Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) (40108 Views)

Bus Driver Kills Colleague, Abandons Corpse At Lagos Park / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Father In Edo Dies Mysteriously / Lagos Housewife’s Second Boyfriend Dies Mysteriously (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by adecz: 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
This is cirious... 😮😮😮
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by Rich4god(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:
😔

RIP to him

Man they go through alot . Try call and check up on your friends and relatives

As you see him, he might have a mother, wife and children he feeds from his hustle

Recharge some credit and buy some data(200 no fit kill you), pick out some friends and family to check up on right now... Don't ask for anything just say hello

But hope you know say if you make this call finish, billings must follow.
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by Cruise777: 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Rich4god:

Ontop which level nau... billing how?
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
post=126768760:
What Is Really Happening Inside This LIFE NA?

Don't Forget, Bring This Bad News
devils occupied Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY BUT GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by highchief1: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
post=126768755:

Source: https://punchng.com/man-dies-mysteriously-at-lagos-park/
pressure.not everyone survived it
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by hstar: 12:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
Rich4god:

Correct
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by hstar: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Is like you are not in Nigeria
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by sallazlee(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
Let alway check on our love one please
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by Rich4god(m): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:

To check up on someone now, just make sure you have 5k to be giving out. Cos now urgent 2k done increase to urgent 5k.
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by domnwan(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Join Our free graphics design Class

let's inspire others to unleash their creativity.

https:///IHfIlZHeigJInFaR8JajzT
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by Realist777: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Kikiki.. give us good news Oga
The nigga is allergic to good news.
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by drimzsmoke(m): 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
post=126768755:

Source: https://punchng.com/man-dies-mysteriously-at-lagos-park/

Drugs, that's my final answer!!!
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by mipeesoft(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Too bad, shame on those who're supporting the evil government of apc and subjecting nigerians to severe hardship
mignone:

A whole lot o... this is an example.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Ex8CaudZNR8?si=3kso-eB5KiU5KmoP

Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
Should have japa if he had the chance
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by nedekid: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Na wah.
Wahala wahala.
May he find Pease in heaven that eluded him on earth.
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
What is happening ?
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by meobizy(f): 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Brain aneurysm. Nothing mysterious there. No pain unlike cardiac arrest.
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by MSN1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
Things like these are bound to happen when society prioritise money than humanity.
It takes nothing to feed som1, it has never and will never make u poor or run u down, what will it take to soothe others with love and attention, Nothing, what will it take to call dat ur long time friend, nothing. The funny thing is ; when u hear say e blow, u go find im number dey form fake love.

I don't have any close pal on my contact that i don't try hearing from @ least 2 times a year if d distant is that much and i can never visit any city where i have pals and won't check on them.

I have a lot of pals that they last contacted many years ago and d funny thing is; If they hear that u made it to the top, u wud hear stories like; he nor de help person, e nor dey know person again. Life is not about wen u want som1, its about making ursef available to help and get help.

A lot of people wud say; I don't joke with my tithe, a lot even owe their workers and always pay their tithes, how do u expect those people to pay theirs or survive?

In these times where a lot around us are starving, a lot still dispose food.
what sense does it make, having basket of rice @ home and u sit seeing ur poor neighbor going out to buy 2 cups on credit?
See, there is a reason why the whites call us animals, Funny enough; They are right because their level of empathy, humanity and reasoning is far higher than ours. A lot of people don't know that a lot of most medical stuffs we can afford or get freely 2day is as a result of good spirited saner countries that know what humanity and lack is.

Our govt. keep changing cars of their cohorts unnecessarily with trillions, while the hard working ones languish from one debt to another, retirement payment, zero. social amenities; Zero and even if dey manage to bring, your fellow humans, use the proceeds for their families alone.

A lot of fools keep celebrating their oppressors and even dying, killing their fellow commers for their oppressors. Africans are indeed heartless and hundred years backward.

If a low politician like Mc Oluomo is training his kids in saner countries and som1 is deceiving u not to save ur sef and posterity ; then u are a Fool!

A lot saying rubbish that; going there is slavery because of menial jobs and others.
I doubt if they know how those pipo used combine effort to build their country and u expect to go there and reap from where u didn't sow.
Go and suffer and change ur lineage's story and they wud thank u for it.
Is it a reasonable person that compares; Being a slave in your own father's house and mistreated by your father's servant To being a slave in a foreign land?. Unless u are a politician, d rest of us are slaves in our own land, Very shameful!.

