Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 (8907 Views)

Israeli Airstrike In Rafah Kills At Least 9 Palestinians, Including 6 Children / New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) / Storms Batter South And Central Europe, Kills At Least 12 ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by Botragelad: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2023
A massive fire at a drug rehabilitation centre in northern Iran has killed at least 32 people and injured 16, Iranian media reported on Friday.

The judiciary was investigating the cause of the fire in an opium rehab camp in Langarud in the Caspian Sea province of Gilan, Iran's semi-official Mehr news said.

The judiciary's Mizan news agency said the centre's managers and officials were under investigation.

According to the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime, Iran has one of the severest addiction problems in the world.

It lies on the main trafficking route for poppy, the source of opium and heroin, from Afghanistan to Western Europe.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/fire-drug-rehabilitation-centre-northern-iran-kills-least-27-afp-2023-11-03/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by Lalabz: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
shit
Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by Reportbutton: 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Rip to the dead, but the fire has saved them from using bomb 💣
ALLAHUHAKBOMB grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by OBTOREPA(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
That's serious, no where is safe again

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by Raphaelbrook(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Life self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by Psych412(f): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Okay
Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by sundayid(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
So sad

Hit me up for amazing designs to promote your business
Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by HardBishop: 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
I guess Allah will be smoking too. I doubt if Mohammed smoked weed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by metaluterus(f): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
cool

Iran rate of drugs addiction is almost like that of Northern Nigerians

For women, the rate of drugs addiction in Nigeria is also worrying and troublling, especially in the core Northern Nigeria State.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by Hezzyluv: 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
May Allah(SWT) grant dem Jannat-ul-Firdaus.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by motayoayinde: 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Omeni13:
Now they have other things to worry about

Oh, so that's the plan.

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by Savedday2: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
Iran and hard drugs are 5&6, the same with Northern Nigeria with hard drugs

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by Diligent1(f): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
HardBishop:
I guess Allah will be smoking too. I doubt if Mohammed smoked weed
You are a big fool

You have shown the whole world your stupidity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by vitalclues: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
They will still blame Israel

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by Akaegwu(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Botragelad:
A massive fire at a drug rehabilitation centre in northern Iran has killed at least 32 people and injured 16, Iranian media reported on Friday.

The judiciary was investigating the cause of the fire in an opium rehab camp in Langarud in the Caspian Sea province of Gilan, Iran's semi-official Mehr news said.

The judiciary's Mizan news agency said the centre's managers and officials were under investigation.

According to the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime, Iran has one of the severest addiction problems in the world.

It lies on the main trafficking route for poppy, the source of opium and heroin, from Afghanistan to Western Europe.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/fire-drug-rehabilitation-centre-northern-iran-kills-least-27-afp-2023-11-03/

Shit. May their souls rest in peace
Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by MEGAWATCH: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
motayoayinde:

Oh, so that's the plan.

Why not?

That's what happens to busybodies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by Blackdisciple(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hope they will not come and say Israel is responsible oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by LtChisom: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
They never see anything useless worshippers of the born by mistake fake prophet piglet mohammed posseesd by the demon dog allah and was exhumed and eaten by Medina pigs.

Israel will wipe all Islamic terrorists out of this earth,
Islam is a form of mental illness if not why would a 58 year old man drag a 9 year old child Aisha playing with her doll and start penising her, widowed her at 18 years plus 11 other women. He only allowed his demented followers 4 but he took 11.

He is a beast born by a Medina LovePeddler.
Na same opium the idiot mohammed was high on when he said the demon dog Possessed him and he copied the bible.

If they recognised prophets Elijah, Moses, David, etc where were they living then that they are saying the present Israel is occupying Palestine, they want to change the story without them knowing we know it was the Romans who Renamed the kingdom of Israel to Palestine to spite the Jews for their rebellion.

These godforsaken Arabs just like their Fulani brothers think Israel is benue or plateau that one idiot benuejosh will just run away from his village without fighting back instead to be licking his oppressors scrotum.

Useless religion. Islam is a form of schizophrenia.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by fitinwell: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Covid-19 left us after showing the World Shege..

Now na wetin..,,

1 Like

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by Comedian2019: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
70 imaginary virgins with pointed bwests for the male victims, while strong rods for the others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by metaluterus(f): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Diligent1:

You are a big fool

You have shown the whole world your stupidity.

Diligent1:
I have been working hard to help myself and people around me.
I am working for someone in his business to earn salary but at the end of every month the man will not want to pay his staff. This is frustrating, right now he has not paid and my children need some things at school and food.
I am just tired of everything.
To search for another job is not easy in this country, I don't just know how to get out of poverty.
I am really sad, despite my hard work I hope I will not commit suicide one day.

Be calm.... Allah will provide okay

2 Likes

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by Houseofglam7(f): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Sad
Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Seems like Muslims and drug addiction can't be seperated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by Comedian2019: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
RichTyler:
May their souls rest in peace

2years Facebook account for sale..2000 friends. 1000+ followers for your Facebook business
How much
Re: Fire Outbreak In Iran Rehab Centre, Kills At Least 32 by Realist777: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Reportbutton:
Rip to the dead, but the fire has saved them from using bomb 💣
ALLAHUHAKBOMB grin
Lol, go and say this aloud in Kano!
I don't believe in religion but I don't Bleep with people's religions

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egypt Has A New President: Mohamed Morsi / Harry/Meghan Interview: Buckingham Palace Admits Needs To Do More On Diversity / History: Attack On Pearl Harbour, U.S. VS Hiroshima And Nagasaki 1945.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.