Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! (2484 Views)

I Bought The Redmi 12c Today / Pls Who Has Been Using Redmi 12c? Is It A Good Buy. / Trump Is Frustrating Chinese Tech Companies And See How It May Affect Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by GeorgeWilliams(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2023
Thales01:

Your 7gb is the reason why you don't have problem with multitasking..A 3gb/4gb RAM phone will certainly have issues with multitasking.
op should try the memory extension option

It's in additional settings>memory extension

An additional 3gb will take his own to 6gb
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by Goalnaldo(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2023
optm:
I wished i never bought the redmi 12c. I settled for redmi because of the hype i have seen in some threads here.
Are you experiencing same issue with mine? If no can you tell your own experience.
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by Mayor21(m): 10:34am On Nov 03, 2023
Goalnaldo:
In July I bought the redmi 12c the 3gb 64gb. Battery is superb, camera above average but the issue I'm facing is the poor ram management. I minimize to check another app, the app or chrome I'm currently using closes. It's very frustrating.. since I bought the phone today was the worst. I was on the verge of crying. I tried to login to my binance account, they sent the verification code to my email, I went to my email to copy it, fiam the chrome page refreshes and I have to start all over again.( This happened about four times) I had to download the app and it was same situation. My saving grace was the email notification later showed on my notification so I just swiped down and input the code. Another issue I noticed after updating to the current UI is my phone ringing without seeing the caller. The call must have dropped before you see the missed call. This one doesn't happen always but it does. I was warned about this particular issue in the redmi WhatsApp group I belong to. I thought Xiaomi phones are flawless according to folks here. They condemned everything that is not Samsung, iPhone and redmi..The transsion phones they insult might just be better.
I'm having the same issue especially with the calls that won't show when it's ringing.
And I use Redmi note 12 4/128
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by Goalnaldo(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2023
Mayor21:

I'm having the same issue especially with the calls that won't show when it's ringing.
It would look like a ghost is calling you 😂
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by sunshineV(f): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2023
person compare Samsung S7 camera to Redmi note 8?😂😂😂😂💔 same s7 wey e camera set look like say harmattan catch am? una dey muzz aje😂

1 Like

Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by Goalnaldo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
GeorgeWilliams:
op should try the memory extension option

It's in additional settings>memory extension

An additional 3gb will take his own to 6gb
my own is only additional 1gb. Look like I will do It again cause I deactivated it sometime ago.
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by orogodoganyin(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
MSN1:

pixel i have used, they are very nice.
pixel, 1+ are very great phones but SAMSUNG na King of Phones for a reason
i have used;
Samsungs
iphones
Redmis
Nokias
Tecnos
infininixs
Oppos
pixel
itels
vivos
htcs
sony
LGs
Huaweis
Motorolas and those i cannot remember.
Bros, Samsung is d BEST on this list.

Use Mi, not Redmi.
Which oppo did u use?
Which Sony?
Which Huawei?
Which pixel?
And which Samsung are you comparing them with?
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by optm(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Are you experiencing same issue with mine? If no can you tell your own experience.
it has poor ram management and system apps are always running in the background. It lags at times
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by optm(m): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
Mayor21:

spot on
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by Thales01: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I've used 2gb RAM phones before and I didn't experience this annoying stuff.
Which Phone brand is that?
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by just2endowed: 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
MSN1:

pixel i have used, they are very nice.
pixel, 1+ are very great phones but SAMSUNG na King of Phones for a reason
i have used;
Samsungs
iphones
Redmis
Nokias
Tecnos
infininixs
Oppos
pixel
itels
vivos
htcs
sony
LGs
Huaweis
Motorolas and those i cannot remember.
Bros, Samsung is d BEST on this list.

Let me ask the Huawei model u use bros
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by Fonjewel0(f): 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
Na you know as e frustrate you reach!
I dey enjoy my Camon 20 no time!

Beta specs.
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by Kingsdave(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2023
silvoclaira:
Gather here

Team OPPO all the way!

I need an oppo Phone with quality Camera, strong battery... My budget is 100k , please suggest a good phone for me
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by Kingsdave(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2023
constance500:

Samsung is not the only smartphone that can handle multitasking.. I opted for pixel 5 from my tecno camon 12 pro this year June and I have never regretted it..very efficient ram management, dope camera, clean UI, latest android 14.. Consider pixel devices boss

How much did u buy the camon 12 pro ??
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by constance500: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kingsdave:

How much did u buy the camon 12 pro ??

Bought it fairly used on jiji , 2021 @45000..
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by silvoclaira: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Kingsdave:

I need an oppo Phone with quality Camera, strong battery... My budget is 100k , please suggest a good phone for me

Used or new?

You can go for the Oppo Reno 4 128gb(used)

Also

You can go for Oppo A17 64Gb(new)

Ps: Go to the market yourself
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2023
MSN1:

Redmi is a managable brand.
but any redmi with C, A or others attached to d name, nor de get head.
Sell dat thing go buy Galaxy S series u can afford.
dat ur fone cannot match outdated S7 for anything.
A girl dat uses Redmi Note 8 dat year, was Always using my outdated S7edge to take pics.
bros if its not Samsung, its not Smartfone.

That's what people don't know o..

Anything C or A.. I can never buy it laye
Re: My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! by talktalk4u: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2023
Goalnaldo:
In July I bought the redmi 12c the 3gb 64gb. Battery is superb, camera above average but the issue I'm facing is the poor ram management. I minimize to check another app, the app or chrome I'm currently using closes. It's very frustrating.. since I bought the phone today was the worst. I was on the verge of crying. I tried to login to my binance account, they sent the verification code to my email, I went to my email to copy it, fiam the chrome page refreshes and I have to start all over again.( This happened about four times) I had to download the app and it was same situation. My saving grace was the email notification later showed on my notification so I just swiped down and input the code. Another issue I noticed after updating to the current UI is my phone ringing without seeing the caller. The call must have dropped before you see the missed call. This one doesn't happen always but it does. I was warned about this particular issue in the redmi WhatsApp group I belong to. I thought Xiaomi phones are flawless according to folks here. They condemned everything that is not Samsung, iPhone and redmi..The transsion phones they insult might just be better.
LOL... you never see anything check my new post .. i told people that the xaiomi products sold in Nigeria are substandard but instead they came after me like I was paid to speak the truth ... i go change my name soon to verydarkguy .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apps You Can Use Mtn Mpulse Data On Without VPN Or Trick / Samsung Galaxy A51 Review After 3 Weeks Of Use / Help Choose Between Sansung S9+ And Iphone 8+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.