Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page (3183 Views)

Nairaland Phone Section Is Now Boring / Most Stupid Quotes I've Seen On Nairaland Phone Section / Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Doglover123456: 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
I have accepted the fact that my English is wrong and also not go enough.no one knows English fully because it’s wide and I’m not here to crucify anyone just want the young and the inexperienced people not to fall victim like I do and also to not trust anything they see online some people are very brutal and their conscience is no more m I have moved on and I would like y’all to please do move on
Thank you all for your concern and people that reached up to me appreciate y’all and letting me understand i I have to move on
Peace out ✌️ stay blessed
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Benki003(m): 9:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
Doglover123456:
I don lock up ontop this matter but I cannot blame you u never use iPhone for your life imagine you don’t know what iCloud is someone should please enlighten him please I’m stressed tonight and also dog breeders need iPhone for sharp camera quality

Oga rest u are the one sounding like an illiterate, he simply asked what concerns dog breeding to icloud 🌚🌚

Try get sense na because of lack of Sense them scam u 😂😂

1 Like

Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by samuelson06(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Doglover123456:
I no be scam my G unless you’re the guy I posted using the other nairaland account to reply here I’m a Kefi dog breeder I don’t usually post here anymore because of this scam thing and moreover you no worth my talk

E pele o.

You dey play with nairaland members abi? Next time, go and deal with another forum member. Na you sabi. I guess you are below 30.

1 Like

Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Doglover123456: 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Benki003:

Oga rest u are the one sounding like an illiterate, he simply asked what concerns dog breeding to icloud 🌚🌚

Try get sense na because of lack of Sense them scam u 😂😂
continue mr seun the scammer,you use all your nairaland take reply me for one post but I have move on and also how can one ask that stupid question bro what concern iCloud with breeding think….y’all gonna learn in the hard way 💯
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Doglover123456: 9:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Y’all should remember scammers on this app would come in the comment section cause they don’t like the way I spilled their beans💔😂y’all gonna learn dedicated this post to the ones they have scammed and on their feet 💯
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by phemysmith: 3:25am On Nov 03, 2023
There are many scammers in Nairaland, God will not let patronize anybody on Nairaland,unless I see u physically for every 10 advertisement post 9.5 here are scamming agenda

1 Like

Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by dadalicious: 5:41am On Nov 03, 2023
Doglover123456:
if you stylishly see this weekend end omo you go try for hide and seek lol you go postrate for me I no go hear I go post your story for nairaland too make dem see say I don’t make empty threats enjoy 😊
Empty threats bro
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Whatisurproblem(m): 6:13am On Nov 03, 2023
C2Ok:

I’m or I am*

Nurse wey no sabi English 👀
what has your English fetched you Ode
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by CJStarz: 6:33am On Nov 03, 2023
Son,not everyone in this platform is a scammer or a variant of the account that scammed you. We have responsible men and women here as well.
Whatever he wrote up there that provoked you was so unwarranted. Not in support of that. My point is, u can disagree with him, without resorting to threats. If anything happens to him,you'd be held responsible, even though you weren't the cause of it
My son is your mate. I advise him this way too.

Now, if you'd take my advice,let go of the 8000, though it's not easy. Let this not bring you a bigger problem. D devil can be quite subtle. Let the scammer continue in his act of scamming and wickedness. I'm very much sure he'll read this.
One-day,he would be caught and dealt with by those more wicked than he is.

Peace ✌️

Doglover123456:
no threats been made go and read previous comments sir he used his hand to type something he ought to not have typed and bro I don’t even know if y’all are just the multiple ACCOUNTS the scammer has wo mine is just that I want to let people know they shouldn’t loose guard

1 Like

Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by C2Ok: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2023
Whatisurproblem:

Whatisurproblem tongue
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Benki003(m): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Whatisurproblem:

That's the main reason I called him a clown 🤡😂
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by credon: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2023
Doglover123456:
His real name is seun or seyi ajayi and he’s currently in Futa don’t buy bad screen phone or send phone without seeing and testing the phone and the receipt don’t fall victim I have been scammed with my phone and my hard earned 8k I would post his pictures for you all to see the thief,my great nairaland mods please do well to move this to front page I’m pained a lot
Since you have his details report to the police
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Pmedia7787: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2023
Doglover123456:
His real name is seun or seyi ajayi and he’s currently in Futa don’t buy bad screen phone or send phone without seeing and testing the phone and the receipt don’t fall victim I have been scammed with my phone and my hard earned 8k I would post his pictures for you all to see the thief,my great nairaland mods please do well to move this to front page I’m pained a lot

