Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market (3248 Views)

Naira Crashes To ₦1,210 To US Dollar / Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting / Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by IamAsiri: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Hope when they misbehave you will caution them because I noticed you yorubas support anything from Yoruba even if it's a goat

We Yorubas don't support just anything. Only "alatenujes" do such.
Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by Blissbath(f): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Corn247:
People wey dey earn in dollars no go like this and it is understandable.
Two sides of a coin
Asin...
Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by Blissbath(f): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Amen.

I wonder why people will celebrate when naira depreciate.Dollar will continue to depreciate.[Qquote author=anonymous1759 post=126773343] Enemies of Nigeria are sad , they predicted # naira will fall to 2k by December shameless evil people . Busy body singer won't post anything now he's waiting for bad news so he can celebrate with his fellow hateful obidients.

Naira will crash further more to 450, before the end of 2024 it'll be #200-300 that's my wish . I'll never wish my country bad.
Wishing your country bad is equivalent to wishing your state of Origin evil.[/quote]
Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
here we go succeed wella, thank God grin .GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND GOD BLESS ALL NIGERIANS THAT WISH OUR NATION WELL. grin
Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
here we go succeed wella, thank God grin .GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND GOD BLESS ALL NIGERIANS THAT WISH OUR NATION WELL. grin
NEW CBN GOVNR SHOULD SERIOUSLY REGULATE THE COMM BANKS NOW FOR SANITY TO RETURN TO OUR FOREX MKT sad
Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by kellybently(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Macelliot:
As of 2:00PM, Friday, 03/11/2023, the Naira continues to gain at the P2P market. Currently trading at 800.2 Naira per dollar.

goto P2P and see the current price not this rubbish you posting
Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by kolawolemonsuru: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
OHA YOU BE FOOLISH MINDED IDIOT...SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE....When they came into government it was less than that so what's the fuse about the Yoruba government that supported the Fulani government.

All this useless statistics has not reduced the bag of rice from over 50k[/quote]
Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by Macelliot(m): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
kellybently:

goto P2P and see the current price not this rubbish you posting
Because I posted something some hours ago doesn’t mean it will remain static.. prices changes..

Currently at 990 now..
Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by kellybently(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
Macelliot:

Because I posted something some hours ago doesn’t mean it will remain static.. prices changes..

Currently at 990 now..

price have not gotten to 800 as at 24hrs ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by Error401: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
They were so brilliant that they opened their eyes till Naira got to 1300
They must have been exceptional

FreeStuffsNG:
It's been repeatedly announced that it's overvalued against the naira but many are ignorant and unpatriotic. They are being burnt by the second!

Wale Edun and Yemi Cardoso no be una mates. They are real Asiwaju City Boi, brilliant Lasgidi Boys, who know how to run the state and the streets!
Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by Macelliot(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
kellybently:

price have not gotten to 800 as at 24hrs ago
So, I fabricated the Binance chart?
Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by kellybently(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
Macelliot:

So, I fabricated the Binance chart?

on P2P in the last 24hrs nothing like 800 to $1
Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by GEJDHERO: 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
anonymous1759:
Enemies of Nigeria are sad , they predicted # naira will fall to 2k by December shameless evil people . Busy body singer won't post anything now he's waiting for bad news so he can celebrate with his fellow hateful obidients.

Naira will crash further more to 450, before the end of 2024 it'll be #200-300 that's my wish . I'll never wish my country bad.
Wishing your country bad is equivalent to wishing your state of Origin evil.
Amen oooo
Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by BabbanBura(m): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
Macelliot:
As of 2:00PM, Friday, 03/11/2023, the Naira continues to gain at the P2P market. Currently trading at 800.2 Naira per dollar.

APC and lies! My friend sold for $1 to N1,145 yesterday Friday around 4:00pm.

Propaganda on this exchange rate matter can never result to a permanent positive result, the naira can improve temporarily, a few days to weeks and then continue it's slide - this happened when they borrowed some USD and injected into the system, after the effect wore out, naira continued it's downward slide to the all-time low.

Do the right thing if you really want a real and true improvement - boost local production by prioritising on commodities we spend the highest USD importing, then boost exports, improve health are and education to discourage education and foreign tourists, and finally, clamp down on corrupt officials who launder their loots through USD into foreign banks.

Anything outside the above, na just wash, e no go work!
Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by benebaby77: 2:30am On Nov 04, 2023
This is just another propaganda. Bought dollar in Lagos at 1,185/$.

Besides, you can tell us which of the black market can we access the dollar at those?

Wait, are you saying black market rate is even lower than I&E window rate?
Re: Dollar Crashes To N800 At The (black) Parallel Market by Macelliot(m): 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
BabbanBura:

APC and lies! My friend sold for $1 to N1,145 yesterday Friday around 4:00pm.

Propaganda on this exchange rate matter can never result to a permanent positive result, the naira can improve temporarily, a few days to weeks and then continue it's slide - this happened when they borrowed some USD and injected into the system, after the effect wore out, naira continued it's downward slide to the all-time low.

Do the right thing if you really want a real and true improvement - boost local production by prioritising on commodities we spend the highest USD importing, then boost exports, improve health are and education to discourage education and foreign tourists, and finally, clamp down on corrupt officials who launder their loots through USD into foreign banks.

Anything outside the above, na just wash, e no go work!

Has nothing to do with APC. I detest APC with Passion..

I’m do importation business. I also trade crypto on Binance, so I know what I am saying..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watermelon Farm? / BUY AND SHIP FROM INDIA TO NIGERIA. LOTS OF INDIA SITES TO SHOP FROM / Access Bank Offer: Caveat Emptor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.