Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

How I Was Scammed Into Giving Up My Large Website And Adsense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Was Scammed Into Giving Up My Large Website And Adsense Account (273 Views)

SEO And Adsense Friendly Auto Blogging (wordpress) / How I Got Adsense Approval With 8 Posts In 18 Days And Adsense FAQ / Join Us And Learn SEO Tips And Adsense/admob Earning Tricks Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed Into Giving Up My Large Website And Adsense Account by afternysc(f): 11:20am On Nov 03, 2023
Good day guys. I need your help. And advise.

I always admire nairaland and the talent Seun has shown. He's resiliant and hes to be adored. Nairaland has stood the test of time and we have all gained being here. Long live Nairaland.

I once owned a website like this. I had my own day job o I didnt have time to give the community the dedication it deserved, so it was redundant.

Many members wanted more, but as fate would have it, I couldnt combine both.

However, I kept the hope alive, until recently, I gave it all up, falling for what I felt was a set up.

For a web community if many tens of thousands of members and Adsense account of about half a decade old, the potential layed there. but I messed up. I was set up and scammed into giving it all up but some groups of online peeps I would love to name.

We had agreememnt for the over a decade old large website plus the Adsense account, and after back and forth, I was cheated and paid less than agreed. About half.

It was all scam, AND I feel I was set up.

Now the other parties have the web content, they have the Google Adsense account, and I am left with shortchange.

They have decided to hold on to my balance because they believe I am powerless and there is nothing I could do.

What I feel is that the mediators who got the property for the final buyer are the real thief.

I feel cheated, and while I have many actions in stock to take, I decided to seek opinions here so that they can know I was not bluffing.

Now, given all I have said, how can I take over my website and Adsense account back?

There are many things doable, but seeking opinion.

Lets say I wana fck these guys up. They cheated me. They owe me well over N1.1M based on the priginal agreement.

Advise please.
Re: How I Was Scammed Into Giving Up My Large Website And Adsense Account by Creamcrest(m): 11:23am On Nov 03, 2023
shocked

I'm not a tech guru if not I would have given you some piece of advice on how to retrieve your website back since you're the real owner.The only thing I can say is that you can get the culprits phone number tracked I have vast experience with this,their call logs or history,pic, actual location and movement will be revealed by the tracker after which they can be arrested.

That's really a huge amount of money there.

Once that is done they will have to settle with you before they are released,it cost money to track but in the long run it is worth it.I have handled lots of cases like this.Even if their sim is destroyed it will still be tracked because all their details is on the mobile network database.
Re: How I Was Scammed Into Giving Up My Large Website And Adsense Account by AzaHub(f): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Tell us the website name and give more details so we can try help you.

How much did you negotiate? How come you gave them full control when you had not got your full money?

What is the domain name?
Re: How I Was Scammed Into Giving Up My Large Website And Adsense Account by afternysc(f): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
So many questions. I will explain.

(1) (Reply)

Product I K Some Got To Stop At The Cleansing Leve / Get Any Domain Plus Hosting For 1k / Husband Wife Problem Solution ,husband Wife Fight Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.