Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare (402 Views)

Religions Are Cult Groups / Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Tayorshd87: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Religion is a way or set of beliefs or indoctrination by person's or race .
Rather religion do come from culture and as it is well known that all cultures of the world cannot be the same hence we are prone to different religions ordered by God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare.

LET ME ENLIGHTENN YOU
11) Do you know The almighty God is being call in different ways according to different religions/culture /tribes too?
Yoruba's - Olodumare/ọlọrun/ẹlẹdwa
Igbo - Chineke
Hausa - Allah
Aràb - Allah
Isreal - Elohim/Yaweh
Etc I wrote this just to make you know we are all referring to same supernatural being irrespective that it's a metaphysics indoctrinated believe.
So don't pressure anyone or convince any to make them know they must say it in particular way..

many that do fight or made self Acclaim of religion inferiority or superiority complex is becos they are not enlightne enough...

1) Do you know the God/Allah of the universe was at the beginning and he created the world, and he is capable to do and undo so if he wants a single phase of worship to the universe then he should have done it ...
2) Goto different part of the world today u may find different religions in different races or humanity but majority of the religion population will be the one that emanate from their culture. E.g Saudi Arabia Islam, Jerusalem Christianity, Chinese chinto, Yoruba's IFA and so on...

3) do you know we have different path, fate and destinies in life? If YES then u should know all human cannot worship in a single religion because what works for your Destiny may not work inline with mine..
Let me tell you a recount..
I do goto celestial church whereby they do see vision and the likes so I took a Muslim friend there for similar vision practices and after all said and done the prophet was telling my friend he should worship in the mosque that his prayers will be answered...
But as for me I was told to keep worshiping in the church for my progress in life 🙁
And in reality am seeing everything positive till date and this things have happened like 9years ago..
👍 Similarly my boss at work (female) was a Muslim and do goto mosque and a prophet told him that he do see her in white gament that she should goto church to worship and her was will be prosperous and she did and till date she is doing fine.. 🤔
So can you see what I mean by different fate destinies and path in life

4) Do you know some of our so called pastors too and Alfa too normally make use of the Yoruba traditional way of consultation? IFA yes am saying this with evidence of a Catholic church in my area ..
Where the pastor do visit traditional prophet for fortune tellings and yet he will be preaching on the alter that people should shun tractional things and worship the god of the universe (God/,Allah)

5) in the Northern Nigeria religion is always a tool for causing mayhem in the region all because the the youth over there are not enlighten about religion.. do you know ur region/state/location/parental brought up can lead to your choice of religion till date?
I served in the east and for a whole full year I didn't hear any sound of a mosque hence meaning if I was born there then till date which religion do u think I will be doing?
Also if u are born in a core north like Taraba, maiduguri etc whereby 90% of d locality are Muslim so which religion do you u will be doing till date?
Similarly if your parents too brought u up in a Muslim or christains family then till date which religion do u think u will belong too?

6) Do you know till date we still have countries like china, India etc that still worhip in their own way of life (religion) which is Hinduism, puddism, judiasm etc and yet this countries are doing good and great even better than Nigerians that we believe christains or Muslim is d best and the likes 🤔

7) Do you know The almighty God is being call in different ways according to different religions/culture /tribes too?
Igbo - Chineke
Hausa - Allah
Aràb - Allah
Isreal - Elohim/Yaweh
Etc I wrote this just to make you know we are all referring to same supernatural being irrespective that it's a metaphysics indoctrinated believe.
So don't pressure anyone or convince any to make them know they must say it in particular way.. we need to be enlighten

I will continu later

Conclusion
I have took time to write this as a writer to enlighten our christains or Muslim brothers to stop the intimidation of one religion over the other because the yaweh/Allah or God of the universe too was aware of this during the creation of the world

just call it a day and drop your comments ✍️

Thanks
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Kobojunkie: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
Tayorshd87:
Rather religion do come from culture and as it is well known that all cultures of the world cannot be the same hence we are prone to different religions ordered by God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare......
Conclusion
I have took time to write this as a writer to enlighten our christains or Muslim brothers to stop the intimidation of one religion over the other because the yaweh/Allah or God of the universe too was aware of this during the creation of the world
Rubbish! undecided
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Tayorshd87: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! undecided

