Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Who Are Tinubu's Brothers And Sisters. I Mean, Siblings. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are Tinubu's Brothers And Sisters. I Mean, Siblings. (1911 Views)

Germany: Four Nigerian Siblings Deported Despite Being Integrated Into Society / Buhari, Tinubu Brothers, No One Can Separate Them - Jibirin / The Senators Representing Lagos State Are Tinubu’s Servants – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Tinubu's Brothers And Sisters. I Mean, Siblings. by oyatz(m): 12:56am On Nov 04, 2023
Possessedkid:

LMAO

I never said he was Igbo but there were chaos at the time of the civil war

Tinubu was a business man during the civil war , go and read his memoir

Wasn't it the time of Abacha that Tinubu ran for his life to another country

Tinubu was a teenage in Lagos during the civil war.

He was neither a Soldier or an Igbo,he had no contacts with the civil war.
Re: Who Are Tinubu's Brothers And Sisters. I Mean, Siblings. by JuicyStar: 5:40am On Nov 04, 2023
If u like don’t move forward, be there asking kindergarten question. To what benefit will the answer to this question be to u?
Re: Who Are Tinubu's Brothers And Sisters. I Mean, Siblings. by Iamanoited: 6:16am On Nov 04, 2023
YOU ARE ONE OF THEM IJN AMEN.
JAGABAN WILL FIX NIGERIA.
Re: Who Are Tinubu's Brothers And Sisters. I Mean, Siblings. by nairanaira12: 6:19am On Nov 04, 2023
Christistruth00:

The mother of Oyetola the last Governor of Osun is said to be Tinubu's immediate senior Sister

And to be honest they do look alike and Oyetola too is from Iragbiji

You just confessed that tinubu is not related to alhaja abibat tinubu in any way
Re: Who Are Tinubu's Brothers And Sisters. I Mean, Siblings. by Winneepye: 6:26am On Nov 04, 2023
Where you come from or who your parents are does not matter. The most important thing is what you make out of your life
Tinubu is a successful man in his generation.
Nigerian history cannot be complete without mentioning his name.
Re: Who Are Tinubu's Brothers And Sisters. I Mean, Siblings. by aylive02(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2023
Christistruth00:

The mother of Oyetola the last Governor of Osun is said to be Tinubu's immediate senior Sister

And to be honest they do look alike and Oyetola too is from Iragbiji
. Bro, indigenes of iragbiji vehemently denied Tinubu. Please don't post fake news. The town is a few minutes drive from me. No household that bears Tinubu in iragbiji. Go and do findings.
Re: Who Are Tinubu's Brothers And Sisters. I Mean, Siblings. by Christistruth00: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2023
aylive02:
. Bro, indigenes of iragbiji vehemently denied Tinubu. Please don't post fake news. The town is a few minutes drive from me. No household that bears Tinubu in iragbiji. Go and do findings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa Consultative Forum: Do Not Touch The Military 1999 Constitution! / President Barack Obama Should Resign? / England Is 'cesspit' Breeding Islamists, Says Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.