Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,177 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu (25182 Views)

Oyinbo People Queue To Buy Nigerian Jollof Rice From "Mama Put" In London. / Nigerians And Jollof - Representing Nairaland With My Nigerian Jollof In Canada / Nigerian Jollof Rice Tops Poll On As Roma's Official Twitter Handle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by Calitoscassius(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2023
He just wanted his youtube channel or is it facebook channel to increase in number. grin grin He knows that Naigerians will watch it and comment, he coulda said the same thing after eating deep fried scorpion, spider or Turantula that they eat in China and vietnam where he appears to originally from.

He would just make himself vomit all that shit out or spits them out off camera. grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2023
chidi2003:

Is time, we started getting right in this our youthful generation. Our fathers have failed us in governance - must we fail too? Can't we be sensible in our dealings with others; remember they say: two wrongs don't make a right. Be the change you want to see in the world.
he is looking for engagement which you just did.
You just need to neglect the low life 1diots

1 Like

Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by AsaBlackheart(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2023
tsdarkside:
big deal....

you nigerians are too desperate for others to like una....

weakness....

Your tears are delicious and refreshing to my soul. πŸ˜‹
Cry me a river please.
Make I use am wash down my pounded yam and egusi.

Bad belle up and down. Why e dey pain you?
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by DabuIIIT: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2023
sillymoderators:
thank God he didn't taste get to that grass hydraulic thing they call soup..it would've been a monumental national disaster grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by bobestman(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2023
Karlovich:
embarassed If it had been gbegiri and amala, he would have vomited the food immediately, the useless cuisine should never be consumed by humans. Spits!
Bro you wicked oo
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by BuyMeBanger: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2023
Is that green peas in that Jollof, yamayama tongue
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by NinjaMetahuman: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2023
And this is news because?
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by CaptainFM1: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2023
We suppose market all these our delicious meal to the world the way we are marketing Afrobeats.

The day I saw Oyinbo man dressed up in our Agbada in London, I was so impressed. Infact it fits perfectly on him more than Prada and Gucci.

We have a very rich culture that can generate huge revenue for the country.
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by BolaAThubv(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2023
sukkot:
grin you dey vex oooo bro
Oga Sukkot, you will support the Ewedu and Gbegiri people to attack Igbos but you will never show solidarity with them by eating their 'delicious delicacy '. Abi you dey fear to vomit
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by nibacked(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2023
Wow beautiful
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by press9jatv: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2023
Omo eating spaghetti 🍝 this morning with bread 🍞 is delicious too πŸ˜†

Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by jaxxy(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2023
tsdarkside:
big deal....

weakness....

says someone who hates his fellow African brothers. Lol
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by sukkot: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2023
BolaAThubv:
Oga Sukkot, you will support the Ewedu and Gbegiri people to attack Igbos but you will never show solidarity with them by eating their 'delicious delicacy '. Abi you dey fear to vomit
hehe bro una Dey para oooo lol. I eat ewedu but that gbegiri, I try not to eat that because it looks like new born baby poop lmaoo. I will eat gbegiri if I can make it myself
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by sukkot: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2023
sukkot:
hehe bro una Dey para oooo lol. I eat ewedu but that gbegiri, I try not to eat that because it looks like new born baby poop lmaoo
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by press9jatv: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2023
sukkot:
hehe bro una Dey para oooo lol. I eat ewedu but that gbegiri, I try not to eat that because it looks like new born baby poop lmaoo
πŸ˜‚ bro you funny no be small. The gbegiri too is delicious. Ask for gbegiri soup 🍲 in chicken republic restaurant or Tantalizer restaurant

Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by izubext007: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2023
Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ is the country ever , just that our politian has divide us

1 Like

Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by sukkot: 10:23am On Nov 03, 2023
press9jatv:
πŸ˜‚ bro you funny no be small. The gbegiri too is delicious. Ask for gbegiri soup 🍲 in chicken republic restaurant or Tantalizer restaurant
lol yeah I know gbegiri can be delicious . It’s just that I have to get past the look first . Maybe I will give it one more chance. I don’t think chicken republic sell gbegiri ooooπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by press9jatv: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2023
sukkot:
lol yeah I know gbegiri can be delicious . It’s just that I have to get past the look first . Maybe I will give it one more chance. I don’t think chicken republic sell gbegiri ooooπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
πŸ˜‚ you funny no be small. Then ask for gbegiri in the local bukateria in your community

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by Godmademan(m): 10:29am On Nov 03, 2023
Give him properly cooked Ogbono soup and he will forget the road back to America

