scholarship covers research fellowship, PhD and Postdoc, while the art scholarships are open to art students wishing to pursue an initial arts master’s degree in Switzerland.

Read more: https://www.crispng.com/apply-10-scholarship-opportunities-to-apply-for-in-2023-early-2024/?noamp=available

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Find The Most Reliable IELTS Coaching Near Me? / Great Mathematicians In The House Pls Help Me With This / Neco Is Holding Thousands Of Examiners On Ransome By Withholding Their Payment A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.