Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette (23243 Views)

NTDC Boss Second Marriage Reportedly Crash, Send Wife, Aisha Rimi Packing / N3b Scam: Oyo-ita Weighs Options, Seeks Soft Landing / How Abubakar Rimi Deposed Emir Of Kano & Appointed Emirs (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by Pappij: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
MEhn
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by ablejesus26(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Normal normal criminals dey like carry criminals join body.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by Angelfrost(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Think9ja:
We are all So many are fraudsters in Nigeria, we just haven't been caught.

To you, a politician that promises heaven and earth and delivers nothing, you're a fraudster. To you, an employer of labour that requires 2 years experience for an entry level job of 50k, you're a fraudster. In fact most recruiters in Nigeria are Hushpuppy pro max
To you, a civil servant that doesn't go to work but expect salary at the end of 30 days, you're a mumu fraudster.

To you, a medical doctor who works for the government but directs patients to a certain clinic or pharmacy for drugs, you're a fraudster. Or to the doctor that keeps milking patients dry even though he knows his hospital cannot handle that issue.
To you, the keke/bike rider that increases transport fare by 200% because fuel is this and that, you're a fraudster. Same goes for market women, traders, business people.
I cannot list all categories but we are all fraudsters in Nigeria

We are just looking for the next available person to exploit in the name of hustle.

Yahoo boys, policemen, NURTW folks, etc. We are all doing ourselves in this country.

Country is rotten and stinking so bad. But last last, we go de alright

I am not a fraudster and I'm not dishonest...!

Learn not to make such unintelligent generalizations.

Yes, a lot of Nigerians have lost their moral compasses, but there are Nigerians in Nigeria who have integrity and are incorruptible. I have met so many of them.

If Tinubu wanted Men and Women of proven Integrity and high morals, he would have found them to appoint... He won't even need to look too hard.

Unfortunately, how does a deeply corrupt individual pick honest and clean people to work with??! Can two work together except they agree??!

Food for thought!

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by MadamExcellency: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Think9ja:
We are all fraudsters in Nigeria, we just haven't been caught.

To you, a politician who promises heaven and earth and delivers nothing, you're a fraudster. To you, an employer of labour that requires 2 years experience for an entry-level job of 50k, you're a fraudster. Most recruiters in Nigeria are Hushpuppy Pro max
To you, a civil servant who doesn't go to work but expects a salary at the end of 30 days, you're a mum fraudster.

To you, a medical doctor who works for the government but directs patients to a certain clinic or pharmacy for drugs, you're a fraudster. Or to the doctor who keeps milking patients dry even though he knows his hospital cannot handle that issue.
To you, the keke/bike rider that increases transport fare by 200% because fuel is this and that, you're a fraudster. The same goes for market women, traders, and business people.

We are just looking for the next available person to exploit in the name of hustle.

Yahoo boys, policemen, NURTW folks, etc. We are all doing ourselves in this country.

The country is rotten and stinking so bad. But last, we go de alright

Stop repeating this nonsense. I hate to see this type of generalization. Own up to your corrupt DNA and be done with it. I am not like such.

Matrtialism is the problem of corrupt Nigerians. If you have enough for your life time, be done with it and be contented.

What are we doing with ten private houses in every city?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by princenaira(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
It doesn't matter. Fraud is no longer a CRIME in Nigeria of today.

Supreme Court has ruled
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by Fatbam005: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
We should know by now that Nigeria is sold
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by JustPowerApps(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Yahoo government grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by Enemyofpeace: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
What a man can do, a woman can do it better
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by JOemmy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
What do you expect from a certificate forger's govt? Birds of the same feathers flocks together it's natural.
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by Miles300: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nigeria stopped being a state after goodluck left

1 Like

Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by naija1stnigar(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
A lion can not mentor a sheep, such people should always be expected from a stolen mandate's cabinet.
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by sisisioge: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Chai! This people no dey fear God sha! 3 billion!
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by Maxtipulation(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Renewed fraud
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by Swiftgrp: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
dre11:
Tinubu’s NIPC appointee Aisha Rimi indicted for defrauding Lagos govt of N3 billion

It is unclear whether the EFCC informed Mr Tinubu of the fraud charges against Ms Rimi before her NIPC appointment and whether it concluded its investigation in 2018.