1 Like

Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by Godmademan(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2023
ahnie:
Akpu n fufu are same oga
Freshly prepared, as in straight from fire, is fufu. It has a distinct smell. Almost tasteless. After somedays, it begins to ferment. The color and smell changes to become what you see on the streets as Akpu. I got to know Santana when I got to Benin. That one is stale fufu. Like 1 to 3 weeks old.
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by Marynwachukwu21(f): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2023
He's really enjoying the food πŸ˜„ because Nigerians cook delicious meal
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by Truths9ja: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Which American man, Igbo man way lost since
Na American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ man πŸ‘¨ oooo. Check well πŸ˜‚
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by Truths9ja: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Like Seriously?
This American is speaking from his bottom of his heart, without biases of our gaulibles audiences on political manta!
Then,I'm bringing to American - Gbegiri and Bushmeat of Grasscuter,dry one!
πŸ˜‚ you are very funny πŸ˜„

Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by Sleekfingers: 11:26am On Nov 03, 2023
maryscotland:
I am looking for d day oyinbo go rejoice say we eat their food

Can you now see how foolish most Africans are? See as dem dey rejoice online......
There is absolutely something wrong with most Nigerian....
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by Kobranet: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2023
Emyzoloye5:

Funny but true, don't know how Oduduwaa pigs manage to eat amala and ewedu wey be like soakaway juice , dished in same plate...plus that yellow disgusting fluid they add to the stuff
Tueh!!!!!

So sad to see someone carrying so much hate in 2023.Go and find happiness man.tuehh!!!
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by rohangold: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
Poor man go think say na sacrifice hin dey chop
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by smartr: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Roboto11:

Na egusi keep you for Naija?

I like your style.

Make him dey whine him village people there cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by Sillymoderators: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
[quote author=DabuIIIT post=126767028][/quote]
What is this ass saying?
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by Princeton92(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
tsdarkside:
big deal....
weakness....

PREACH
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by toxtimmy: 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lol... Nigerians and forigeners... First good and great that he is eating fufu and egusi as it's yummy and delicious.

The truth though is the guy is using una to make money... More views and clicks and his bank account grows.

The trend lately is for a foriegner to sit in their car and eat food to trend for clicks.

Anyways, time for 5 star Nigerian restaurants to be springing up all over the western world... All chef and cooks in the house big up.

Truths9ja:
Really the food πŸ₯˜ is very delicious 🀀
β€œBest food on the planet” – American man wows many as he tries egusi, fufu and Nigerian jollof rice for the first time

An American man got many Nigerians talking as he tried popular dishes like egusi soup with fufu and Nigerian jollof rice for the first time.

In the video, the man was seen speaking and revealing that he had the meal ready, which he was going to eat in the video.

His statement: β€œFirst time I’m trying Nigerian food, I got the fufu meal, not sure exactly what fufu means. It looks like mashed potatoes; it has a smooth texture.”

He went ahead to taste the meal in the video while commenting on the taste.

The video of the American man garnered attention after it made its way to the internet, with many Nigerians taking to the comment section of the post to react.

See some reactions below:

@nnabyke02: β€œBest food on the planet.”

@LexxieDamian: β€œNigerian meals are Great.”

@PrinceUTD1: β€œSha no go mixed gum chop.”

@UmaarKudu: β€œThey are now copying us, eating our food. They will soon come back home, their origin.”

@AdeAdegbokiki: β€œIt seams this guy have got a Nigerian girlfriend. Well watch what you eat so they wount poison you with their spoilt egusi or Jollof whatever.”

@official_adags: β€œWhy is he eating the Fufu and Egusi like he is eating shawarma?”

@Solomon_grandy_: β€œWe eat Chinese food they don’t celebrate it. Black mentality.”

https://www.gistreel.com/best-food-on-the-planet-american-man-wows-many-as-he-tries-egusi-fufu-and-nigerian-jollof-rice-for-the-first-time/
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by TheSuperX(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Truths9ja:
too desperate in what essence? Is Nigeria food πŸ₯˜ not delicious nii?
No mind am
Re: The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu by Swiftgrp: 12:23am On Nov 04, 2023
Truths9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M7zoqJ2PEE?si=UD-lkzrRWndZci3Y

"Best food on the planet” – American man wows many as he tries egusi, fufu and Nigerian jollof rice for the first time.
What happened to your table manners dude?

Eating lumped up fufu, oxtail and jollof rice like he's having hamburgers for lunch.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Seizes Expired Fish From Indian Company / Fish Peppersoup / '2GO Bread' Spotted In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.