Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 (12389 Views)

Newcastle Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 4th November 2023 / Istanbul Basaksehir Vs Manchester United : UCL (2 - 1) On 4th November 2020 / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (3 - 1) On 4th November 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Kyase(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

Why not?!! Didn't they beat Blackburn last Wednesday?!!

Chelsea sabi beat Championship level teams. tongue

Hahahahahaha I no blame you

3 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by pstemma1990: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

The thread go scanty!

The reason will be simple and obvious:

Newcastle 1
Arsenal 3

If you know, you know. cool

E be like say na Arsenal get this EPL this season. tongue
Newcastle vs Arsenal would be a draw game.. Prediction is 2-2

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Kyase(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
geoworldedu:

But Chelsea can't lose to top teams this season. They played Liverpool and Arsenal so well that they could have won it. So go somewhere else to look for a team you can beat, not Chelsea.

We go see

Bookmark this

3 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Kyase(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

The thread go scanty!

Newcastle 1
Arsenal 3

I will like it if arsenal win sha ooo

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Kyase(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
omoh5064:

Werey grin

Na today?

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by IzRayl: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
At least make I use this one hold body dey wait for Leverkusen,that one na block cuz na running game and na Leverkusen be last.............................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by geoworldedu: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kyase:

We go see

Bookmark this
Bookmarked already

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Ten Haag must go

Rashford must go

Bruno must go

Onana must go

Mason mount must go

The glazers must go

Tinubu must go

Omooba969 must go

You that is reading this shiiit must go

E clear say na only you go remain for Earth. grin
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Addme: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hendrixky:

Dey play

I dey cash out every day

Anytime I drop predictions here just follow

Drop your telegram username let me add you to my group lets share ideas on making the bookies cry
Me and bookies don't have anything in common. I'm not into betting and I will never be. I just dey see you on every match day with your psychological, intelligence minus emotions stuff, that's why I asked. Good luck in your betting sojourn.

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
Nazgul:
10 Haggard must go. We're tired.
you no tire reach me

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Sicilyjoe: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
Hendrixky:

Dey play

I dey cash out every day

Anytime I drop predictions here just follow

Drop your telegram username let me add you to my group lets share ideas on making the bookies cry

Drop code
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by phr0nesis(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kyase:

I will like it if arsenal win sha ooo
Omo draw is better o

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
I'm happy that Ten Hag benchted Rashford today. He needs more benching
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Hendrixky: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
IzRayl:
At least make I use this one hold body dey wait for Leverkusen,that one na block cuz na running game and na Leverkusen be last.............................

Well-done

That is how you make the bookies cry

The only caution here is that no matter how sure the game is you must bet with small money
Don't let anyone deceive you to bet with a hug amount

This is mine

Drop your telegram code let me add you so we can share ideas

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by otokx(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I'm happy that Ten Hag benchted Rashford today. He needs more benching

Heard he was injured
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
Caveatemptor:
The fact that Ten Hag recommended a player like Antony to Manchester United is a crime.
That Antony cost Manchester United over £80 million is the crime of the century.
The amount United spent to sign Antony is actually on the board and the negotiators, and not on the manager. United could have gotten him at a cheaper price compared to what they paid to sign him later.

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by IzRayl: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
You played the game earlier ...I waited for the odd to increase before playing..............sure, that's how I've been winning...
Hendrixky:

Well-done

That is how you make the bookies cry

The only caution here is that no matter how sure the game is you must bet with small money
Don't let anyone deceive you to bet with a hug amount

This is mine

Drop your telegram code let me add you so we can share ideas

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
43Ronin:

my bro don't blame them, they are only being nostalgic. remeber when it was offside goals and soft penalties that man utd used to win leagues... lol. man u will never win EPL in d next 20 years. VAR was their undoing. ojoro club
You can lie ehnn, but continue sha. Say na offside goals and penalties, Fergie's league haul still lives rent free in your head. 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Hendrixky: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
IzRayl:
You played the game earlier ...I waited for the odd to increase before playing..............sure, that's how I've been winning...
That is my man

What do you see about Newcastle vs arsenal?
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by davibid: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Addme:

With this your football psychology, you for don make millions tire oo.
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
lascos912:
Chelsea is better than man u it just that Chelsea are unfortunate
Bring your evidence first, cos e be like say you don't know what you're talking about. Chelsea wallowing in 14th position is better than United in 6th according to you, dey play o. 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kyase:
1:1 full time
Why didn't you come in to score the equaliser for Fulham, why? 😌😌

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Shameless people. See them celebrating one offside goal against small childrens. Manchester United is finished jo
You mean that Bruno's goal is offside??