If it's rubbish then state what is d rubbish in part of the written words cos I know u must be a teenager that don't understand life yet for u to comment rubbish on a post that will unlock your declined religious belief that won't take u far In life
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Dtruthspeaker: 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Conclusion

Thanks

The difference is that The God that hates stealing, lying, fornication, adultery, murder of the innocent can not be the Same One Who approves murders of the innocent, adultery, whorrdom etc.

As God Said He does not tolerate those who are neither hot nor cold.

And the bible shows that He is a very consistent God and One Who hates all evils and wickednesses calling on men to do the good and the right and the just.
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:31am On Nov 03, 2023
Tayorshd87:

If it's rubbish then state what is d rubbish in part of the written words cos I know u must be a teenager that don't understand life yet for u to comment rubbish on a post that will unlock your declined religious belief that won't take u far In life

How i wish to agree with you but my guy it's a big lie only believers in Christ Jesus will be accepted by God. Though many people lived by their God's given conscience before the coming of Christ so during the resurrection of the dead God will bring such ones back for them to know what they need to know before they can be accepted.

If you want to know the reason why only those believing in Jesus will be acceptable to God feel free to ask me any question and please only one group knows the truth not all the religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.

Christianity is just one group and today they are doing the will of God throughout the earth as foretold in the Bible as they have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers!

1 Like

Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Maynman: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2023
What is there god called in Celtics, Greeks, latins, Norse, Egypt etc.
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Tayorshd87: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

How i wish to agree with you but my guy it's a big lie only believers in Christ Jesus will be accepted by God. Though many people lived by their God's given conscience before the coming of Christ so during the resurrection of the dead God will bring such ones back for them to know what they need to know before they can be accepted.

If you want to know the reason why only those believing in Jesus will be acceptable to God feel free to ask me any question and please only one group knows the truth not all the religions claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines.

Christianity is just one group and today they are doing the will of God throughout the earth as foretold in the Bible as they have formed one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers!

What do you mean by christainity is just one group when we have many denominations 🤔

Yet there are different types of bible new and old including translation and even different times and mode of.worships all in one religion 🤔

I guess the Muslim have a good say on that and not the christains
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Tayorshd87: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The difference is that The God that hates stealing, lying, fornication, adultery, murder of the innocent can not be the Same One Who approves murders of the innocent, adultery, whorrdom etc.

As God Said He does not tolerate those who are neither hot nor cold.

And the bible shows that He is a very consistent God and One Who hates all evils and wickednesses calling on men to do the good and the right and the just.

Good but do u know most religions I stated.too don't tolerate that according to their teachings??

According to Islam too killing lies stealing etc too are not.accepted by Allah .

Hinduism and the other religions too teaches similar doctrine and portray the almighty in similar way ..

So want else do u want to talk Abt
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Tayorshd87: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
Maynman:
What is there god called in Celtics, Greeks, latins, Norse, Egypt etc.

Yes they have different names too if u check Google and there is no crime in that since all the world cannot speak a language hence having different name for their God in their own language
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Maynman: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Yes they have different names too if u check Google and there is no crime in that since all the world cannot speak a language hence having different name for their God in their own language
So Zeus, Jupiter, esus, Osiris right?
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Tayorshd87: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Maynman:

So Zeus, Jupiter, esus, Osiris right?

😂 You ehn

Let me ask you if.u are. From delta u may have different name.of.the almighty God in ur language.as for.me.yoruba we.call it.olodumare.