Gazettengr
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by Menclothing: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lolz 😂
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by newoffer: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
Corruption sharpens corruption.
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by rafcrown(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nigeria can only move forward fast when people with criminal records are replaced with decent people with clean records
Tinubu himself
Dapo Abiodun
Gbajabiamila
Ibori
Atiku not free in U S.A
Obi and his panama deal
Etc
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by BreakingNews21: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Judges and Judiciary 194 - EFCC and the masses 0.
Halftime score. wink
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by BigCowHornn: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lol

Hellinus leotheking hope you are seeing as your master i illegalizing fraud up and dan
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by naturefellow(m): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Married to the same Folorunsho Coker named in the Panama Papers bah.
This husband and wife duo remind me very much of another couple who were insiders in Gbenga Daniel's administration. Same MO, same resultant outcome. cool

Source: https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/folarin-coker-panama-papers-reveals-lagos-commissioners-n476m-property-in-london/wjysewk

Thanks for sharing! It all makes sense with Folorunsho Coker, Tinubu's protege, in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by ogbonti: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2023
slivertongue:
the president and his appointee are of the same character

yes oooo it makes me wonder what else is Tinubu forging today, using the seal of the President, of the federal republic of Nigeria - to commit fraud that will bring shame and disrespect to Nigeria in future ? 😣

just wondering - because leopards 🐆 never change their spots!
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by samwillyco1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Learning from the master
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by anyilalaz: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
Okwori12:
MTN 1GB/225
GLO 1GB/230
AIRTEL 1GB/220
9MOBILE 1GB/170

Any Business with this guy is at your own Risk.

Local champion won run guys street,
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by element44: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nigeria is a country of cashing out! Are you telling me that the power that be doesn't knows about the 3billion?!. I'm feed up with Nigeria matter! If you want your blood pressure to rise,you can continue to talk about Nigeria. The rulling-class and the high and mighty are sabotaging Nigeria from being great. Anything you can do to make yourself happy,please do it. If you capable to JAPA please do! Only God! I reap, only God can intervene in Nigeria. I rest my case!
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by odonkoro: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
I am not surprise about Tinubu appointing corrupt people and bribing those who can expose his corrupt past into his government. Example is Nuhu Ribadu, who alleged Tinubu to be one of the most corrupt governors in Nigeria during hid tenure as EFCC chairman, he is now in his government. The irony now is that the most vocal section of Nigerians have suddenly becomes deaf and dumbs watching the abnormalizes as they unfold. The only solace in my own opinion is that the vast majority of both the hailers and the wailers are all affected.
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by nathyx(m): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
Thieves Looters everywhere! God save us sad
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by dominic17: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
He did it for Tinubu that's how he operates
HNICEARTH:
Man knows what he wants. Expanding the criminal empire by bringing in experienced criminals.

If she can do 3b in state, then she probably has capacity to do 300b at the federal. Work don start

1 Like

Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by PrettyIfy7: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Think9ja:
We are all fraudsters in Nigeria, we just haven't been caught.

To you, a politician that promises heaven and earth and delivers nothing, you're a fraudster. To you, an employer of labour that requires 2 years experience for an entry level job of 50k, you're a fraudster. In fact most recruiters in Nigeria are Hushpuppy pro max
To you, a civil servant that doesn't go to work but expect salary at the end of 30 days, you're a mumu fraudster.

To you, a medical doctor who works for the government but directs patients to a certain clinic or pharmacy for drugs, you're a fraudster. Or to the doctor that keeps milking patients dry even though he knows his hospital cannot handle that issue.
To you, the keke/bike rider that increases transport fare by 200% because fuel is this and that, you're a fraudster. Same goes for market women, traders, business people.

Country is rotten and stinking so bad. But last last, we go de alright

Speak for your corrupt self only.
How will keke drivers not increase fare when the price of petrol increased by more than 300%? You well so?
You're also blaming marketers. Just imagine.
But you won't blame ur useless govt.
Many black men no get sense at all.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by lildush(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2023
He doesn't work with clean people. He only works with criminals. Birds of the same feathers..
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
Oya apc rats come out and clap for one of your rogues in government. Awon werey grin grin grin
dre11:
Tinubu’s NIPC appointee Aisha Rimi indicted for defrauding Lagos govt of N3 billion

It is unclear whether the EFCC informed Mr Tinubu of the fraud charges against Ms Rimi before her NIPC appointment and whether it concluded its investigation in 2018.

Gazettengr
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by Angrymode: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
I can boldly say nothing will happen because this is Nigeria!
Re: Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette by Dsuck(f): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
Toto ontop de matter

Let’s go

3 billion don enter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Kicks As CCT Discharges, Acquits Saraki Punch / 6 Reasons Why I Think it was wise for Atiku to Avoid a Debate without Buhari / Police To Raise 1,850 Operatives For SWAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.