Help as much as u can, do good for u neva know d next to die and the next God wants to lift up.
Living and staying alive is a very big achievement and its d most underated.
Avoid anyone trying to pressure u about anything, There is NOTHING on Earth that is not possible wen u give it TIME AND TIME IS BEING ALIVE.

R.I.P man.
Your watch has finally ended.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by Menclothing: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
Wow
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by Larryndelaw: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:

People didn't die under Biter Obi administration in Agulu Village

You Elupeee are strange humanoids

They are terrible. They think with their ANUS
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by Heineken(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2023
mignone:

A whole lot o... this is an example.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Ex8CaudZNR8?si=3kso-eB5KiU5KmoP

nawao. People are suffering o. Na who know, know.
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by Heineken(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
Rich4god:

To check up on someone now, just make sure you have 5k to be giving out. Cos now urgent 2k done increase to urgent 5k.
God bless you bro. Omo things dey happen
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by sync(f): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Typical of Nigeria, they will never carry out an autopsy to ascertain the cause of his death
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
MSN1:
Things like these are bound to happen when society prioritise money than humanity.
It takes nothing to feed som1, it has never and will never make u poor or run u down, what will it take to soothe others with love and attention, Nothing, what will it take to call dat ur long time friend, nothing. The funny thing is ; when u hear say e blow, u go find im number dey form fake love.

I don't have any close pal on my contact that i don't try hearing from @ least 2 times a year if d distant is that much and i can never visit any city where i have pals and won't check on them.

I have a lot of pals that they last contacted many years ago and d funny thing is; If they hear that u made it to the top, u wud hear stories like; he nor de help person, e nor dey know person again. Life is not about wen u want som1, its about making ursef available to help and get help.

A lot of people wud say; I don't joke with my tithe, a lot even owe their workers and always pay their tithes, how do u expect those people to pay theirs or survive?

In these times where a lot around us are starving, a lot still dispose food.
what sense does it make, having basket of rice @ home and u sit seeing ur poor neighbor going out to buy 2 cups on credit?
See, there is a reason why the whites call us animals, Funny enough; They are right because their level of empathy, humanity and reasoning is far higher than ours. A lot of people don't know that a lot of most medical stuffs we can afford or get freely 2day is as a result of good spirited saner countries that know what humanity and lack is.

Our govt. keep changing cars of their cohorts unnecessarily with trillions, while the hard working ones languish from one debt to another, retirement payment, zero. social amenities; Zero and even if dey manage to bring, your fellow humans, use the proceeds for their families alone.

A lot of fools keep celebrating their oppressors and even dying, killing their fellow commers for their oppressors. Africans are indeed heartless and hundred years backward.

If a low politician like Mc Oluomo is training his kids in saner countries and som1 is deceiving u not to save ur sef and posterity ; then u are a Fool!

A lot saying rubbish that; going there is slavery because of menial jobs and others.
I doubt if they know how those pipo used combine effort to build their country and u expect to go there and reap from where u didn't sow.
Go and suffer and change ur lineage's story and they wud thank u for it.
Is it a reasonable person that compares; Being a slave in your own father's house and mistreated by your father's servant To being a slave in a foreign land?. Unless u are a politician, d rest of us are slaves in our own land, Very shameful!.

Help as much as u can, do good for u neva know d next to die and the next God wants to lift up.
Living and staying alive is a very big achievement and its d most underated.
Avoid anyone trying to pressure u about anything, There is NOTHING on Earth that is not possible wen u give it TIME AND TIME IS BEING ALIVE.

R.I.P man.
Your watch has finally ended.

Words on Mable, I love and appreciate each words you table here please keep it up
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by Isholad11(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Things dey happen o. Rip
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by BeigJawnson(m): 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
StreetFight:

Cry oooooo
Weep ooooooo
Wail oooooo

Do you think Nigeria turning up side down by an idi.ot in government is something that has to do with been a bigot? After all na Yoruba dey rule .. Are you thinking at all?
Re: Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) by deanoffaculty: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
The Great Tinubulation in the land has claimed yet another victim.
Bitterness and hatred is your middle name.
Thousands died under PMB administration. Death is part of life's journey and it has nothing to do with the President.
Save yourself the stress. Your hatred cannot change anything.
Cheers!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Personnel Beat Oride Operator To Death For Overtaking Them / 2 Women Drugged A Shop Owner & Stole From Her Shop. Caught On CCTV (Pics/Video) / Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.