So similar thing is happening with those different countries so nothing is bad.or weird in that
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Maynman: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Tayorshd87:

So similar thing is happening with those different countries so nothing is bad.or weird in that
Good.
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
Tayorshd87:
😂 You ehn Let me ask you if.u are. From delta u may have different name.of.the almighty God in ur language.as for.me.yoruba we.call it.olodumare. So similar thing is happening with those different countries so nothing is bad.or weird in that
So, Olodumare is Zeus? And Sango is Zeus? And Obatala is Zeus? undecided
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Tayorshd87: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, Olodumare is Zeus? And Sango is Zeus? And Obatala is Zeus? undecided

No no it's only ọlọrun
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
Tayorshd87:
■ No no it's only ọlọrun
You probably want to go back and read your OP again as what you just said runs counter to your original claim. undecided
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Tayorshd87:

What do you mean by christainity is just one group when we have many denominations 🤔
Yet there are different types of bible new and old including translation and even different times and mode of.worships all in one religion 🤔 I guess the Muslim have a good say on that and not the christains

That's what any observer who is not studious will say but then it's a lie there is just one group of people practicing what Jesus taught and only that group are the true Christians.

The only thing you need to do is study what Jesus said about his disciples then watch out for the religion where it's been put to use not just concluding that since they claim to be Christians then they're Christians.

I love the way you mention the African gods now do you know that African gods do have things they forbid?
Can someone convince you that he or she is a worshiper of the god that forbids what the person is practicing?
Jesus has an assignment he gave to his disciples and only those doing it are his true disciples not just those calling his name.
So are you ready to know what Jesus assigned his disciples to do?
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Dtruthspeaker: 4:08am On Nov 04, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Good but do u know most religions I stated.too don't tolerate that according to their teachings??

According to Islam too killing lies stealing etc too are not.accepted by Allah ...t

Don't know Hindu but I know Allah and Muhammad do support the doing of evil.
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Tayorshd87: 4:41am On Nov 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Don't know Hindu but I know Allah and Muhammad do support the doing of evil.

😂 Funny you

You mean muhammed and Allah support evil 😲
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Dtruthspeaker: 4:49am On Nov 04, 2023
Tayorshd87:

😂 Funny you

You mean muhammed and Allah support evil 😲

All Good Laws condemn a person only after a just and fair trial but as declared by Muslims, they say that Allah/Mohammed said that they can kill anyone they think should be killed without any trial

https://www.nairaland.com/7125436/deborah-yakubu-how-muslims-celebrating#112802137
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Tayorshd87: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

All Good Laws condemn a person only after a just and fair trial but as declared by Muslims, they say that Allah/Mohammed said that they can kill anyone they think should be killed without any trial

https://www.nairaland.com/7125436/deborah-yakubu-how-muslims-celebrating#112802137

True 😌

Killing Deborah is a sample
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by AshBurned: 11:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
Tayorshd87:
Rather religion do come from culture and as it is well known that all cultures of the world cannot be the same hence we are prone to different religions ordered by God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare.

LET ME ENLIGHTENN YOU
11) Do you know The almighty God is being call in different ways according to different religions/culture /tribes too?
Igbo - Chineke
Hausa - Allah
Aràb - Allah
Isreal - Elohim/Yaweh
So don't pressure anyone or convince any to make them know they must say it in particular way..

many that do fight or made self Acclaim of religion inferiority or superiority complex is becos they are not enlightne enough...

1) Do you know the God/Allah of the universe was at the beginning and he created the world, and he is capable to do and undo so if he wants a single phase of worship to the universe then he should have done it ...
2) Goto different part of the world today u may find different religions in different races or humanity but majority of the religion population will be the one that emanate from their culture. E.g Saudi Arabia Islam, Jerusalem Christianity, Chinese chinto, Yoruba's IFA and so on...

