Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,988 members, 7,866,714 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Infinix Hot 40i Bags TDRA Certification - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 40i Bags TDRA Certification (180 Views)

Dual Certification: TDRA And Bluetooth SIG For Infinix Hot 40 / Infinix Zero 20 Visits TDRA Certification, Launch Might Be Imminent / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 40i Bags TDRA Certification by BuggsBunny: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hey there! Guess what?

Infinix is cooking up some hot stuff with the upcoming Hot 40 series, which includes the Hot 40 and Hot 40i models. These cool phones are the successors to the Hot 30 and Hot 30i. Last month, the Hot 40 duo passed the FCC certification site, and now, the Hot 40i has made an appearance on the TDRA certification in the UAE. Looks like we're in for a treat with a new smartphone launch!

The Infinix Hot 40i, rocking the model number X6528B, is officially listed in the UAE's TDRA certification with an equipment registration number ER25671/23. It's categorized as a mobile phone, and the certification is valid until October 30, 2026. Unfortunately, the TDRA listing doesn't spill the beans on any more juicy details about this smartphone.

Meanwhile, the Infinix Hot 40i also showed up on the FCC with the same model number. This time, we got a sneak peek at the smartphone's design, including a square camera module housing two sensors and an LED flash unit. The power and volume rocker buttons are conveniently located on the right side. The certification also spilled the beans on the device featuring 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. But hey, there might be more surprises in store when it officially launches.

Not to be outdone, the Infinix Hot 40 is also listed on the FCC, and it's packing some cool features like 4G LTE support, a trio of rear cameras, and support for zippy 33W fast charging. It's even going to be available in a sleek Starlight Black color option. So, stay tuned for these hot Infinix phones coming your way!

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Unveils HOT 40 SERIES: Dive Into The World Of Tech & Style Extravaganza / The Rise Of Tecno / Best Budget Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.