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

What?!!! Stop that!

Chelsea will beat you guys like thief wey Dem catch for Upper Iweka. grin

The only thing that will keep United from relegating this season is that the teams that came from relegation are all headed back there.

That realistically places you guys at 17th position in terms of quality in the EPL right now. cool
Yet United is 6th, shame on you and your realistic bull crap. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Caveatemptor(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Dybala11:

The amount United spent to sign Antony is actually on the board and the negotiators, and not on the manager. United could have gotten him at a cheaper price compared to what they paid to sign him later.

Ten Hag recommended him to the board because he played for him at Ajax.
He should have informed the board that he wasn't worth £80 million +.
Ten Hag knew Antony"s pedigree . He knew Antony could not dribble an opponent. He knew Antony could not play direct football. Ten Hag knew Antony can not whip in a cross for a striker. In fact Ten Hag knew the only skill Antony had in his repertoire was a silly step over and then a backwards pass.
Ten Hag knew all these facts about Antony and allowed the board to proceed to sign him for £80 million!
Ten Hag is to blame 100%.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2023
Angelfrost:

The thread go scanty!
Newcastle 1 Arsenal 3
For where?? 😂😂
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Ten Haag must go
Rashford must go
Bruno must go
Onana must go
Mason mount must go
The glazers must go
Tinubu must go
Seun must go
Dpen11 must go

Mynd44 must go
Lalasticlala must go
Folake4u must go
Ajepako must go
Omooba969 must go
Future impossible tense. 😏
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Dybala11(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
Caveatemptor:

Ten Hag recommended him to the board because he played for him at Ajax.
He should have informed the board that he wasn't worth £80 million +.
Ten Hag knew Antony"s pedigree . He knew Antony could not dribble an opponent. He knew Antony could not play direct football. Ten Hag knew Antony can not whip in a cross for a striker. In fact Ten Hag knew the only skill Antony had in his repertoire was a silly step over and then a backwards pass.
Ten Hag knew all these facts about Antony and allowed the board to proceed to sign him for £80 million!
Ten Hag is to blame 100%.
Nah, I repeat the price tag wasn't Ten Hag's fault. Recommending or asking for his signature is what Hag should be blamed for, United could have gotten Antony earlier and at a far cheaper price if not for their negotiators and board that dragged the transfer until when the league has already started while Ajax has given them an ultimatum weeks ago to make up their minds.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Caveatemptor(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
Dybala11:

Nah, I repeat the price tag wasn't Ten Hag's fault. Recommending or asking for his signature is what Hag should be blamed for, United could have gotten Antony earlier and at a far cheaper price if not for their negotiators and board that dragged the transfer until when the league has already started while Ajax has given them an ultimatum weeks ago to make up their minds.

I am not disputing this point. What I am saying is that Ten Hag knew Antony was a very limited player whose go to mode is a step over and then a back pass.
Ten Hag obviously knew the value of Antony. Ten Hag knew Antony is NOT an £80 million player. So when the Board which is populated by non football people were making a mistake of over valuing Antony,it was Ten Hags duty as the manager to stop the board and tell them to back out of the deal.
I ask you and expect an honest answer; Do you think Manchester United can sell Antony for more than £30 million?
So the club is now stuck with another useless overvalued player that they can not offload. Who runs a business that way?
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by omooba969(m): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Ten Haag must go

Rashford must go

Bruno must go

Onana must go

Mason mount must go

The glazers must go

Tinubu must go

Seun must go

Dpen11 must go

Mynd44 must go

Lalasticlala must go

Folake4u must go

Ajepako must go

Omooba99 must go

Lol 😂 You definitely need a faithful girlfriend. 😆 grin
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
Dybala11:

For where?? 😂😂

Arsenal is currently the top dog of the EPL... I pray they have a better season than the last one.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 4th November 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2023
Dybala11:

Yet United is 6th, shame on you and your realistic bull crap. 😂😂

You guys are merely placeholders... Many teams never play. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ucl: Manchester United Vs Chelsea [2 - 1] On 12th April 2011 / Arsenal Vs Bodoe/ Glimt: Europa League : (3 - 0) On 6th October 2022 / West Ham Vs Liverpool (2 - 2) On 27th April 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.