3) do you know we have different path, fate and destinies in life? If YES then u should know all human cannot worship in a single religion because what works for your Destiny may not work inline with mine..
Let me tell you a recount..
I do goto celestial church whereby they do see vision and the likes so I took a Muslim friend there for similar vision practices and after all said and done the prophet was telling my friend he should worship in the mosque that his prayers will be answered...
But as for me I was told to keep worshiping in the church for my progress in life 🙁
And in reality am seeing everything positive till date and this things have happened like 9years ago..
👍 Similarly my boss at work (female) was a Muslim and do goto mosque and a prophet told him that he do see her in white gament that she should goto church to worship and her was will be prosperous and she did and till date she is doing fine.. 🤔
So can you see what I mean by different fate destinies and path in life

4) Do you know some of our so called pastors too and Alfa too normally make use of the Yoruba traditional way of consultation? IFA yes am saying this with evidence of a Catholic church in my area ..
Where the pastor do visit traditional prophet for fortune tellings and yet he will be preaching on the alter that people should shun tractional things and worship the god of the universe (God/,Allah)

5) in the Northern Nigeria religion is always a tool for causing mayhem in the region all because the the youth over there are not enlighten about religion.. do you know ur region/state/location/parental brought up can lead to your choice of religion till date?
I served in the east and for a whole full year I didn't hear any sound of a mosque hence meaning if I was born there then till date which religion do u think I will be doing?
Also if u are born in a core north like Taraba, maiduguri etc whereby 90% of d locality are Muslim so which religion do you u will be doing till date?
Similarly if your parents too brought u up in a Muslim or christains family then till date which religion do u think u will belong too?

6) Do you know till date we still have countries like china, India etc that still worhip in their own way of life (religion) which is Hinduism, puddism, judiasm etc and yet this countries are doing good and great even better than Nigerians that we believe christains or Muslim is d best and the likes 🤔

7) Do you know The almighty God is being call in different ways according to different religions/culture /tribes too?
Igbo - Chineke
Hausa - Allah
Aràb - Allah
Isreal - Elohim/Yaweh
So don't pressure anyone or convince any to make them know they must say it in particular way.. we need to be enlighten

I will continu later

Conclusion

Thanks

Nice philosophy on different religions. This is why I respect all religions but me believe most religions have other gods. Do I say the gods are bad or good. I believe there are some good gods. I'm just going back to the Book Of Enoch. I believe the heavens had schools and had different gods so I believe thier is wisdom to find in other religions.
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Tayorshd87: 12:17am On Nov 30, 2023
Thanks you for respecting my opinion and views on what I called religion.
We don't have to speculate which is bad or good either but just to respect their faith and likewise we should do or practice what works or what our destiny is inline with ..

And with that the world will be a perfect place for everyone 🙏

AshBurned:

Nice philosophy on different religions. This is why I respect all religions but me believe most religions have other gods. Do I say the gods are bad or good. I believe there are some good gods. I'm just going back to the Book Of Enoch. I believe the heavens had schools and had different gods so I believe thier is wisdom to find in other religions.
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Tayorshd87: 12:20am On Nov 30, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are saying the truth though but I think the northerners mostly do it wrongly all because we have bunch of illiterate and ignorance being in that region and that's why religion intolerance do occur or normally cause manhant and conflict between them always hence killing all in the name of Allah and the likes.

But aside that u may not see or experience such in any other part of Nigeria.
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Dtruthspeaker: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tayorshd87:

You are saying the truth though but I think the northerners mostly do it wrongly all because we have bunch of illiterate and ignorance being in that region and that's why religion intolerance do occur or normally cause manhant and conflict between them always hence killing all in the name of Allah and the likes.

But aside that u may not see or experience such in any other part of Nigeria.

If you look at the thread I posted, you would see that it is the literate muslims showing that it is their full will and desire to kill without a fair Trial.
Re: All World Religions Are Accepted By God/Allah/Chineke/Olodumare by Tayorshd87: 1:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If you look at the thread I posted, you would see that it is the literate muslims showing that it is their full will and desire to kill without a fair Trial.

God bless you 🙂

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Not "Interfere Spiritually" In The Lives Of Gays And Lesbians -pope / My Thought On Time / 81 Christians Killed In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.