Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Microwave Issues. Help! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Microwave Issues. Help! (167 Views)

Uk Used Mobile AC & Microwave Oven For Sell / Home Appliances For Sale (home Theater, Microwave Oven, Generator) / LG Microwave Oven For N15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Microwave Issues. Help! by LadyRosa(f): 6:15am On Nov 03, 2023
Is it possible to change my Microwave to a higher Wattage?

Unless I use a stabiliser, it won't heat.

Brand = Morphy Richards

I just recently discarded LG inverter microwave after trying to repair it twice. The technicians were complaining of the scarcity of the part that needs to be changed.

One ' old hand' tried to improvise but receive an electronic shock.I knew right there that I will dispose it outright, before e shock me die.

Again, I gave up when I keep seeing that particular inverter microwave at repair shops.

I just called those hausa dirt pickers and dashed them angry for a basin

Please stay away from this particular LG product. I fought technicians because of this product. To even add salt to injury one of technicians mistakenly broke the front glass,and was apologising.Na big baff i finally exchanged this product from aboki b4 I die of hypertension.

Re: Microwave Issues. Help! by LadyRosa(f): 6:16am On Nov 03, 2023
VERY EXPENSIVE BUT VERY VERY VERY USELESS MICROWAVE.
Re: Microwave Issues. Help! by LadyRosa(f): 6:20am On Nov 03, 2023
This is the Morphy Richards that i have, and its 800W.

Please can I ask my technician to change the wattage to high one?

Microwave is so expensive now ehn!If not...

(1) (Reply)

We Can Supply You Genuine Microsoft Product License Keys - Office, Windows / Iphone 12 / 5 Burners Stainless Steel Body Babecue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.