You didn't post complete details

Put his full name and bank account here
That's a better way to punish him
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by FengChui(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2023
Doglover123456:
I no be scam my G unless you’re the guy I posted using the other nairaland account to reply here I’m a Kefi dog breeder I don’t usually post here anymore because of this scam thing and moreover you no worth my talk

Which breeds you get?
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Doglover123456: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2023
CJStarz:
Son,not everyone in this platform is a scammer or a variant of the account that scammed you. We have responsible men and women here as well.
Whatever he wrote up there that provoked you was so unwarranted. Not in support of that. My point is, u can disagree with him, without resorting to threats. If anything happens to him,you'd be held responsible, even though you weren't the cause of it
My son is your mate. I advise him this way too.

Now, if you'd take my advice,let go of the 8000, though it's not easy. Let this not bring you a bigger problem. D devil can be quite subtle. Let the scammer continue in his act of scamming and wickedness. I'm very much sure he'll read this.
One-day,he would be caught and dealt with by those more wicked than he is.

Peace ✌️

thank you 🙏 we don’t need to quarrel too but the approach got me a lil nut good morning

1 Like

Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Doglover123456: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2023
FengChui:

Which breeds you get?
bro check my previous post although na last year something
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Doglover123456: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2023
Pmedia7787:

You didn't post complete details

Put his full name and bank account here
That's a better way to punish him
i have everything but some people are now like make I forget am move on even someone related to me is on nairaland and he said I should let it go ❤️💯
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by ately1(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2023
You go dey dey deal with person wey dey chop ice....hmmmm
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Doglover123456: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2023
ately1:
You go dey dey deal with person wey dey chop ice....hmmmm
dem no Dey write am for face 💔💔💔💔💔😂😂😂😂😂
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by FengChui(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2023
Doglover123456:

Na your topics I check, I no fit de check your post one by one. Na dog wey women de take rub body you de sell Lhasa, Eskimo etc… Na Neapolitan Mastiff or Bull Mastiff I dey find.
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by ojonugba2014(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
One thing I know for sure is ' 99% of sellers of stuff here on nairaland na scammer.

If u like. Fall for thier cheap scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Doglover123456: 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
ojonugba2014:
One thing I know for sure is ' 99% of sellers of stuff here on nairaland na scammer.

If u like. Fall for thier cheap scam
💔
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Doglover123456: 6:36am On Nov 04, 2023
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Doglover123456: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2023
Avoid scam now
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by FengChui(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2023
Doglover123456:

So I go de search all your posts (not topics) de look for the one of last year, come de find the one wey you talk about the breed of dogs you have when you could have easily posted it here.

No vex bro, I’m not that jobless.
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Doglover123456: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2023
FengChui:

So I go de search all your posts (not topics) de look for the one of last year, come de find the one wey you talk about the breed of dogs you have when you could have easily posted it here.

No vex bro, I’m not that jobless.
you think I’m also that stupid to sell dog on this forum again lol 😂😂😂 one minute silence for y’all scammers thinking I’m gonna buy or sell on here 😩😂😂😂mtfs
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by FengChui(m): 3:46am On Nov 12, 2023
Doglover123456:
you think I’m also that stupid to sell dog on this forum again lol 😂😂😂 one minute silence for y’all scammers thinking I’m gonna buy or sell on here 😩😂😂😂mtfs

So instead of you to address the issue, you chose to label me a scammer? May God reward you according to your words. Have a good day.
Re: This Scammer Scammed Me On Nairaland Phone Page by Doglover123456: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
FengChui:

So instead of you to address the issue, you chose to label me a scammer? May God reward you according to your words. Have a good day.
lol first of all don’t try to play the victim card you brought it up on yourself first of all your way of approach is low and secondly may God also reward you according to your words and your deeds na only you carry topic ontop your head for days 😂lame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gionee M3 Latest Usage Review By Users / How To Use MTN BBM 4gb For #70 For All Apps / MTN Rip-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.